Greatest Of All Time

Greatest Of All Time

The fat tranny fucker was better than him, objectively, and even so I don't think h- oh, it's just strayan shitposting.

>le fat tranny fucking tap in merchant

nobody respects brazilian opinions on football anymore so stop trying so hard, bananarinha.

t. sean

seriously though. nobody cares about yours or argentina's opinions on football anymore.

What happend to him after his role in Star Wars?

>nobody cares about Brazilian opinions on Brazilian players
I was wrong; Australians still are by far the worst posters on Sup Forums.

At least Argentina and Brazil are relevant in football.

*were

Look, I've always been a big fan of australian shitposting, but you're being dumb now.

Argentina have reached three (3) finals in recent years, including the World Cup final. Brazil just topped the CONMEBOL qualifiers by 10 (ten) points. How have Australia done recently?
>needed a play-off to qualify for Russia
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nobody cares about these opinions. stop posting.

>*were
If we ignore two of the best three players in the world are from Brazil and Argentina, where the latter is arguably the best player ever.

And only 'arguably' because there's another guy who's long been considered the greatest ever... and he's Brazilian.

>redditor pedaling this garbage meme about messi being the greatest ever

take your meme opinions elsewhere, lars. or at least stop talking shit until the little manlet wins a world cup or a the very least, a copa america.

Ouch

>le youtube highlight man

>international achievements matter more than individual performance

>Argentina have reached three (3) finals in recent years
you mean those mickey mouse cups + wc ?

Sure. Whatever. One of the was still the God damned World Cup final, as I'd noted.

you could say the same about messi, teemu.

>dribble drobble
>help me xavi
>choke
>choke
>choke
>quit NT

I respect Ronaldo, but Ronaldinho was better.

Nah, to be the greatest, you need the right attitude too. A constant desire to adapt and improve, so you can help the team. Ronaldinho probably had one of the GOAT ball control abilities, but was far too happy to coast on reputation after a while.

>individual performance
>staying in your barca safespace

literally end your life, pastry.

What has Romania ever achieved?

He literally won everything that he could win by the time he was 25. He deserved to enjoy some pagode afterwards.

sorry that was too harsh. i don't want you to kill yourself, anders.

too late

n-noooo

well first of all we are 97% white in 2017

end of page

You were born after 1998, right?

I watched most of his games from WC2002 and onwards and I wouldn't disagree. The number of players who could rival his creativity with a ball could probably be counted on one hand.

And why would anyone on this board respect Australian opinions?
go play your rugby

Agreed, he's not the greatest because he loves pussy and alcohol too much but he's definitely the best of all time

*loses to Binter*

btfo