Smoking Weed at the Movies

When will they legally make this happen Sup Forums?

I'd like to get blazed as fuck during a feature in IMAX.

DUDE WHEAT LMAO

Just smoke in the parking lot, nigger

I dropped acid and smoked a blunt before I saw TFA in IMAX 3D and it was one of the best experiences of my life

DUDE WEED LMAO

>ban smoking cigarettes in public spaces
>encourage smoking a delibitating narcotic that people can have an allergic reaction to without knowing they were allergic to it

DUDE BEING A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT LMAO

>>encourage smoking a delibitating narcotic that people can have an allergic reaction to without knowing they were allergic to it
>trying this fucking hard to make weed sound dangerous

>smoking the herbal jew

do you circumcise the joints too?

i know fuck all about weed so take this with a pinch of salt

could you not make "weed tea" and drink that during the film?

is there even such a thing is weed tea..

Yes, but it takes a bit to kick in. You will be feeling the effects towards the end of the standard movie.

drugs are really epic weed = cool !!

just eat some edibles or something before you go to the theatre, you degenerate

Then literally drink it before

DUDE

Is anything not connected to the Jews with you dense fucks? It's a goddamn plant that grows out of the ground for fuck's sake.

Dude! Blaze that mothertrucking SHIT!!!! LMAOOO!!

DUDE

LOL 420!!!! XDXDXDXD SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY XDXDFXD!!! EPIC!!

fucking edibles man, they are super convenient in these situations.

>doesn't even think to drink it befor

you cant get high user! you have school tomorrow!!!

i know you are probably baiting, but if you do this you are the worst kind of person

>he doesn't have a wax pen

LMFAOOOO

Why comment on things you have no understanding of?

>watched insterstellar and gravity in IMAX
>wasnt stoned out of my mind

still great but couldve been greater. next time ill just bring an edible if im not driving home.

DUDE OPIUM IS JUST A PLANT THAT GROWS OUT OF THE GROUND ITS TOTALLY HARMLESS BRO

You shouldn't smoke anything in a theater. It doesn't matter what you smoke but be considerate to other people.

This, it's just rude and other people don't want to be smelling that. Even people who smoke don't want to be smelling that all the time.

cosidering how retarded the "science" in these movies was, you'd do well to watch them stoned.

That sounds pretty rude. Just get high and go to the movies like a normal stoner

If you degenerates start smoking weed in my fucking theaters I'm gonna start shooting them up to weed you cancerous faggots from existence.

I've smoked a joint/bowl with friends right before going into the cinema a few times, it's fucking great. Although it makes the experience feel like less of an authentic cinema experience and more of a wacky high adventure if you know what I mean

Even if you don't mind the smell, that's just idiotic. It's a powerful smell that will dull your other senses (sight, hearing) and make the movie experience worse. An odorless theater is ideal.

>When will they legally make this happen Sup Forums?

Never.

They banned cigarettes, what the fuck makes you think they'll ever allow weed?

not as cool as you my friend

lmao like you ever leave your house you fucking loser

potheads should be sent to concentration camps

I don't, true, but I do only for the theaters.
Even then I got way after the movie came out during an early showing on a weekday for hoping no one else will be there.
Maybe a couple or someone else like me being quiet will be there.
If there's a faggot smoking weed I'm gonna curb stomp his brains out.

Opium is still processed, if only nominally, weed is just dry and smoke.