What do you do for a living Sup Forums and how old are you?

What do you do for a living Sup Forums and how old are you?

>27
>work in immigration for the govt

>21
>looking for work (for like 2 years with no luck) and """"""studying"""""

Import more Mexicans pls
I really need to practice my Spanish

what do you wanna do?

I mainly deport Guatemalans here in Arizona

IT. Just applying for entry level shit but there aren't many opening in my state and there's always lots of people with more work experience than me applying for the same positions.

Does your work only consist of deporting people?

Work in Asylum. I don't really personally deport people, I just inform them of the results of their asylum claims.

plus big dick Chang probably gets the job first

What do you think of Trump's immigration policy?
How much is paid?

neet

I don't think people should be able to come here and live tax free and take advantage of our resources while those from other countries immigrate the hard way. At the same time I feel bad for "Dreamers" because they didn't have a choice and are Americanized

Don't understand your 2nd ?

26, started a PhD in Physics

Paint warehouse worker

shekeling the gouvernment because I'm studying and working part-time as a cashier in a clothing store

33 lol

are 30s comfy?

I work in a warehouse selling orchid supplies. It's not bad for a job close to home after college but I really need to get out and find a better paying job that made going to college worth it

I don't feel any different lol

auto body repair estimator

i have 2 sons and i still watch animu
like today, alone in the store (almost no clients today)
still shitpost like 8 years before
still smoke marihuana
basically i do everything i did in 20s but less and some secretly

Repair shit in a internet provider

I meant what's your salary?

I teach piano to little kids it's a pretty good job going back to school next year though

like 45k

Electrician

19 (20 in a week though)
Work for a local Security company. Pretty comfy

At a company that puts together servers for Amazon, though it's unfortunate I have to work with spics.

>20
Resident Assitant at my university getting 3 meme degrees in Arabic, Communciations and political science.
sorta useless desu but I get free housing and a 200$ paycheck every 2 weeks, and I do side work like clean yards, clean cat litter, etc.

>23
Just got a new job wrapping, labeling and preparing freshly made food items for distribution. It's pretty good for $24 an hour. But next year I'm going to start studying for a diploma of laboratory technology.

about to graduate from uni and have been applying to every single law firm in the state for work

full time neet. i get $750 in SSI despite living with my parents

>25
>Work in a nuclear power plant

Biology Professor

Learnings fun, no need to talk down about it.