Anyone else on here really, I mean REALLY fucking hate Chile?

Anyone else on here really, I mean REALLY fucking hate Chile?

I pray to the earthquake Gods to lay waste to this stringy shit-shaped nation and its """"""""""people""""""""""".

They tell me it is coming soon.

didn't they support you in the falklands?

Fuck off, Chile is friend-tier.

Texas is alright desu.

Nice trips, I agree

Chile is one of the better South American countries though.

Anyone who is a friend of Chile is an enemy of life

NUKE CHILE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dislike us

since when do brits hate chile?
sounds random

I thought the argie and Chilean anime posters were you ambassadors communicating?

they dislike smug portenos perhaps

They hang with their OECD friends economically and with their german friends in football, they forgot about us; and they call us argie third worlders

*blasts raggaeton*

Eat shit and die, Chile. God damn bastardos

>german friends in football,
?

only poorfags dislike argentina, the middle class doesnt care about argentina and the upper class likes it.

Fuck off.

nobody gives a fuck about them

Hello

Fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeee

I know, sorry

I can't even bring myself to hate Chile ironically.

>Chile

Nobody likes them man, they're despised by pretty much every country here except maybe self hating brazilians because those viralatas love to suck foreign countries.

Yes, give white people in Chile another reason to act like animals.

I could never imagine I would hate random cunts but after browsing Sup Forums long enough anything is possible

how are you?

Mujica go to bed

I am angry that you're still breathing, anusface

>culocara

I'm glad that you are fine.

brown reggaeton shithole

Might teach english in chile after I graduate...what's so bad about it?

really, that's amazing in what region?

I believe the program picks a city for you to teach in, I can't remember all of the sites but one of them is definitely Santiago.

I am not. I will find you and take a huge shit on your chest.

well, after all is the capital and why did you choose this small strip of land forgotten by the world?

Chile is my waifu

Chile is NOT for bullying.

Chile gave us based Pinochet.

Support for Chile and Chileans is forbidden in thei thread.

SO FUCKING STOP IT NOW!!!!!!

Well, there's a graduate student at my university who I am friends with. Between his undergraduate years and his post-grad years, he had a job teaching English in Chile. He really liked it and stayed there for 3 years, eventually becoming a citizen.

Estudio espanol, portugues, y linguisticas en universidad y yo se que quiero ensenar ingles despues de graduacion. Yo encontre el programa se llama "English Opens Doors" y me interesa porque el contracto es solamente por cuatro meses, entonces si no me gusta aprendar, puedo regresar a los Estados Unidos y elegir una otra carrera. Chile me aparece como mas desarrollado que unos otros paises en Latinoamerica.

Sorry for the lack of accents, they're hard to do on my keyboard.

what the HECK!????

>I pray to the earthquake Gods to lay waste to this stringy shit-shaped nation and its """"""""""people""""""""""".
>gets trips
What have you done

don't worry, any spanish native speaker doesn't care about accent in an informal writing conversation and your spanish is good so maybe you'll not have problems here, i hope you'll enjoy this country
>if you have any dude there are many chileans here or maybe you will enjoy visiting the Chilean version of Sup Forums i dunno

I hope I have done the world a favour.

Hey Cavani calm yours tits

i love these threads

Thank you! I think it'll be a great experience.

Only peruvians/bolivians in youtube/social networks hate with passion Chile because they teach that shit in school (You must hate Chile because muh war, muh rapes, muh pisco, muh ocean, etc).

But in /lat/ , i believe exist a congolombian who always post shit to chile when thay call it nigger kek

What film is that?

>>if you have any dude
back to nido choroy

Chile Gets Rekt 2: Pinochet's Revenge

>Pinochet's Revenge
That's on you m8, you were the ones that betrayed him

Come back home Fede...

Check your picture. Seems to be that it suffered a color inversion.

t.Chevanton