(((Leftists who think this isn't an issue)))

What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the west bank where Israel has Jewish only racial settlements with border walls protruding into Palestinian territory wrapping around the settlements?

Keep in mind this is a current ongoing event, not some ancient part of history where the belligerents are no longer alive.

Shouldn't you care more about living people than old irrelevant history?
Really make you question motives of people...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M
youtu.be/LyRhn0qqQsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not just a map

I think it's brutal and not justified, but I support it.

Funny how the left makes an exception for just this one country

Middle East and West Bank is fucked. Everyone over there has a legitimate claim. Only a Gandhi like figure will fix anything. Some religious prophet.

Exception for what?

The left in Sweden hates Israel.

The stupid Palestinians were so bad at war that they couldn't win 5 times for the land. They lost it fair and square. Sucks to suck. Should've just accepted the original partition plan.

I'd give the entire Middle East to the jews desu. They are better at maging it than arabs, that's for sure

In what way? The EU law in regards to anti hate speech laws specifically labels antisemitism.
Would not expect it from Sweden though you may enlighten me

Oh here they come

Israeli nationalists keeping the destiny of their nation against dirty Palestinians who cares?

>Opinions that are not mine are shills
>This is my only way to justify supporting Palestinians

K. Nice bruh.

>Jews kill brown people and then all gather in a single country surrounded by hostile forces.

I don't see a problem.

Palestine Hollywood please go

Sweden has recognized Palestine as a nation state and the left actively work against Israel.

When it comes to the Holocaust it's just not talked about much, I don't know our specific laws but I presume it's at least somewhat illegal to outright deny it.

However as the Holocaust card is rarely played it has no impact on politics here.

With this said almost a media in Sweden is owned by Jews and Sweden is still quite anti Israel.

>implying I like jews
I don't. Most jews outside of Israel are cancer and leftwing as hell.
Israeli jews seem to be far more nationalist and I fully respect that

Can't we just give them Wyoming something?! what the shit. Didn't realize such and insignificant speck of land was causing all these deaths.

racism.

>Israeli jews seem to be far more nationalist and I fully respect that

They still hate you and want to exterminate you. Zionism is anti White. Go be a cuck somewhere else

why give them anything?
retard

I thought the right wing accused the left of anti semitism. Right wingers will you ever own up to your lies?

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>20 / 5 / 11 / 2
>[Update] [Auto] No new posts
It's anti-semetism to want racial equality in Israel?

Then it's anti-aryanism to not want the USA solely for Europeans.

>They still hate you and want to exterminate you
Curious because most anti refugee and anti immigration parties in Europe have ties with Israel.
I don't think jews would benefit a lot from a fully islamized Europe armed with nukes

Kill yourself.

Tell that to the neocons and other assorted pals.

Either Israel lives by the same rules we are forced to live by, ea forced integration and no attention to race or we don't live by those rules.

>I thought the right wing accused the left of anti semitism.
That's completely correct
Liberals are the biggest threat to Israel in public perception

This is Bernie sanders getting angry at a Liberal girl for questioning isreal.
>Bernie "Multiculturalism for everyone except Isreal!"

less deaths, like lego or some shit dude, just moving people around so the ones who want to kill one another are further away, so the issues themselves become irrelevant.

Remove Israel/Palestine from the argument, if there is still more violence, heavy war, bomb the entire remaining race in the region to hell with nukes. Solve the problem for good.

That's what your leaders are working on. Except it isn't coming along that well. Not for the region or for the countries who are being swamped with their refugees.

Zionist Jews in the US have played a leading role in the clusterfuck that's unraveling in the ME. Glad you're ok with that.

That's not an argument.
How does Israel benefit from an Islamic Europe fully armed with nuclear weapons?
Why are anti refugee parties tied with Isreal?
Unless you can explain these points your arguments are invalid

Jews are supporting the "refugee" invasion of Europe. Don't be so bluepilled. Every single Jewish organisation in Europe is pro "refugee"

Nope. I'm up for a mixed Jewish-Arab Israel. You?

ethnic cleansing?
has it begun?
what did i miss?

>Why are anti refugee parties tied with Isreal?

They are not. Some kikes have inflitrated some kosher nationalist parties but the vast majority of Jews support the islamic invasion of Europe and White genocide

1. Jews are not semitic, they are central europeans mixed with mediterraneans with really little semitic mix
2. The jews are your enemies regardless of your race or political inclinations.

For some reason Murrikans seem to think that if your enemies hate someone you need to support it.

Fuck the jews.

fuck you, survival of the fittest
let the juice slaughter the muzzies and fucking stabilize that area

here
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

SJWs are almost as anti-semitic as stormfags are.

>Le jews are le based they le remove le kebab and stuff xD xD!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

The vast majority of SJWs are actually jewish. All the intellectual leader of the SJW movement are kikes

I'm a Leftist and Pro Israel.
Fuck the islamist supporting Pro-Palestine faggots.

I absolutely agree that kikes in the US must be gassed. I'm talking about israelis

>italians are white
>greeks are white
pay denbts

everyone welcomes them thanks to dumb fuck germany and sweeden, that's cherrypicking

your wall pic is a prison wall

>Oy vey remember the 6 gorillion and accept 10 million muslims in your country you evil White goyim!!!

>defending Jews from psychos
>protesting zionazis
sweden doing something right

Two literally-who "journalists" don't say anything. Pay debts.

Israeli jews =/= diaspora jews.

You are talking about European/US jews and I completely agree with you. These same leftist jews hate Israelis because they don't want self determined nation states

israel made the biggest mistake when they were setting the foundations for their country. they should have either forcible moved or wiped out the Palestinians. letting them live so close would only cause more violence in the future

>6 gorillion died because of you White devil. If you don't accept those peaceful muslim refugees you are an evil racist anti semite!!!

>Arab problems
>Care at all

Actually it's not illegal to deny holocaust here.

Why do Israelis all look so white, but everyone else in the region looks so shit skinned? Shouldn't that be like a key factor in realizing you don't belong in a place?

This is the Jew, if we Europeans decided we wanted NO Jews then we will be any number of arbitrary ISM'S.

How does a right wing board filled with Nazis suddenly have pro isreal posters out of nowhere?

If liberals were actually informed would the United States no longer have an Israeli lobby as the largest on in the country and no longer be sending billions in tax dollars with assisted military aid?

Muslims don't hate us because of the mean words of a right wing politician but rather they physical actions we take in the middle east

Why are you making a distinction? Do you have any proof to substantiate it. A kike is a kike is a kike. Also Israeli kikes spit on Christians and call Jesus a son of a whore.

And here is an ex-Maoist leftist Jew who is against Israeli policies. They call him self-hating Jew like Chomsky.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M

>Why do Israelis all look so white

They don't kikes are genetically indistinguishable from their sandnigger Arab cousins

Your border walls are made of a prison walls.

who the fuck is a nazi you dumbshit?
hitler was a moron because he ruined nationalism for the rest of us...but hey, loving your country is apparently treason nowadays.

>pic related

I hope it somehow units Islam sunnis and shias against the Jews. Iran is redpilled af, its Saudis which are the problem who are whoring themselves to the west and Jews.

It honestly would be a good solution. Jews are smart and good at managing stuff. The region would become more stable and richer.
This would translate in improved life conditions, more education, less births and less migration of arabs into Europe

I used the word 'look' user. I don't give a shit about science or whatever.

>Le Jews are based they remove kebab!!!

Thanks greatest ally for those Syrian "refugees" much appreciated

>genuinely believe in the khazar conspiracy
>genuinely believe in the holocaust
>see this shit repeatedly
>no longer believe in the holocaust

There are many East-/European jews, e.g. from UdSSR, in Israel. That's the main argument for Pro-Palestine faggots to deny Israels legitimacy.

youtu.be/LyRhn0qqQsY

Again they are indistinguishable from their sandnigger cousins

Hitler didnt ruin shit. The International Jew took over and made it a crime for white people to mix with Nationalism.

The majority of Sup Forums newfaggot
How new are you?

10,000 refugees? Haha, Ireland is like a little baby. >160000 last year here and probably around 100000-120000 this year

no, that pic was an actual prison, not a metaphoric one.
also Palestine use to be more free.
then they started blowing up buses.
freedom is for the trust worthy.
now they aren't free.
now during this failure they call an antifada less people have died then in one night in an american gay club

>pro-palestine
How about israel stays but Palestinans will have to have equal representation and equal rights and forced integration/anti racism.

fuck legitimacy or whatever the argument is, if they look white, why aren't they in a place with more white people?

>ethnic cleansing of Palestinians
increase in numbers is not cleansing

you're not answer the question here, nevermind dude.

>Why are you making a distinction?
Because politically they are very different. Leftists kikes want open bordeers all over the world, Israel included.
Isrealis benefit from a strong Europe opposing Islam, and thus oppose mass islamic migration.
>they hate Christians
I don't really care. I'm not living in Isreal and they can hate whover they want. Let the Christians come to Europe and the jews go to Israel.
Segregation is always the best solution

>1948: 900,000 arabs in israel
>70 years of ethnic cleansing commence
>2016: 5 million arabs in israel

Man, those Israelis sure suck at this.

The US and Israel are only interested in the Golan heights witch is disputed by Assad and Isreal.

Thanks Israel!!!!

You are trully a great ally and kebab remover!!!

Palestine is at war for survival, the very fact the west turns a blind eye and is even anti-palestinian clears any doubts in my mind as to what the fake moralities are and who's the morality shaper.

You are aware communism endured with a heightened sense of nationalism until pretty recently.
Hitler ruined it because he didn't stop before Rusland. He ruined it through allowing the executions to take place.
Albeit the numbers are exaggerated, but the deed was done.

I am not interested in Golan heights, fuck off filthy imperialist.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK PUTIN

Patton should've just marched straight through to Russia.

they lost that war
abbas could actualy revive it from the dead if he ever came to the negotiating table

Sup Forums is satire dumbshit
it always has been and it always will be. If you buy into the hitler may-may, you're mindblowingly retarded

if you were offered by a country land far away from the area of current conflict, would you take it?

like getting free shit and all that. If your answer is no, then I have to chalk it up as some nationalism shit, as opposed to interest in money. Which is stupid, because money is the only thing that matters. If it's religion, that's more understandable because religious people are crazy in a general sense. So what is it?

hmmmm maybe jesus will come again

I don't actually give a fuck about Muslims FYI.
They are the same as the Israelis when it comes to violence only except they don't have western privilege in billions of US tax dollars
Its the same as Saudi Arabia our other greatest ally

yes he should have

>Sup Forums
>Care about living people
>Living third world sand dindu people

Obvious bait is obvious

Which is stupid, because money is the only thing that matters,

Money's nothing, it is not true, culture, traditions and posterity is true.

>Because politically they are very different

Not really. They are the different sies of the same coin

>Leftists kikes want open bordeers all over the world, Israel included

That's wrong see pic related

Using your logic you should support Black Nationlists. Sure they want to murder all White babies but they believe in segragation of the races so they are allies!!!!

Except history is mostly a lie where the Nuclear bombings of Japan were humanitarian in nature

>Sup Forums is satire dumbshit