/reem/

Dis iz da fite thred

Why didn't Teymur get a post fight interview?

why does rogan hate aldo so much? this goes back awhile but last night other than the leg kicks rogan did not call any shot that jose landed.

"Brutal" leg kicks

He obviously posts here and was pissed off about the leg kicks not helping

he needs to retire

prelims

Joe Rogan is extremely biased who hops of fighters as soon as he can

How the fuck is that a swede

Because he got a decision on television. You only get an interview if you finish your opponent. Its a time thing.

This cant be real

Dolloway slapped his way to another win? Oh you can't make this up

I haven't been this heartbroken because of MMA since Cro Cop vs Gonzaga, I think I should take a break until Ngannou fights Stipe

>nobody has ever strung together more than 3 defences at lightweight you casual retard
Except for Edgar, BJ, and Henderson you are correct.
Now scamper back to your hot chocolate and Lego, child, adults are talking here.

Diego is such a nice dude, one of the best

He did the dang ting

Damn all that horse meat really fucked with his facial features

The other prelim winners got interviewed though

Why did Joe interview Felice Herrig then?

He let a drug addict ko him too.

>mfw i have to go and heem another racist

Because citizenship is a meme, he's not swedish.

Will Stipay be able to do what no one could? That means KO Ngannou before he gets KOed because it won't go on the ground.

>The other prelim winners got interviewed though
Because they weren't sure if the rest of the fights would last long enough, it's not a conspiracy

Ngannou meme ends soon lads

Ngannou's PL total is probably almost 2000 pounds

Hes gotta be nearly twice as strong as Stipe

It was a crazy fight

It was an event for the lil dude. His mom passed away recently

Let's be honest, Kona head2head is the GOAT featherweight. I couldn't give a shite about muh title defences against bums i can't name. Conor would smoke any featherweight in history

Why didn't Aldo aim for the body?

What did Rogan do this time? My impression is that he never liked Aldo.

What if someone searches for /heem/ in the catalogue and can't find the thread? Did you ever think of that?

Did they? Who knows. It probably doesn't matter since he got a boring decision against an unranked guy. He would have said something stupid like last time

Reem bless, glad he's okay because he looked dead for a little while

Stipe bless my guy

HES STILL MAD

Because he is shit

Now the initial excitement Ronda brought to the UFC has been gone for about a year, can we all finally agree that wmma does not belong in the UFC?

Can we agree that your irrational hate for women is unwarranted?

Is that jay leno's daughter? How does she not get knocked out every fight?

hes not okay. he has racked up a tremendous amount of CTE in his career. im surprised he can still form sentences desu

I'm glad I skipped that fight, that's so much more embarrassing than Holloway's obnoxious head shaking

Morons shouldn't be allowed to make threads. How hard can it possibly be?

having a strong jaw makes you less likely to be heemed. leno is probably the unheemable man

90% of heem are /asp/ies anyway

Can we agree that buzzword buzzword buzzword?
>wmma fans, everybody

I think you would be suprised

>no damage

Usually, elite MMA fighters enter in a huge decline after about 9 years of career.
He is fighting since 1999. That's as long as Mark Hunt.

This is probably not good for his health.

huh? what do you think buzzword means?

btw i hate wmma too so you can't throw that in my face

Our boy JWill will end the ngannwho meme.

>being a reem fan especially after the horrendous walkoutsong

im glad he got heem'd

>thats how he got knocked out
lmao

This is no where near as bad as the first fight, he's actually swinging with power and not just slapping his neck and gloves

I will give Max this one.. still couldn't finish an exhausted justo waldo though

which mandingo won?

Jose "the punchbag" Aldo

you called

Who else skipped every WMMA bout on this card?

What do you want the ref to do, just let max continue to punch aldo in the face? He was done, all the ref did was save jose from unnecessary punishment

>women trigger him everywhere
I can't imagine being you. The solution is simple, just don't watch. But you're too incompetent to even do something that simple.

I want Max to finish a fight himself

I watch mma events exclusively for wmma ass wobbles catfights and heavyweight knockouts.

my boi lewis would fuck him up

>be Aldo
>go up against a guy with a granite chin and insane cardio
>headhunt all night

For sure Aldo is a GOAT my dude 100%

going to train jits now, want to practice the calf slicer today.

Just cause you still watch mandrama and refused to grow up doesn't mean most of us do.

Wake up waldo

Who opens up as favourite to win in Stipe vs Ngannou?

Pic related.

Aldo has been shit for ages, that combo he threw at conrad was fucking embarassing

Stipe for sure

Can we all agree that Conor is just really really good and that his only real test would be Ferguson ?
If he beats Tony he is the GOAT featherweight and lightweight imho.

Holloway was smart to drag Aldo into an exchange like that. I think he felt that Aldo's power was going and an exchange like that just accelerated the process.

>Ngannou's PL total is probably almost 2000 pounds
I doubt it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tony sucks, so open and sloppy. Not a test at all

Stipe but not by much.

how many bongs till the khabib meme ends lads?

Don't be ridiculous, anyone who understands striking slightly will tell you Conor is a terrible matchup for Ferguson. Khabib is his true ultimate test.

>Conor is really really good
No he isn't given the fact that Nate Diaz beat him up

no
khabib would be a test
sinnce he would most likely ragdoll conner
also this and i havea feeling tony would try to stand and bang against conner

That was mostly just a bad fight for him, chin and cardio are Conor's bane and he did arguably avenge that loss

No you don't win 1 fight/ have 1 defence and become the GOAT

Get your shit together and stop buying into the marketing meme, Conor is a great fighter, but it's a massive disrespect to guys who have gone on to defend their title multiple times to call him the GOAT just because you find him entertaining.

Can we all agree masvidal sucks dick?

tony is a better version of nate diaz and actually uses his reach well and can roll with punches
he also has a granite chin and conner wont heem him
at least that what i think, if he doesn't finish him in 1.5 rounds he is done

i like how people were saying tony would get heemed by vastly superior striker RDA then he ended up lighting him up on the feet

ps khebabib is a can with a T-Rex reach and would get heemed stiff in 2 mins

So how can you say that someone who has bad cardio is really good? Is this just casual bait? His striking is also overrated granted he can only KO people with one shot.

For me it's Tecia

That fight was out of his weight class. That's like saying DJ is a bad fighter because he has no chance against a heavyweight.

Nate Diaz wouldnt get dropped by fucking kevin lee fuck outta here bitch boi thinking you know shit about fighting

>Nate is now a heavyweight
Can't make this up

Yes

>you now remember the absolute joy that 217 brought you with all the dickheads getting wrecked compared to the misery of 218

You can be a really good fighter with bad cardio my casual bud

i love it kek

They don't even realise half the shit they're saying sometimes

I bet you think either Aldo or Holloway are the GOATs at featherweight

Conor dominated both of them lmao for sure beating gatekeepers like cub and faber makes you the GOAT my dude 100%

last time i checked lee got choked

>>you now remember the absolute joy that 217 brought you with all the dickheads getting wrecked compared to the misery of 218
Lol the brit still hasnt stopped seething since

not heavyweight he was way bigger than conrad and conor was still clearly the more skilled fighter

lol what a horrible post not worth me time

>you can be a good fighter with really bad cardio
But you can't be a great one.
>For sure if he beats Tony he's the GOAT
Not even close, not that I think he even wants to fight Tony.

Disgusting.

Not an argument

>m-muh title defences against gatekeepers!!!

I was trying to make a webm of both fights but it was too long even when I sped it up it was still too long.

I literally never said Conor would be the GOAT if he beat Tony my guy

He's right though, defending against a bunch of cans means little when someone can come in and heem you

For sure my dude Chan Sung Jung, Lamas, Florian, Hominick and Mike Brown would definitely beat Conor and are truly elite fighters 100%