Waifu Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=H58VAdn00Hs

What did they mean by this?

feeling actually happy for once

it won't last

Not that fun desu

Haven't felt happy since 2013

and that doesnt matter to me

Nice song. Thanks for posting it the other day.

Fat lipped sandniggers should be executed

Grimes would not approve

Everybidy watch el chapo i swear is good

Except is fucking annoying that all the main characters are from sinaloa and none of them have the accent ;/

Annie is cute

I don't like Norteños so no thanks

oh and many things that they put in the series are half truths that htey changed for drama, kinda annoying.

also el guero palma was fat during that era.

She has her moments

I could just watch a livestream of the monkey cage at the zoo and get more intelligent TV

annie is really ugly fuck off

everytime I fap to jumpsuitedmonster of a woman I open up enough xnview windows to fill my desktop.
jumpsuitedmonster of a woman belongs to me. she is mine yet she doesn't even know that I exist. I want to know everything about jumpsuitedmonster of a woman. I want to know how it's like to suck the grease straight out of her armpits.
it's not entirely my fault. the males on my mother's side have substance issues and depression too. they're also likely kissless virgins and live alone. it was almost 10 years ago that I completely withdrew from society. homeschooling, psychosis, drug addiction, depression, mental hospitalization because my parents didn't know how to handle my depression etc.
I'm not pathetic as I used to be. I'm just highly intoxicated right now and haven't slept for 2 days as I was physically unable to fall asleep last night. but I found the slightest amount of comfort in fantasizing about jumpsuitedmonster. I have really regressed, I haven't fantasized about abducting/raping/inflicting stockholm syndrome upon a girl for years now. I need to leave and get some rest soon, but there will be no rest for my soul at least for a very long time and thus I may stay awake as long as possible until I have another seizure.

THE LONGER I'D STALL
THE FURTHER I'D CRAWL
THE FURTHER I'D CRAWL
THE HARDER I'D FALL
I WAS CRAWLIN' INTO THE FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=nC8uM7LKS6s

Jealous?

who she macking on?

>I'm not pathetic as I used to be
How?

autism

This is a sad post

What's the consensus on Jewish "people" ?

Cara.

They used to be a couple before Cara cheated on her with a million people. They're still friends, though, I think.

Oh that cara, what a bitch

This

Annie broke up with her because she is a sad hag

youtube.com/watch?v=IJKWUTgrE2g

>ca*a

you just know

Cara is a drug addict and only has a job in acting because she's weird looking and rich af

cara is so fuckin hot i want to smell her pussy

Why did Terrone delete his autism?

>Cara

Ralph pls go

What are you talking about?

Who?

she probably isn't very hygienic.

stop talking about cara

And because she's a jew

God bless the Red Sox organization. I'm talking about the organization. Class. Fenway park still going baby, built in 19-fucking-12 the year the titanic sunk. What does our organization do? Knocked down the cathedral way to go, waaay to gooo! Good thinking!

Now when I go to this new plastic replica of a stadium, empty seats behind home plate and all the fucking corporate jerk offs, on the phone, not even watching the fucking game waving to the camera. Good, good decision front office you fucking morons!

We use to go to the ball park and say, "that's where Mickey Mantle homered", "That's where Roger Maris tripled", "That's where Fritz Peterson got a blowjob". But you can't do that anymore! Now you go to this fucking place "ahh that's where Teixeira pulled his left nostril!".

Good for the Red Sox, good for them! I'd like to see the Red Sox and the Cubs! There I said it, I don't give a fuck! Call me whatever the fuck you want, call me an uncle Tim I don't give a fuck because I say what most Yankee fans are thinking

looking a this pic I'd think annie is the model

she was too pure for this world

rip

Shores will pay for his crimes

>found one scorpion yesterday morning on the stove
>saw another crawl into my bathroom 5 mins ago
I fucking hate arizona why did my parents move here when I was a kid now I'm stuck here until I get enough money to get the fuck

You don't want to know. A few examples from some years back- I frequented /r9k/ and venerated this faggot as well as cyberstalked a girl out of psychotic obsession to the point of her deleting her social media. Also studied time travel, sometimes all night, fixated on developing my own time machine and traveling back in time. I was even more out of it then. In honor of the retribution anniversary I even drive by'd a girl with a water bazooka filled with orange juice. At least I rarely post on Sup Forums anymore and stay home so I'm not harming anyone.
I best try and get some rest before going on shit/blogposting. I'm far better than I used to be about keeping my miseries to myself. Tonight was the exception.

Yeah I didn't write any of that shit, a copy cat terrone I reckon

if I lived somewhere that I saw scorpions regularly I would lose my fucking mind with rage

seek professional help

>go on tumblr
>some white guy acting like a korean lad gets attention from girls
reeeeeeeeee you guys lied to meeeeeee

>go on tumblr
>lad
>reeeeeeeeee

a couple months ago i had one crawl up on my leg when i was choking the chicken. shit isn't fun
i did pest control on the outside and the guy told me that if there are still scorpions it means they're somewhere inside

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE BEING HIKIKOMORI

>30wpm typing one hadned
>120wpm typing two handed

lol i was just saw a picture about that on tumblr

White women are obsessed with big Corean Cock.
>tfw not a Korean kpop-chad

>EYO finna wat ar y talking about ma swag and yolo is de only way to live lit af 420 go back to y jungle fore i spin ma fidget spinner on ya ass nigga

Do Americans really talk like this?

yes please kill us

we gucci home boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=nW_p73_paD4

somebody be my friend

cara delaverga#1647
EMAIL

add me on habbo hotel

kys

they captured el chapo :O

ididnt see this coming

I’m not being kissed right now and it’s so rude

canada on the right, amerikwa on the left

chu~~

come over here

nigga shit ass lol

going to bed, later buds

Why Cara post his email in every thread?

seriously why do americans say nigga so much

neigerjoaijdf

is not my email is my discord

add me so i can teach you english

nigga bitch ass shit hate lil af mf niggas damn yo imma finna wit high asf tryna bae

Ok

one week until i can bake bread at home!

Haven't kissed anyone in over two years

I want to get involved in some risky card games in illegal gambling dens. Chinatown is an obvious place to start but how exactly do I make contact with the underworld?

Cuz nigga dis ma hood an ma corner nigga, we bodyin nigga out here err day ight nigga nigga nigga

pending friend requests: 0

mentiroso

same ;_;