Mcdonalds food in america doesn't live up to the EU requirements and thus is illegal to sell in the EU

>mcdonalds food in america doesn't live up to the EU requirements and thus is illegal to sell in the EU
lmao you yanks are literally eating poison

I don't see why anyone would like to eat from McDonald. I had a bad stomach pain after eating onr of their burgers

third world mcDonalds is incredible, completely different ball game. Try it some time. (no I'm not making a US is third world joke, I mean from the actual third world.)

Because the Mcdonalds food in Palestine doesn't live up to the EU requirements

I haven't had one in a long while, but I remember McD's being pretty bad here.

You should be ashamed of eating McD's unless you're hangover

everyone knows mcdonalds is dogshit. only people that eat it here are: A. Fat fucks already and B. Poor people who are starving. Nobody says "hey everyone, I got an idea for dinner tonight! let's have mcdonalds!" like wut nigga.

Each country has different regulations that makes it almost impossible to buy products from other countries. For example, in order to export meat to europe, the farms here need an expensive certificate that all the cattle is vaccinated against mad cow disease, even though there hasn't ever been a case of mad cow in my continent.

>taking away choice from consumers is a good thing

Have you ever tasted Angus Bacon? That's the highest a chain burger would go.

source?

i eat at mcds ama

We don't need yet another country to dump their antibiotics pumped, speed grown meat on our market.

> Those who don't know the joy of eating junk foods
kek
long live yuppies

fast food chains in some poorer countries have good reputation due to being seen as a western thing
so they get to sell to a higher bracket and sell better quality food

that use to be the case, but the quality and shine have been dropping

It varies a lot, it's below shit tier on Bajío, kind of ok in Mexico City and actually tasty/edible in Puebla

>>mcdonalds food in america doesn't live up to the EU requirements
Proof?
>and thus is illegal to sell in the EU
Proof?
>lmao
Thread hidden lmao if you think about it.

What's your favourite menu?

>Not letting consumers harm themselves is a bad thing

i always like the fillet but it's so expensive

In CDMX its just tasteless
Fries are ok tho

>MUH FREER THE MARKET FREER THE PEOPLE
shoot yourself

my ass

LMAO us*nians eat shit AND shit themselves on the regular!

Fillet is fried fish, right? I like that too. It's expensive here as well.

yep pollock

>When a normie thinks that McDonald's makes you fat or is somehow bad for you besides the salt content which isn't even that bad

How retarded do you have to be?

>Smoking is legal
>Drinking alcohol is legal
>Going to the gym is not required by the government

>But perfectly fine food should be prohibited
This is really retarded. The only reason McDonalds has a bad rap is because it's inexpensive and tastes good so retards eat a lot of it. Nothing actually wrong with the food .

lol just got a mctaster and milkshake
but yeah, its literally poison
also this

That's good though. What the fuck is wrong with the queers on this board. How is it poison?

Not sure if it applies, but I can kind of confirm

I was in Saigon a while back, and while we were staying there a Burger King was opened on the adjacent street.

It was a little cheaper, tasted a little better, but most notably it was AESTHETIC, it was like the Vietnamese had actually put effort into making it.

>Nothing actually wrong with the food .
Not according to the EU

How the fuck does the retarded EU think smoking or alcohol is safer than fastfood?

I'm gassy from Culver's.

Our mcdonalds actually serves mämmi. No kidding.

>this coming from Europe where maggoty cheese and rotted bread and fish is a "delicacy"

they have fries in korean taco bells. it is absolute anarchy here

>Even our rotten and moldy food is healthier than US standard
You can't make this shit up

>isn't dangerous
>is allowed

Woaw

aussie mcdonalds is pretty good desu

Austrian McDonald is, even though highly overpriced, really good. Burger King on the other hand tastes like complete garbage here and you can smell the old rotten fat when walking in.

Here it really depends on location thanks to the franchising system (most of the sites aren't run by McDick's directly but via contractors and just have to follow a set of minimum corporate standards)
Anyways it's actually quite expensive desu, a single Big Mac is like €4 so I only ever go when they have 2 for 1 offers

I didn't know the name of the fish. They look delicious.