You were born too late to be a conquistador visiting America for the first time after months at sea with nothing to fuck

>you were born too late to be a conquistador visiting America for the first time after months at sea with nothing to fuck

>nothing to fuck
Jej

>he thinks women back then had perky tits and fit bodies

You would be looking at fucking this

Nah nigger only plains Indians looked like that

Gotta go south or northwest

pretty much all women had similar body types to that, modern fitness routines and perky tits are a product of the times

Basically this OP.

You would be faced with indians. And centuries later niggers.

Your call.

We should thank them for putting the work in by fucking savages to the point of producing semi-civilized women capable of being with

typical latina sluts

The pretty ones were bred by conquistadors, that's why the modern ones are mostly hideous.

congrats you posted an old woman

very very compelling argument

>40
>an old woman

kids these days...

north americans are the ugly ones

t. Ciqala Littledick

Based Iberios, thanks for your THIC latinas

This.

Old for a woman.

northern native girl named """""""""""pretty"""' nose

But then the standards could also be lower. A 16th century man could find them attractive,but a modern man wouldn't

not really just look at modern amazonian tribes the young women are very fit

come home monkeyman

Some of yours look pretty hot

Why haven't you gone to Brazil to teach this tribe how to count?

Those are 85% Spaniard Mexican Americans

> """"""pure native american""""

some of the ones here are good but usually they're mixed with french

They all lives in the reserves, i dont think they're mixed

kys cuck

>french
Why not the anglos mixed with them?
And why the french did
Wat

bump

>damn i love latinas i'm done with basic white girls
>post picture of white girl with a big ass

some native girls are cute

Even here these girls aren't considered white

that's because, despite the memes, white in america means blonde with blue eyes so whites with brown hair and eyes often get called latino. the girl on the left could be from denmark, no kidding

Probably the hottest girl I ever hung out with was Canadian native. It was weird as shit that a girl that pretty wanted to talk to me desu

>the girl on the left could be from denmark, no kidding
Wut? And if is this, why? she skin looks brown,are there this in denmark?

no they're not, they're fat and dirty

Her skin doesn't look brown. Like a summer tan at most. The only thing that makes her stand out is her wide hips and if she looked at the camera she would probably have brown eyes

Obligatory colonisalism quote:

>The same childhood friend reported in a letter that Columbus had provided one of the captured indigenous women to him. He wrote, "While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores."

>Fuck my daughters
Disgusting

Whores. All of them.

this is from lots of ''riding'' isn't it

fpbp

What is? You mean her pussy mound?

How much do I have to pay monthly to keep all three? Sweet jesus.

wtf

the thighs