Is it a coinsidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86cQI80CKAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((They))) want to balkanize this peninsula. And they fell for their trickery

>Richest regions in Spain
¿?

Yes, it is a cohinsidensia, papito

No, it isn't. This “we're to good for this country!!” sentiment happens on every country with sizeable economic disparity.

thats madrid

spen sucks

As I said in the other thread, the question now is that if there is a part of Catalonia that wants to stay with Spain, can they split from Catalonia in turn?

that's an interesting problem. we had to deal with that problem in canada as well. the city of montreal, the areas where there are lots of english speakers, and the north of quebec which is inhabited by natives all voted to remain in canada by a landslide. if the referendum had passed i'm not sure how they would have settled it.

After all the wars we've been in I'm all for splits. Why should some abstract lines be respected and some not?

He's Mexican, don't bother.

Why so racist esse

GDP per capita (regions, not cities):
Madrid : €31,700
Basque Country: €30,800
Navarre: €29,100
Catalonia: €27,600

No it's not, would you prefer be ruled by this people?

youtube.com/watch?v=86cQI80CKAk

Is there going to be habbenings?

>funcionarios

That happens in Catalonia as well.

Smart. Yeah. Assuming Spain is as this or as that because of public servants. Then he asks to a guy from Correos and debate him by displaying street cleaners sleeping (physical work).

Another victim of media bait.

>1 hour for breakfast
>2 hour for lunch

That's bullshit. At least in the private sector.

hope so
times need to be more interesting
the more interesting the better

Private sector will always be more productive everywhere in the world...

t. Krajisnici

Yeah, but don't forget the vast majority of Spaniards work for the private sector. And most public servants aren't working in town halls doing paper work. So I think such video is kind of a shallow parody.

Just noticed, it says FTL but there is no German FTL (it's RTL), it's a Spanish parody about Spain. Nothing to see in such video.

Yes.

Catalonia is gonna become Northern Ireland v2.0 with loyalists and republicans factionalists trenchlines.

Other than that, no.

There's strength in numbers, my friend. If Croats and Serbs could have just settled their differences, you would be a world power.

deth to spen

It's amazing how understanding Spanish from Spain is easier than those fucked up accents from Portugal.