This is considered white in America

This is considered white in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Ham
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im almost 80% sure thats a cuban

Italians are white. It was us who came up with the concept of white when we met people from Africa, India, Polynesia, during our golden age. 20 years from now you'll regret this post

Portuguese we wuzzers are my absolute favorite

>pink peach skin
>not white cause brown eyes

fuck off

not with that pan-face.
try harder.

My natural skin color is significantly darker than his but I have a light eye color

What does that make me

56 percenters too

a mutt

um no sweetie that's clearly a beaner

This post is somewhat confusing.

CHI

Pretty sure he's Puerto Rican.

Is this Angry Joe?

yes

>this mutt

No. "Hispanic" automatically disqualifies you from really being white.

What's his name again?

So does being American.

its actually not. Hispanics are not legally considered white at all. Not even if you have bleach white skin and blonde hair

Like with being Australian and literacy?

Australians are literate, which is more than can be said about a nation which is still trying to push creationism in school classrooms.
Do you have anything else you'd like to see blow up in your face?

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Boy, you sure owned him lol.

>Australians are litera-
abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm
And you thinking that teaching creationism is somehow equal to illiteracy shows your lack of reading comprehension and therefore illiteracy.

That article is bullshit.

>And you thinking that teaching creationism is somehow equal to illiteracy
Keep in mind that it was you who originally kneejerked from Americans being mongrels to Australian literacy. Don't throw stones in glass houses, you dumb cunt.

Why so angry? Accidentally knock open a book and get enraged when you couldn't comprehend what was written?

>ausfailian education

Trying to have a crack at supposed literacy problems while displaying a complete lack of comprehension of the logical progression of your own argument only makes your position look worse.
Were you homeschooled?

Are you autistic?

So what you're telling me that you somehow equating creationism to literacy is the same as be calling your country illiterate after you called my country nonwhite. Big fan of you trying to make your sentence sound as intelligent as possible to mask your barely sufficient literacy level, which would still put you above the average Australian.

Your tantrum started off with a non sequitur, user. Why do you think I told you not to throw stones in glass houses?
Stay in school, mate.

>be Australian newfag who can't link threads
>still can't read

If this guy is not white, than souther euros (founders of western civilization) aren't either.

It's Pissed off Pablo

It's Enraged Enrique.

It's Maddened Miguel.

> souther euros (founders of western civilization) aren't either.
WE

Pretty sure he's Dominican, actually

It's Raging Rodrigo

Welcome new friend

I'm not that fluent in ebonics, do they keep saying nigger over and over through that?

>said about a nation which is still trying to push creationism in school classrooms.
Funny you mention that because the top creationist asshole in the USA is Australian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Ham

He hasn't revoked his Australian citizenship and continues to spread his poison here, just like some mudslime imam. You guys are cancer.

Its burger man

He looks Latino as fuck.
Hell, even his voice is a dead giveaway.

>Hell, even his voice is a dead giveaway.
>language is ethnicity
No, that's frightfully ignorant. Some black guy with the most posh British accent isn't going to make him white.