Has this place ever done anything right? Is there ANYTHING we haven't fucked up?

Has this place ever done anything right? Is there ANYTHING we haven't fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-26/ben-mccormack-a-current-affair-former-journalist-pleads-guilty/8987272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You survived getting abandoned by Britain in WW2.

get bent, cunt
greatest fucking country in the world

you literally took a shithole barren island, with people who couldn't count or make a wheel and turned it into a top 10 cunt
your military during both world wars and the korean war kicked ass just for the banter
you've made a comfy anglo nation that's somehow also exotic to other Anglos, i know several people who have traveled there just to see a new culture/environment and one who stayed
i mean all of us have problems but Australia is pretty ok

Being as retarded as op doesn't help.

>comfy
Hmm, not sure about that, but you aren't too far off with the rest.

(You)r existence is the one and only thing that your cunt has fucked up

Being a nationalist in Australia is the equivalent of being one in Yemen or sierra Leone. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Australia is objectively the best country in the world, it's top two in the world for pretty much every conceivable positive metric. I think you're just trolling or want people to say positive things about Aus.

>>>/reddit/

I wish I lived in New Zealand.

What sort of metrics? Not op, in case you were wondering.
Our road, rail and telecommunications infrastructure is mediocre at best, falling behind the rest of the modern world at first. Our average living costs are far higher than most other modern nations, and the housing situation is as bad as in Canada. There are many other issues, but those mentioned are rather significant.

The climate is also shithouse, but there isn't much which can be done about that.

>world at first
world at worst*

>You have absolutely nothing to be proud of
>You

Get fucked cunt. Love it or leave it, faggot.
I'm not even Australian and I love Australia

How does it feel being a fat maori?

>self hating australian cuck wants to move to another cunt so to make yourself feel better
No in fact do us a favour and kys

>if you live in a garbage dump, you have to pretend to like it

wish i were australian

>Love it or leave it, faggot.
The ANZACs died so we today can have the freedom to live and say how and what we fucking want. It is our right to hate where we live and desire to improve it.
Fuck off with your bullshit slave mentality.

Spoken truly like someone who has never left our country.
No country is perfect.

>road
>rail
Doesn't help that we're such a big country with people spread so far apart. It would be much easier if we were all squished into a space the size of Japan.
>telecommunications
This is a result of government monopoly of telecommunications until the selling of Telstra. We will suffer for another 2 or 3 decades at least until this error is fixed.
>living costs are high
Our wages are also higher than most modern nations. Importing, as you can imagine, costs a lot when you're in the corner of the world and we have less than 25 million, so buying power isn't huge like America.

>desire to improve it.
>You have absolutely nothing to be proud of.
Yeah, sounds like you're committed to improving it.
Fuck oath it's our right to dislike it, but there's a difference between having a genuine desire to improve the nation, which comes out of love for it, and the cuck mentality to hate it.

I don't pretend to like it. I like it because I haven't always lived here. So I know what it's like to be from another shithole.

>No country is perfect.
Fuck off with strawman bullshit.

>Doesn't help that we're such a big country with people spread so far apart
Get fucked. Over the past 40 years we have had multiple attempts to vastly improve the rail and road network, even as far as a couple of years ago having a proposal for a high speed national rail network trashed because the government didn't want to commit such a plan to the budget with an election coming up.

>This is a result of government monopoly of telecommunications until the selling of Telstra.
I know what it's from, you fucking idiot. The point is that it should never have happened and every step towards improvement have been undermined, even the national broadband network was trashed, which has put us at least another decade behind.
>We will suffer for another 2 or 3 decades at least until this error is fixed.
Sure, because Telstra, the Foxtel empire and the liberal/nationals have shown over the decades that such a thing would naturally occur. Oh wait, no they fucking haven't.

>Our wages are also higher than most modern nations.
Get fucked you absolute cunt. Our living expenses are higher TAKING INTO ACCOUNT our wages. Fuck I hate cunts like you. Let me guess, you were born into money and have no fucking clue how the majority of Australians live.

Piss off slave.

>Fuck off with strawman bullshit.
Care to explain to me how that's a strawman? A truism perhaps, but a truism you overlooked

>Over the past 40 years we have had multiple attempts to vastly improve the rail and road network
Not an argument.

>The point is that it should never have happened
Not an argument

>Sure, because Telstra, the Foxtel empire and the liberal/nationals have shown over the decades that such a thing would naturally occur
So what's your solution to the issue?
Do you propose government intervention, which as we know, caused the issue. Or free market, which will take time.

>you were born into money and have no fucking clue how the majority of Australians live.
yeah not even close to the truth, but, for the fun of it, we'll just play along that you represent the poor underdog and I'm the inner-Melbournian who went to a grammar school and my parents both make over 200k each, if it makes your argument feel anymore justified.

>Piss off slave.
Must fucking suck to just be filled with this much hate towards your own country and your own countrymen.

Britain was kinda busy

no, they straight up ran away at Singapore and left us alone

fucking hate cunts like OP

people literally kill themselves trying to get into here, but he's obviously suffering in one of best countries in the world with high wages, good benefits and labour laws and low crime.

Nah they bolted the minute the Japs showed up at Singapore and starting molesting Burma

pls kys

Read this article and see the highlights for his arrest.
Being a diddler completely understandable why a visit to prison is on the books.
Sending media maybe the same.

But this guy just did a little bit of thought-crime LARPing. Fucked

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-26/ben-mccormack-a-current-affair-former-journalist-pleads-guilty/8987272

tfw its raining outside and im listening to blade runner blues while staring out the window