Ant-man

Can we all agree that this movie was funnier and better in general that the overrated piece of shit movie called Deadpool?

I am not saying Ant-man is a masterpiece or anything close, but it was better than Deadpool.

One of the better Marvel films, honestly

I haven't seen either flick but I can tell they're shit and you're a fucking nerd loser

But normies love capeshit you fucking idiot.

Agreed.
One of the few Marvel movies I had fun watching

It was funnier but I still liked dead pool more. His interactions with the x men guys was fun. also
>“The worst part about cancer isn’t what it does to you, but what it does to everyone else in your life.”

hit me in the feels

>"I will desintegrate you!"
>*Playing Disintegration by The Cure*
The only good joke in the entire movie.

>he fell for the generic cancer plot

Only looosers hate capeshit.

I thought they were both funny and well directed. Why the hate for deadpool?

Because Sup Forums told me it was fucking good and I didn't laugh once. Maybe I would have liked it more if Sup Forums didn't told me how awsome it was.

>BvS thread
>"BEST CAPESHIT/KINO EVER MADE MARVEL IS SHIT"

>Marvel movie thread
>"It's fine/good"

Literally every time

deadpool is constantly on the edge of being that super annoying sidekick, almost like if Jar-jar binks was the main character (but obivously not that bad).

A lot of my friends that are normies (eg no Sup Forums, reddit, never read comics, marvel movies rumours etc) also complained how annoyingly overpowered he was in the narrative and that he's basically the ONLY "funny" character in the movie, all the humour either revolves around him or is by him, his like the "superman" of comedic characters.

and of course all the jokes are so fucking "meme-core". The whole movie was basically made for your ol ' comic con geeks and marvel, CW arrow, my little pony, anime fans and whatnot.

i thought it was okay though, but yeah ant man is better

Still one joke more than deadpool.

maybe marvel shit needs to start winning oscars

There's a few decent Marvel movies but the ones praised here like the Avengers movies are shit.

>comparing Oscar winners to popcorn flicks

Other than the train bit at the end, not one joke wasn't trite and predictable. At least Deadpool had a couple of decent gags.

I think it was about 25 minutes too long, and that Deadpool didn't overstay it's welcome. Antman was good and I enjoyed it; but for a character introduction I felt like Antman thought it was more than it was.
>ex criminal
>steals shrinking suit
>learns to shrink montage
>redemption as a father

Pretty fucking simple...and long in the tooth for it's simplicity. Totally watchable and enjoyable even but Deadpool is better just because of pacing.

The best parts of AntMan were things that Edgar wrote. The best parts of Deadpool has a few good jokes/gags that aren't normie Reddit tier, some gore and a sex scene.

Straight ripped off Honey I Shrunk The Kids. No originality whatsoever.

>inb4 "it was an homage"