Daredevil thread

Daredevil thread

As i continue making my way through season 1, i can't help but find Charlie Cox's performance to be really weird. He's good, but he seems kinda douchey even though i like him. The best way i can describe him is a 'hippie Chad'. His voice, face, and mannerisms remind me of this dude in college who was the leader of the hippie group, this guy who would deem you a simpleton for not dropping acid and being on his level of enlightenment, sans his ratty haircut and bandanna.

How would you describe Cox besides 'hippie Chad'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5zsVn_vZ9zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a cool blind dude with superpowers and an over achieving moral compass.

That's about it. I mean he's not the guy who is going to bang the girl you have a crush on.

>I mean he's not the guy who is going to bang the girl you have a crush on

He kinda does

The guy he reminds me of would convince your crush to drop acid with him and then bang her. The next day she'd be babbling on about how her soul left her body and he showed her around the galaxy lol.

>he seems kinda douchey
he gets worse. literally the least likeable character on his own show

just wait until he starts dating electra in season 2. she is almost as bad of a character as him

What do you think of Foggy? I think due to his beta nature, he comes off really creepy when he's trying to be flirty. But then he reveals that he's just dicking around and knows his place, and then makes a good friend and sidekick.

>How would you describe Cox besides 'hippie Chad'?
for the role of DD he's not a perfect fit but it will do

>least likeable character on his own show
A good character doesn't have to be likeable.

Jessica Jones isn't a likeable character at all, but I still prefer her show. Scott Pilgrim is liked by many people, but the actual character isn't likeable.

>devout Christian is so rare in today's media that the nearest approximation a millennial can describe one as is "hippie Chad"

This generation was a mistake.

Foggy is by far the most interesting and real character in the whole series. Stopped watching this shit show 4 episodes deep into season 2.

Why would you stop at the very beginning of the Punisher's arc? Are you allergic to quality cinema?

Saw when he disposes of the Irish Mafia that's about it.

If he thought Foggy was the best part of the show, then watching more of season 2 was just going to lead to disappointment.

You should keep watching, he steals the show.
The Daredevil/Elektra/ninja arc is just boring

Pretty sure that's where I stopped. Last I remember is Frank gets arrested and some new chick with long hair gets introduced in all black leather. Didn't realize Frank is still sprinkled throughout the rest of the season. Really wanna skip the boring shit.

I like the Punisher episodes but when Elektra becomes a thing I stopped watching it.
I just want more Frank.

Frank is literally just getting started at that point
youtu.be/5zsVn_vZ9zE

Nice strawman retard.

These scenes along with Into the Badlands gives me hope the west is giving it the 'ol college try at fight kino. A lot of the action choreography in Daredevil is part of the reason why it was watchable. The parts in between the action sometimes drag on longer than they have to and a couple of the supporting characters seem useless especially that chick from True Blood. Her transformation throughout the first season and how she behaves in the second season is not only confusing but down right unconvincing, hence why I think Foggy has the strongest presence. His emotions come off as real and a place of hurt and betrayal yet not so pussified to the extent he can no longer cope once he finds out his best friend is a super awesome crime fighting maiming machine.

>reminds me of this dude in college who was the leader of the hippie group, this guy who would deem you a simpleton for not dropping acid and being on his level of enlightenment
who hurt you?

whats his name

I hate Foggy and the blonde bitch a lot, i can't stand them. Also Elektra is ugly. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Thoughts on my outfit?
Pic related

moozie mudshit get out of my speshal clubb

he is a nigger and the actor is a shit

he takes me out of every scene hes in and i suddenly remember im watching capeshit

>It's a Matt gets beat up episode
>It's a Matt gets out of breath episode

Why does everyone think im middle eastern

Foggy is hard to look at, but him and Karen are great and well portrayed characters. I dont find Elektra pretty myself, but her looks fit the character and underline Matt's character. Stop judging people by their looks.

Your outfit is shit. Research some tech-wear. Modern design. Some Yohji yamamoto perhaps.

Karen is hot af
Elektra is hot too

Karen is indeed hot, but Elektra doesn't do it for me.
It's like, she has that attractive look but something just doesn't work.