Anonymous launches its own political party. Thread #3

Anonymous launches its own political party. Thread #3

Old Theard: →
Number 2: >The Humanity Party

Guess what, their logo is literally a Jewish star, or the seal of Solomon.

It basically a New World Order party for cucks and useful idots.

humanityparty.com/

humanityparty.com/proposed-constitution.html

Here is a 40 min video they made: youtube.com/watch?v=4jRuEkK61Dg

And their response: youtube.com/watch?v=trzK4G4Rdm4

Top Cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanityparty.com/proposed-constitution.html
pastebin.com/A5GMwKNN
humanityparty.com/forms/THumP_Book_of_Life/thump-book-of-life-output.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a joke?

am I the only one who unironically thinks this is pretty cool? fuck your cringe bullshit, go back to >>/r/cringe

Not this guy is serious

lel

of course you're a cucknadian. looked like some highschool art project.

>It basically a New World Order party for cucks and useful idots.

so in other words, Sup Forums will fit right in.

This shit is ylyl tier

Didn't they literally want a one party state where officials have all the power?And that any decision has to be unanimous?

Somebody post their Constitution.

Its basically a Jewish new religion user.

I don't think you know what 'New World Order' means.

>yfw the only people who buy this are kids who can't vote

just like the rest of pol then

>Legislature

>Dissolution of States’ Rights and their Division.
No District or State shall possess sovereignty or legislative powers outside of those granted by the people of the Republic in this Constitution.

>Requirement to protect Earth.
Legislative powers shall be restricted to acts and procedures in the establishment of laws that support the wants and needs of the people proportionate to the support of the natural laws of Earth and its environs.

>Consensus of Unanimity.
Without a consensus of unanimity among its elected Members, Congress shall pass no law incumbent on the people outside of the laws established by this Constitution. There shall be no law without the unanimous consenting vote of each Member of Congress, whether physically present at the time of the vote or not. Congress shall have the option of voting by proxy or electronically, as it may determine from time to time, is in the best interest of any particular Member, or the people of the Republic.

>Congressional Immunity from Civil Suits and Harassment.
Congressional Representatives shall in all cases—except treason, felony, breach of the peace, or violation of any of this Constitution’s Articles, or those of a personal nature involving domestic issues—be privileged from legal process service or arrest during their attendance at the session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any speech or debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other place by any other person or authority outside of those appointed by this Constitution.

This is gold

It means a new order for the ages ruled by Jews.

I think you're a child.

Get a job faggot

>A fucking masonic logo

they want you to turn in all your guns and ban gun as well

trust me goyim

>anoniemoose

So give me the tldr of these guys. They seem like open border, one race, globalist assholes to me.

its the seal of solomon

its "Satanic"

Zionist sock puppets

Fug, that dude had that costume made.

WHY DOES THIS MAKE PEOPLE MAD

Use these useful idiots to split the Hillary Vote

Every conservative should be a proponent of this shit because you know they are just going to be a bunch of entitled children,
> a bunch of entitled children who would otherwise vote democrat

Make it happen anons, be anominoose

>humanityparty.com/proposed-constitution.html
>Section 5 – Right to Bear Arms
Authorization to Bear Arms. No person shall have the right to bear arms except those authorized by law to do so under Section 4 of this Article. The right to bear arms shall be strictly prohibited, except as authorized by Congress.
Arms for Sport and Entertainment. The people shall have the right to bear arms for sport or entertainment exclusively under the supervision of Armories and Weapon Facilities as determined and established by Congress.
Manufacture and Distribution of Weapons. It shall be strictly prohibited for any person or entity to manufacture or distribute any weapon or any of its ammunition, of any kind, except as authorized by Congress for the sake of law enforcement, for the sake of the Military, or for the sake of personal sport as authorized by Congress.

Check out these fucking cucks

Anonymous used to troll niggers and hack shit, but then one of their members got arrested and the whole group collapsed. No it's been resurrected as an open borders. antifa group.

>says the faggot posting memes he doesn't understand on a cartoon board he ostensibly doesn't like

That's the best damage control you got? Pathetic.

>global government
>socalist government
>no right to bear arms

globalist new world order cuck party, more like

We wuz hackers n shit

Everybody in every branch of government is virtually unimpeachable. They all require a unanimous decision, and can be overruled by the Senate by a, you guessed it, unanimous decision.

>forced bitcoins, regulated by the government
>price control of "basic necessities" to """""regulate inflation"""""
>power to allow other nations to become part of the Republic of America
>unanimous decision required to amend Constitution

>someone; somewhere; right now, has an outfit like that, complete with meticulously combed silver Barbie wig and Guy Fawkes, in their closet next to their Kill la Kill DVDs and decorative katanas

Do Americans even know who Guy Fawkes really was or what he did?

Anyone else get a Deus Ex vibe when they watch his videos?

Name and mails of all cult Members

pastebin.com/A5GMwKNN

And to think that 10 years ago, this was an anarchist group hacking shit and trolling for the lulz, now it's an authoritarian group promoting the most Jewish ideas ever. Time is a funny yet tragic condition we are bound to.

Soros funded? I forget whether or not he has a hand in this.

>Sauce
humanityparty.com/forms/THumP_Book_of_Life/thump-book-of-life-output.php

Quick someone copy right the logo and sue the bastards!!!

I will literally buy and send you the rope, if you promise that you will take action to make the world a better place.
*teleports behind u* sorry kiddo

>faceless cattle looking up to a fucking anime white male

i don't get it. what did they mean by this???

tried to blow up Parliament?

Want to know how come Warner Bros has never tried to sue any of the Anonymous organizations for using the V for Vendetta mask before? I'm not talking about some sperg on YouTube wearing the mask but groups like the one in the video using it in their promos or advertising. Don't say free promotion because that hasn't stopped them before.

They sold out all their real hackers to the feds then turned into a mouth piece for liberal trash now they are trying censor anything that doesn't push the lefts fake tolerance agenda.

He looks fat. Which isn't surprising at all.

So do Jewish Rabbis really suck baby cock? What the fuck it that about?

Under basic human rights.

>Basic Necessities
>free nutritious food
>free comprehensive healthcare and mental care.
Time to work for free doctors.
>free housing and utilities

>essential clothing

>public education and free college
All this with only a open borders and a bunch of fluff about visas with no means to enforce

Guns
>only the government can make and use them
>importing a .22 is an act of treason and you will be executed

>Dissolution of States’ Rights and their Division.

I honestly don't understand where all this open boarders and and anti-sovereignty sentiment is coming from nowadays. Only a couple of years ago these same faggots were the most vocal ones protesting at every free trade summit and other globalist meetings. Really makes you think.

He spoke very poetically. Smiled a lot

The original Anonymous has a been gone for a while now They're just liberal trolls using the name and attempting faggot protest that are fails under the anonymous flag.

>Basic Necessities
>free nutritious food
>free comprehensive healthcare and mental care.
So who's going to work for free to give this to them? It wont be me that's for sure.

>Le new world order of lizard people
This is the stuff He-man would have slayed.

Cringey as fuck.

Shilling for shekels

ya thats a thing

they gave about 24 babies herpes in the last couple of decades and 3 died

Got emmmmm

>Le V fought FOR a one world government dictatorship
It's like they do this shit on purpose just to piss us of.

More so because they believe this is possible and that everyone should sacrifice for them to live a better life. With out them doing anything to earn it. It is now officially the generation of selfish children.

why do liberals fall for this meme?
they always love free stuff, but they don't ever bother to analyse the costs that other people have to deal with in order to make things free for them. It's like they think the government is just a bottomless pot of money. If it was that easy to effectively implement policies that supposedly benefit the majority of people, wouldn't we have done it already?

Do you know what the moon with stars mean?

Its on the EU flag

honestly the right needs to start thinking outside the box

in 15-20 years 50% of jobs will be automated and in 30 years 80% of jobs will be automated

Yeah he's a hacker

A FUCKING

Kek
The founder is some dude who claims to be the reincarnation of some important mormon.

www.thesealedportion.com

Can these faggots really not see the hypocrisy of their proposed totalitarianist regimen compared to that depicted in the movie from which they draw their aesthetic. This reeks of high levels of autistic ignorance.

This is literally THE GAYEST thing I have seen in weeks. Holy shit.

its mythology

the moon is the "goddess" or "serpent." Generally the goddess is the god of war. Moon = dark or dark side.

The star means "spirit"

so when you see a moon and stars like on the Islam flag or commie hammer and sickle the literal translation is

>moon war goddess spirit

>They sold out all their real hackers to the feds

There's no honour among Anons.

Haha Orem Utah is literally an hour from me. Maybe I'll go say hi

>

i should point out its also the "bulls horns" representing sacrifice and living "down the middle point" between good and evil

RIP partyvan IRC

Yes leaf you are

Thinking about it its probably the scythe engulfing the stars

>The star means "spirit"
What about moons that are surrounded by stars in a circular configuration or specific configurations in general? Also the stars are 5 pointed are those pentagrams or do they have meanings depending on the context?

You post so much of this thread it almost feels like... shilling. That's right, stop advertising your lame second rate statist party. Fuck off faggot.

HE WUZ A HACKA??!

>The Right to Happiness
>Congress may enact laws that protects any act in the pursuit of individual happiness as long as it doesn't harm another person's happiness
Time to hold hands and sing together guys, or get thrown in jail.

>Voting Rights
>loophole in the first section that allows people on visa to vote
>people running for office are not allowed any financial contributions towards their campaigns
>all campaigns are limited to free social media venues hosted by the Campaigner, out of pocket.

Finally a reminder, nothing can change unless around 1000 people vote unanimously.

Of course this is stupid and never will catch on, but it really puts you in the heads of the Democrat-Anonymous.

What's scarcity? Can't hear you over my free tendies.

I'm not even watching this...
I see where this is going
this is starting to get very embarrassing......

Just tax the rich more dude.

yeah he's the symbol of anonymous hackers, they baddest group on the internet

odd point up wards off evil spirits on a 5 pointed star

upside down mean it attracts evil spirits.

star around a moon, probably evil war spirits surround the goddess of the underworld

the devil in myth is usually a female , the whole male devil thing is a new thing in the last 200-300 years

Wish i could watch that cringefest.
Too bad its blocked in germany because of gema and my proxflow doesnt work on it.

damn its like im back in 2008, fucking epic guy fawkes masks n shit

We are such rebels! We want to overthrow de ebil gubbermint, but we also want them to disarm us! We are Legiuun!!!

This is a call to all Anons, the true Anons that are still left that aren't edgy redditors. A call to the intellectuals that are disgusted at the current political climate, both at Washington and here at Sup Forums. A call to the patriots that are concerned for the direction our country is headed towards. A call to the American citizens that know that we are better than the bigoted rhetoric that is spewed by the extremist right wingers.

This is a call to discover the truth that has yet to be found. The truth that Trump IS the establishment; nothing more than a power-hungry, authoritarian businessman that will not institute the change that is necessary for our country.

This is a call for a coup.

Fellow Anons, if we wish to stop the road to tyranny, we must start at the grassroots.

Spread the word. Sup Forums will no longer be seen as a bastion of hate and bigotry. This is a call for a coup. This is a call for intellectuals to rise up and start the political revolution.

>The Humanity Party®
>THumP® Book of Life™

Truly, this is The Humanity Party® of Anonymous™.

Anonymous is dead faggot go peddle your bull shit else where.

And what about this

Are both sides evil?

>anonymous after chanology
into the trash

>We're benevolent dictators, we promise!

I hope these fuckers are in High School otherwise this is just sad. The sheer arrogance to waltz right in and just say "yeah, we could rule the world, and fix it too."