What is your opinion on this man?

What is your opinion on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

joerogan.net/blog/are-you-gay
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-85-teaser-the-rogan-tapes
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=FplOwu--GE4&list=PLk1Sqn_f33KvtMA4mCQSnzGsZe8qsTdzV&index=147
vimeo.com/41361725
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My opinion on him is that I find him to be Joe Rogan.

DUDE

BASED
A
S
E
D

literally could give two shits less about him

Depends if I'm on or off Alpha Brain

Jimmy can we pull up my opinion on that real quick?

>What do you mean, "weed can be bad"?
>I'll debate you to death!
>Jamie! Pull up something that supports my argument!

>What is your opinion on this manlet?

FTFY

I will never like him until he stops trying to say that he's 5'8". It's embarrassing

Did you see that avideo of the guy who accidentaly hit a moose with his car? Oh my god, jamie pull that video up

What does that thing weigh? 1300? 1400lbs? My god that thing will fuck you up.

Greatest modern philosopher of our generation, bold enough not to take a hard stance on any issue except weed

your projecting is cute. keep it up senpai

Its a joe rogaine flirts with a homosexual man episode

the greatest philosopher of our time

What are some good JRE podcasts I missed from the past?

somebody please help out, which JRE episode will i listen to

can somebody recommend some good JRE podcasts?

Anybody have a good JRE episode I should listen to?

ruins every interview/podcast by talking over the guests and going on never ending tangents that normally add nothing to the conversation.

Don't see the appeal.

>was molested when he was 13

explains a lot actually

Modern day Socrates

david duke when?

I opened up the most recent episode of his podcast on youtube to check him out and skipped a little ways in and Joe was literally telling the guy how good looking he was, asking him if hippie chicks wanted to fuck him, and saying that he would totally fuck him if he was a hippie chick

>make outrageous claim about weed
>ok lets look it up
>YOURE GANGING UP ON ME ITS UNFAIR

>Hey Jaimie, can you pull up that video of me being molested

He has done shit like that so often that he must be at least somewhat into dudes

What...

>hahaha the AAA is owned by the bilderbungs that study cant be trusted
>but this study jamie just found in 2 seconds on google is totally legit

Yeah Crowder is a shit head, not even trying to defend him, but that Rogan got so fucking aggressive so quickly makes him look like a whiny brat.

its jamie you stupid fucking memer

Hey guys what JRE do I listen to?

really makes me think

He only ever gets aggressive about weed. It's fucked up.

He's a little dumb but he's one of those rare dumb people who acknowledge that they're not smart and can still think critically/process new information
But he does come to some silly conclusions sometimes

DUDE PUDDLE WATER WILL FUCK YOU UP

why is this his go to thing now

they were both doing bullshit during that episode, but joe really went overboard with the insults and all

That's just how he works out he pushes it. Throwing up while exercising
is normal to him.

KING OF COMFY

joerogan.net/blog/are-you-gay

lol

>centrist dude bro lamo weed guy
Regurgitates tidbits from previous guests like it's his own idea and keeps pushing the same 3 or 4 retarded ideas. Wishes he had the balls to be unfiltered like Nick DiPaolo or Joey Diaz but instead lives a crypto-liberal existence of DUDE LMAO WEED DUDE LMAO OPEN BORDERS DUDE LMAO ATHEISM

What are you some kind of pussy? Rogan was right and made sure to let the world know, end of story

jamie can you pull up my opinion on joe?

no pun intended but he is literally what every average joe should aspire to be

*blocks your path in the gym locker rooms*

Hey

*puckers lips*

DUDE PIRHANAS

Rogan apologized the next day on his instragram with a blog novel and then bent the knee to Crowder on Crowder's show. It's surprising that Joe is this much of a beta considering all the testosterone replacement therapy he does.

Crowder
>I dont really care about weed, smoke it if you want, but I think it can lead to traffic accidents if you drive while high
Joe
>HOLD ON FUCKFACE

Pseudo intellectual, not nearly as sharp as he thinks he is and a complete dude-bro marijuana snob. Good color commentator for the UFC and a great hype man. His "friends" on the JRE are insufferable groupies and the kind of people wish didn't hang around.

noooo, Crowder thinks himself a real comedian and literally says he thinks he can "hang with you guys(Rogan and Amy Schumer)" and obviously has a remarkably thin skin. He wants to be a Fox Newsniggerfaggot so he can live in a comfy echo chamber and revel in his form of humor

What is he smelling?

>Pseudo intellectual
I wonder why there aren't any actual intellectuals with talk shows.

Crowder probably can hang with Rogan in terms of comedy. Rogan is an absolutely awful comedian and everybody knows it.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Same goes for Amy Schumer. Actually, I think Crowder fits in perfectly w/ Schumer & Rogain.

His own creatine farts

soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-85-teaser-the-rogan-tapes

>Throwing up while exercising is normal to him.
Only because he smokes.

what are the best podcasts?

Graham Hancock ones. the dude is such a pimp

Rogan is like a boring centrist version of Bill Hicks minus the quick wit and talent. I like his podcast but there's no excuse for his standup.

negative. Comedy is about experience. Of which Crowder has vastly less than Rogan, style regardless.

I've heard that the 5'8 number he throws out when asked about his height is actually a lie. He always gets really weird when it's brought up. He's probably closer to 5'6 since he wears lifts

His interviews are good and he isn't absolutely obnoxious as a host. He seems like a fun guy who has occasionally thoughtful insight. He has his own issues of course but generally he makes for great listening, great guest selection as well.

please respond

Alex Jones is fucking artful, the Jordan Peterson one was great too. Funniest one has to be Steve-O

the alex jones one is better now

What is your opinion on this man(let)?

fence sitting bluepill

don't you mean you couldn't give

rly makes u think

DUDE, he's a hair above 5'8''.

Yea he got stand offish when theamazingatheist brought it up in the interview he did

Thought the guy was coolio. But after a while his manner becomes most irritating. A bewildered little twerp with delusions of grandeur .

All potheads do. The notion that their magic plant isn't literally the cure for everything ever with no negative effects always sends them into incoherent rage.

>Thought the guy was coolio.
Coolio is black. How could you mix them up?

Joe Rogan's entire being condensed into 19 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Laffed

pretty cool guy

Underrated post.

Kek underrated

When will they learn?

>Jamie, pull up that clip of that road runner smashing the fuck out of that snake.
>Look at this goddamn raptor bitch.
>Have you tried out spinal decompression?
>"I mean, not y-"
>It's the fucking best man. I'll show you some shit after we wrap this bitch up.
>"Actually, I really need t-"
>Shit literally saved my back man. I'll do about 45 minutes in the morning followed up with a kale smoothie with some krill oil.
>"Joe, I should really get g-"
>Fucking gut health, man. Give me your address and I'll send you a book on Lee Harvey Oswald.

I like him, but then I listen to the earlier podcasts like the ice house chronicles where he dominates the discussion and makes everyone feel uncomfortable and think how much of a douche he is

youtube.com/watch?v=FplOwu--GE4&list=PLk1Sqn_f33KvtMA4mCQSnzGsZe8qsTdzV&index=147

Watch from 1:11 to 1:19 for maximum keks

Not really a fan but his voice annoys me a little bit

have all the vids of when redban got into shit with ari shaffir been deleted

Sorry, 1:11:00 to 1:19:00

its off youtube but still up here

vimeo.com/41361725

redban getting super pissed here

Met him yesterday at the grocery store. Nice guy. Let me take a photo with him

Yeah, I think it was about Redban taking money from comediands and not paying them and Trussell call him out on it

They're busy doing things and getting invited to talk shows.

He's a meat head that seems to have glimmers of reasoned thought.

Joe gives me strong bi/gay vibes.

All gymrats/meatheads are like that, they're all queers

Just go to /fit/ and you'll see

Feels like there's been no podcast in a while, where he at?

Do you think he's a bottom or top? Because I STRONGLY suspect he's a bottom.