Ask Me Anything

Ask me anything about my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

idole.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/lilo_puffy1.jpg
plasticsurgerystar.com/users/1/page_images4/Julia Roberts Plastic Surgery.jpg
i.pinimg.com/736x/0f/98/ca/0f98caec3e59cf67ccd642ce7db0893b--plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-plastic-surgery-photos.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What country is that?

figure it's Liberia

It's called the Asian Federation of European League of Barbarians

Are you really American?

I'm an Asian living in America, but my country is a communist garbage dump. I have nothing to do with my homeland except for my looks, I eat burgers and fries every single week

I dont care.

Go back to licking Trudeau's portrait

Fuck off you slant eyed subhuman manlet.
t. Asian as well

Lol somebody got triggered real fast

hey i am asian too but i like my birth country, it is "commie" as well

Metric system when?

When a American-born whatever gen European gets elected and decides to reform the education system after ten million years of waiting

What do you think of pancho villa

If I remember correctly, he was a high-ranked military leader. He's portrayed a lot in Western movies up here, but I am not so sure about the historical accuracy when it comes to portraying historical figures of other countries.

bad sides usa beside crime?
i love your country tb h i really want to someday legally immigrate there. the biggest difference between usa to australia, nz, canada, uk, ireland?

>australia, nz, uk, ireland
yes
>canada
no

we're just slightly dumber canada with guns

don't care

We have guns too.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

People protest the word "Easter" so it's just called spring recess. It is a celebration, although if you ain't religious, it has sort of lost its meaning.

why does american wear shoes in house?

Besides crime, I would say that currently social justice folks under false pretenses are sort of trying to take over the country. Americans are also somewhat rude and blunt, or at least in comparison to the rest of the world. But I'd say I love it here, other than some expensive states, the freedom of choice is more than anybody could ask for.

I am not familiar with Americans wearing shoes inside the home. Americans who wear shoes inside a home are usually guests at another person's house and forgot to take them off but the host doesn't want to be rude and tell them off.

>CHINKNADA AGAIN

Why do Americans thicken their lips with cosmetic surgery?
Recognition that thin lips are beautiful in Japan is common
idole.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/lilo_puffy1.jpg
plasticsurgerystar.com/users/1/page_images4/Julia Roberts Plastic Surgery.jpg
i.pinimg.com/736x/0f/98/ca/0f98caec3e59cf67ccd642ce7db0893b--plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-plastic-surgery-photos.jpg

What would you say are the best and the worst places to live in the US?

Highest quality of life is usually found in blue states or northern states

Worst quality of life is found in the south

user's partially correct, the Southern states are usually run-down and have a lot of racial tensions. The Northeast portion of the US is really nice, but that's because DC's in the vicinity. If you are looking for a place to live that's empty, I'd recommend the Midwest and the Dakota areas, rent is a lot cheaper and you can practically live off the grid.

Thanks for answer

I'm actually planning to move into Canada but thanks for the advice.

I would say that it is geared towards cultural trends. In America, thickened lips are a symbol of youth and beauty, and I presume that is how the norm would perceive an ideal female.

don't need to, everything about you has already been forced down by throat via the internet

reminder that Sup Forums is a non-american board
go back to

why don't you celebrate easter?

That's some low quality bait.

>best
Comfy midwestern flyovers
>worst
Alabama, florida, new york, california, massachusetts, Illinois, new jersey, and california

What's that?

whats Oregon, Arizona and California like?

Oregon is just a poorer but slightly cleaner and less crowded Northern California, Portland is where all the hipster memes are born

Arizona is ungodly hot and full of really, really racist old people

Hm, I actually came from NY, then moved to CA for family. California is a really beautiful place, if you subtract the political riots as of late. It's darned expensive though, and some places like LA maintain their infamous reputation. If you plan to visit, San Fran is the best place to tour. There's a joke around my area, there's only one season in California - hot. I haven't seen too much of Oregon, so I cannot really tell you what it's like, sorry about that. I have been to Arizona twice, it's got an old Western-themed charm to it, good for the country conservatives from there. When it's hot over there, it's very hot, and cold it's freezing.

>oregon
Comfy
>arizona
Decent, better than california
>california
Expensive, overcrowded, overrated

americans are a low quality mongrel people

>Baiting every time until I crack.
It's not going to work, user, troll somewhere else.

>be american
>25% german
>25% irish
>25% italian
>15% scandinavian
>5% iberian
>5% native american
I'm huwhite af guys
muh heritage
muh ethnic purity
100% aryan

I'm Asian-American, so I really don't care about what you race wars you read about and generalize about America.

When will you end yourselves?

Who's your best ally?

Never, thanks for playing.

I really can't tell. Geo-politically, we have allies across the globe. In Europe it's NATO, and Asia it's Japan and South Korea. We have trade agreements with almost first and second world countries, but no formal military agreements, so I'm not sure what constitutes a best ally.

Correct answer was Norway!! It's we and you against the world.

heng deg

America's not against the world, though. Contrary to what's happening politically, most Americans wish for peace and are tired of senseless fighting. You often hear Americans saying "muh guns" but those are the folks who are really gung-ho about self-defense and don't represent the majority of the country.

No you.

Yeah that's the impression I have as well. But how do you account for all the per capita guns in your nation?

How do small non-chain fast food joints compare to large fast food chains where you live? Is the burger bar owned by Joe better or worse, cheaper or costlier than what you'd buy in Burger king?

It's really hard to track, but I'd say if you took major gun companies like Smith & Wesson's finalized sales and receipts, most of the weapons are owned by a small percentage of people (meaning that few people have a large number of guns). I myself have no interest in owning a firearm, and nobody in my area appears to have any either (except for the local police).

And where is your area?

It's hard to say, actually. Large fast-food joints certainly have brand recognition and a sort of trust premium for being good, but small non-chain fast food joints actually do quite well. I don't know if this represents the majority of the country, but where I'm from, it's full of small mom and pop's restaurants and eateries that have seemingly survived the test of time without ever closing down.

The Bay Area

A half a pound burger (the patty, not including buns and the rest) here is about two bucks, what's the price in those small non corporation fast foods?

Do californians know about Norway in general? Like, anything beside that it's a country in europe?

It's hard to say, since I live in one of the most expensive states in the US and local costs are usually priced in for the final cost. Non-chain corporate food prices vary, but the place I usually get are around $4-5 for the burger (patty and etc.).

I'm sorry, but we don't know much about Norway or the Scandinavian countries. If I were to say what Americans generally know about Norway, it'd be that it's natural resource-heavy (natural gas, oil, minerals, etc.), and that the Nordic model (Sanders floated the word around a lot) is still being in use and that is what the US could have. I am quite familiar with economics, and I do know that Norway has a high GDP-per-capita and ranks high on the list of happiest countries, although I am not sure how they calculated that.

Does Cali have a problem with water still? I have a friend who takes short showers by habit, to save water for the sake of the envirionment. She will soak her body under the shower then turn the shower off while soaping her body, then she will turn it on again and finish the shower. It seemed very strange to me, but she explained it by saying that California has a water problem.

>She will soak her body under the shower then turn the shower off while soaping her body, then she will turn it on again and finish the shower
pics or didn't happen

California's officially out of "exceptional drought", meaning that we can actually water the lawns. The 2015 - 16 El Nino brought some hopes for our reservoirs, so we've placed ourselves in the moderate to extreme drought vs. extreme or exceptional. Our water problem has gotten better, but it hasn't rained for months except for a slight passing shower, so it's still a bit of an issue.

Is there a solution to this in the future? What is the innovative plans, let me hear.

hmmm?

Solution? I ain't sure, but I can tell you that there was a proposed bill of creating giant desalinization tanks across the oceans, the only problem is that they cost tens of billions just for one tank - let alone 10 would be at a 100 billion. That's the only proposed method that never happened, but maybe there's a mad scientist who can alter the weather by channeling electrodes in the future. Science is a mystery.

Lel, I'm waiting for some mad scientist to try geo engineering experiences like that and fuck the whole world up. It'll be you, USA! I'm telling you it's gonna be you. Might as well pay us reparations now for what is to come.

Ok, next question: do you live in a urban area or outside one?

Urban, the countryside is charming but the jobs are in the cities

So you live in San Fransisco. Post your view?

Do you love Japan

Wait, it's dark now isn't it. Maybe you took a picture before?

Don’t have any photos since it’s almost 4 am and I never take pictures, but my home looks like this

They’re very friendly people and gracious hosts, although I had a nasty run-in with folks who didn’t like foreigners. I watch some romance anime, but I’m not too obsessed with their culture (some folks here will hunt you down if you insult Japan, they think they’re almost Japanese and will marry one).

Like the center one or like the two others?

The center one. It’s got the feel of a condo, luxurious and cozy, but it’s a hefty price. If my folks didn’t make upper six figures with investments, we’d be on the streets.

Are there no cheap places to live in SF?

There aren’t, that’s why homelessness is so rampant. There are run-down, crime-infested areas, but ain’t no way people are living there with six figures

kek

$8 or $9
serbia is soooo cheap! $2 cigarettes!!

You have a serious homeless problem? I thought SF would be too much of a welfare state to have such a problem?

what do you think about midwest?

Course we do. Welfare state only encourages those at the bottom to remain there, and the government resources are often misused. Shame they can’t spend that on education, but politicians need votes

Midwest is meh. Still primarily industrial, and folks are losing their jobs due to automation and outsourcing. Along with the South, they’re the more forgotten and abandoned part of the country.

What's the cheapest kind of condo you could get in SF that is not some kind of nigger neighbourhood with lots of crime?

IS THIS FURIOUS PETE

Owooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sealand

About $1000 or so per month for a one bedroom, I believe. I’ve never rented and don’t ask too much about finances, but it’s darned expensive

how often does your PS2 overheat

I meant one that you buy and own?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL 1000 a month

no

not even 25 years ago

4-5k a month mortgage to own

I was referring to rent for a one bedroom at the lowest cost, not average

And the full price of such a condo would typically be?

snibbedy snab