he doesn't deserve this

APOLOGISE Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

Spam are going down no joke about it

>moyes

Why aren't you at the game?

How's my boy Bernardo doing?
Is he comfy in the bench?

Someone please go and check on Martin Tyler and Gary Neville, they might kill themselves

OK GUYS LETS HERE THOSE EXCUSES

ILL START FIRST

>SPENDING 250 MILLION IN A SINGLE TRANSFER WINDOW

>city in charge of making the prem exciting this year

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A GOOD YEAR

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

2-2 MOYSEY COME ON

APOLOGIZE!

>The menace of west ham

I just want them to slip up so Chelsea can catch up a bit. Is that too much to ask?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>moyes

>it's another inevitable late goal episode because the other team lets them attack constantly

y tho

>moyes

>an American bandwagoning Manchester City

Is there anything more embarrassing? Can't think of anything tbqhwy.

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

This is frustrating.

At least I'm not a PL customer cuck lmao imagine supporting one of the """teams""" in this league. Top six a closed shop for pajeets and glory hunters, the rest doing nothing but surviving every year.

Championship > PL

You know it

>moyes

relegate with sunderand and stills gets a premier league job...

yanks supporting our teams is quite franky laughable

pep once and for all confirming he's a killjoy

They CAN keep getting away with it

Lads...

>moyes

Fuck city
Fuck their artificial dramatic scoring

Who says British women aren’t attractive

That is a lovely lady in the right

why don't all teams just do what City do?

make triangles, do short passes, repeat until the opponents tire out

City haven't suddenly got amazing players. they just do the Guardiola triangles

>thet doubted Pep

>Ayew on the pitch
>he's still warming up

Great preparation moysey.

>conceding to silva
lol

imagine being SO BUTTHURT at >our success that you convince yourself that the champooship is good

>please watch our league

Thats shit. I watch all you faggot bongs worship our fucking sports. I saw some moron I know from Newcastle wearing a fucking Houston Texans jersey on FB the other day.

You can all fuck off

Serie A is the league to follow this season lad

very comfy and lots of excitement / memes

They can never ever take this away from me.

digits for draw

Damn right, Wolvesbro.

The Championship is where it's at, no foreign billionaires with shady money, no corrupt agents milking your club, no foreign talent dominating the league!

the so called soccer yank

IM FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES

DO IT

City are basically just playing to Expected Goals

They only take shots that have a high chance of going in

GO MOYES GO

Impressive. Very nice.

>t. PL customer

lmaoing at your life

he struggled to beat moyes' west ham, I don't think I will

>Is there anything more embarrassing?

How about being upset over who a stranger on a social basket weaving internet forum chooses to support

Fuck off faggot

>fabian delph has been consistently a starter in the team dominating the EPL
nice league you got there

>I am against the commercial nature of the game

communist please

this fucking mangala guy

wew

Wow just how shit is Mangala.

lmao

Arnautovic bullied the shit out of Mangala lmao

>Sakho

>Sakho

What kind of fucking run is that.

>sakho

>you will never have an 80k black clipboard job at at a top PL club where you feel valued and respected and do a difficult professional task all the time wearing your official pass

Championship IS good.

That guy is a faggot though for sure.

Haha pep is such a fagg

why the fuck have you done this

mangala is such dogshit

just like southampton,west ham should have scored much more than they did

>Mangala
Please God bring back Stones

FUCK OFFFFFF

>sakhooononono

southern british girls are hot, northern british girls are inbreds and look just about as cute as an amish inbred girl

imagine trying to roleplay about local rivalries in countries you've never even been to

good post

TRIGGERED

>fuck up but claim it's ''''''''''''''''''''''injury'''''''''''''''

lel

SAKHO REE

>Not being against the commercial nature of the game
>Unironically supporting grounds like the "Etihad Arena" and "Sports Direct Arena"

>delivery driver/warehouse at crossroad vintners

their life is fucking awful as is, maybe just let them have this one?

Literally who can stop us?

Dunno mate, geordie girls are top top slags

Sitting here thinking of the old cunt colleague who was rude to me at my new job the other day.

Might genuinely bleed him like a pig and then dissolve him in acid

>Silva will collect his £10k appearance bonus for jogging about for 30 seconds
It's a nice life

95' >moyes incoming

>trying to reason with the Dutch-Algerian bandwagoner

reporter to Iniesta:
How do you train under Pep
Iniesta: 'Rondas, Rondas, Rondas'

Once Pep added the 1970's liverpool meme triangle he was unstoppable.

>reminder

he lives in the land of the free though, he experiences more freedom every day than we can even dream of

I suppose those big tits make up for a lot

I am not a communist unlike you. Football without the commercial aspect would be like a sunday league.

>Emptyhad

Oh yeah, that shitter Joe Hart was finally benched.

Adrián has been excellent, I hope he becomes a starter.

>Switch Sane to right wing so he takes longer to subbed off
Pep is a genius

this but unironically

Oh well it was a good attempt, not bad moyes

Its pretty fuckin' awful