Damn straight, cracka!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
philandocastile.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know it goy, all whites are racist

BLM goyim

Remember the 6 million

Selling CDs / impregnating 14 year olds. But he's black so let's forget the molestation. sage

THATS RITE!!!!

Wasn't he a felon as well?

>resisting arrest
>resisting arrest
>resisting arrest

Only one that is truly sad is the Broken Headlight guy. Even the picture they used is probably from a week prior at his job.

Cops in general are shit. white people get harassed and killed by cops as well. it's like cops know no mater who they hurt they won't get in trouble

>resist police
>get shot

Seems logical to me

What ever happened to #NoLivesMatter
>Can you name the first black astronaut?
>Name the first woman Marine?
>Who was the first woman of color CEO

Even when people accomplish shit they aren't remembered by people who claim to support that cause. You will be forgotten after you die and No Lives Matter

I think the man who was shot while pulled over was one of two times the Police were actually wrong and fucked up. The first was when that officer in Charleston shot the guy who was running away.

Any fun riots?

If America needs to start acting like they do, does that not in fact prove that black lives don't matter?

>let cops define "resist"
>literally everything is now resisting

Dont resist arrest, you dont get shot. Its really that simple

>implying black lives matters cares about blacks
>implying black lives matters recognize black on black violence

>Black Lives Matter
>They don't. They really really don't

Now check this flex, senpai

>implying black lives matters recognize black on black violence
This all day. The number of black people killed by cops is dwarfed by the number killed by other blacks

Thay was good boys.

zimmerman was a big zionist and BLM is anti-israel

Wow. Absolutely drives me to ponder.

>MATTERS
Something matters when it actually matters.

Prove your assertion that black lives matter, then we'll start acting like we do.

Pro-tip: There's literally no argument why black lives actually matter.

Broken headlights guy wasn't even resisting arrest. He was 100% complying with the officer and still got shot.

wtf I love israel now

funny how we have video evidence to the contrary

found the dindu

>selling cigarettes

is this a prison?

>selling CD's

what century is this?

>be a nigger thug
>get choke to death

>be a nigger thug
>shot dead

>be a nigger thug
>shot dead

i'm not a cop

Top bait

Sup Forums says you should mindlessly submit to the state's armed enforcers.

selling CP more like

Maybe these niggers should stop focusing on the black criminals killed by police officers and start focusing on the innocent black people killed as a result of black on black gang violence. They were all rioting in Ferguson when Michael Brown got killed and an innocent black girl was killed in a drive-by shooting nearby.

AYY YO MY NIGGA HITTIN DA DAB

ITS LIT
T
S

L
I
T

Fucking underage chicks is a felony

So he had a gun. Tried to get it twice. Case closed.

>glasses
>shot dead

>blue polo shirt
>shot dead

>tacky picture frame
>heart attack

i'm aware, they are the biggest dindu supporters going

ironic that they claim to "hate the state"

If the day ever comes when BLM is willing to admit that for every one black person killed by a cop there are hundreds of blacks killed by other blacks, and show proportionate concern for the primary source of violence within their community, then maybe I'll be willing to take them seriously. Until then, they're just a bunch of professional victims with neither the ability nor the willingness to honestly self-examine.

The one with the broken headlight was pretty fucked desu.

Yelling "I didnt do anything!" Is not complying with the police. Even if you are innocent, even if you did nothing wrong, you have to do what the police tell you or you will get fucking shot

anybody got that webm?

Source?
>Source?
Source?
>Source?
Source?
>Source?
Source?
>Source?

where are you that this happens? Never had a bad experience with a cop other than getting a ticket.

what does this have to do with what i said

BLM is teaming up with ISIS though. I'd take Israel over those mudslimes and niggers anyday.

based milo calling out the clinically retarded groids

youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o

>we can't let the government take our guns
>killing us for no reason is fine though

Holy crap, der Americans. I'm not from your country and I don't know how you live there, but please, holy fuck, just stop using / selling / owning guns like they're freakin' toys. This bullshit fucker of cop shot this poor guy because he was afraid he'd get shot otherwise. If almost no one owned a gun this fucking accidents wouldn't happen anymore, I bet.

Just stop acting like owning a gun means anything. Please, dear Americans, don't do this anymore. You're a greater country than you pretend to be...

yeah the nig with the CDs I get but the broken headlight guy..... not sugoi

That would involve admitting their own responsibility, which we all know just isn't going to happen.

If you act like a nigger, you'll get treated like a nigger.

>Retards think that complying with an officer is "submitting to the state"
How about you don't try and fight a cop in the street? Why do you think that will lead to a good outcome?

Source?

What are police records?

Now to be fair if your average cop reads facebook/twitter and sees all these KILL WHITEY posts, it's kinda to be expected.

And can't for once it be a black cop who shoots a nigger?
Let them spin that to something.

Last I checked, having a broken tail light isn't exclusively a problem in the black community.

Although I'm sure they're charged for it more often per capita.

>>selling CD's
>
>what century is this?

Literally part of a drug deal.

>cracka
I always imagine the crack of a whip when I see this.

I was referring to the nig selling cigs

>respect the law
>see no cops, therefore nothing to resist
It's this simple.
SHALL

>fight a cop

at least 2 of these cases didn't involve that at all

what point are you trying to make exactly

Good Goy. Here's a kosher treat. Just keep shilling for your master.

Stop acting like a cuck and lets raid this shit!!!

philandocastile.net

No moderation in the comments

>Can I get links for 500?

look for cair in the catalog

If only there was a continent free of evil white cops

I will act like black lifes matter when you all act like i should respect you chimps

We should organize BLM protests to happen on election day in front of polling places that are historically democrat. #supportdemocracy

Arround where I live if cops don't fill a quota for the month they can get laid off they will pull you over for anything. my story was my father got pulled over for missing a stop sign made him do a DUI test he pased but couldn't do the walking test so they took him too the hospital to get blood work done to see if he had alcohol in his system there was nothing . while that was going on the cops took a 3 hour lunch and left my father at the hospital. my mother had to pick him up cause the cops didn't want him driving. my dad got mad and started yelling at the cop for making him wait and threatened him to take him in for "harassment". so much shady shit here in Indiana

jews in israel =/= jews outside israel

with exceptions of course

I'm gonna need a link, the burden of proof is on you

2 of those cases had the perp resisting the cops. If you're trying to prevent the cops from arresting you that means you're fighting back and resisting. The only one to our knowledge where that isn't the case at the moment was the guy who was shot while being pulled over for a taillight.

Blacks don't want to be cops nearly as often as whites do. That's one of the main reasons why police forces in majority black areas like Baton Rouge tend to be much more white than the cities themselves.

Show it to us please

why on me i'm not even that guy.. basically cair did a press conference in solidarity with BLM
I don't know much more about it so stop being a lazy faggot

this kind of shit is extremely commonplace and the fucks here defend it

the best part is, you have no legal recourse to do shit about it either

you have all the sources

Whats the real deal with the broken headlight one?
Did he chimp out?

nope. the video doesn't start til after the shooting but he let the officer know he was wearing a gun that he had a CC license for and the officer asked for his wallet and shot him when he reached for it.

The guy with the broken headlight was completely compliant. He told the officer that he had a concealed carry permit and was armed, but that he was reaching for his wallet. He made that very clear, but the cop shot him anyway.
The woman filming was completely compliant too, even calling the officer sir while asking him why he shot him. All in front of his 4 year old daughter.

I understand when a cop kills a nigger who's chimping out like in most cases, but this one was straight up murder. The black guy did everything right. His only crime was a broken tail light, which is probably the most innocent offense you can commit.

If this happened to a white guy, it wouldn't have gotten reported, but it would still be just as fucked up. They killed a law abiding American, not a nigger.

What happened with the taillight guy? From the video it seemed like the officer came up, tells him he has a broken taillight, asks for his licence and then:

>"I have a gun on me"
>Reaches to waistband to get licence
>Officer thinks he's reaching for his weapon
>RIP

Seems very unfortunate, but somewhat understandable. That is not something you do when you tell a police officer you have a weapon on you.

Quotas are illegal in almost every state and most cops who get laid off for not reaching a quota end up with big settlements from the lawsuits

its cute you actually believe that

Did these all happen recently?
I just got out from under my rock and I'm lost.

>asks for his licence
>Reaches to waistband to get licence
>That is not something you do
>somewhat understandable

yes, in unlawful possession of a firearm while physically resisting arrest.

b-but he was black and sellin CDs, das why dey did it.

Ordering is important, autist.

The officer likely didn't know he was armed when he asked for the licence, don't ya think?

You can get a link for those digits

Add a picture of Mike Brown
> Robbing a store
> shot dead

The video started after the shooting, but the testimony from both witnesses and the officer match up to paint a pretty clear picture.

Guy was pulled over. Was nervous about racist cops so tried to be super professional. Told the cop he was armed, but that he had the permit. He then told the cop that he was reaching for his license, and not his gun. The cop shot him, and then his fiancée started filming.

It's not like the interaction was
>Did you know you have a broken taillight out?
>Yo nigga I'm strapped
>*Reaches for pocket*
>*Shoots to kill*

I thought cops only killed niggers who chimp out and resist arrest, but this guy did everything by the book and still got killed

>Cops only kill black people.

Proud bootlicker here. I don't care how corrupt the police are as long as they keep shooting blacks.

Niggers are above the law it seems.

does your wifes bull keep you locked in chastity too

He told the officer ahead of time, hence why the officer drew his gun and fired. If a cop assumes you're a "thug," as is one of the first things they do if you're black, the first questions they'll ask are
"Are there any drugs in the vehicle"
"Are there any weapons in the vehicle"

Cop asked those questions and the dude answered honestly

Isn't that coming from the girlfriend, I don't trust it.

>Pull up
SHOT DEAD
>Headshot
SHOT DEAD
>Sit down
SHOT DEAD
>Stand up
SHOT DEAD

>selling cigarettes
>selling CDs

why

who the fuck buys cigarettes or bootleg CDs from someone on the side of the road