Why do Europeans on this forum try to fit in with the Americans?

Why do Europeans on this forum try to fit in with the Americans?

Every true European hates America and all it stands for and wants to see it burn in a thousand nuclear pyres.

Fucking cuckolds.

Because you're all spineless fucks

>true European
>Turk

Europeean countries are mostly muslim caliphates now. Of course they hate us they have always been jealous of our freedom.

Not me. I'd shoot you in the face myself if I could do it unpunished.

Fucking rugby playing "frat boys" Alpha Omega Delta fraternity fuckers

OH LOOK ITS THE KARDASHIANS

FPBP

Why do Europeans support Trump?

Trump would kill NATO and sell us to the Russians.

Because they're brainwashed by Americans online

Trump is a retard, the alternative is just as bad

They're all retarded over there

Kill all Americans, the EU should ally with China instead

>rugby playing
What? Rugby is very unpopular in America.

Because he won't create more wars in middle east and sandniggers won't go to Europe

American here, I am just waiting for a foreign invasion so I can actually shoot at something. Alot of people feel the same way. Please try to invade the USA.

Sincerely,
A gun owner

>muh Russians
Literally no one in the relevant part of Europe would care if pootin tramples some slav non-countries

>slovenia
>european

>this russian thinks that 2016 america represents the concept of america.

Learn about our history first you fucking drunk russki

Nop, i dont hate USA, there is our allies from the other side of the ocean fullstop

Americans may be stupid and annoying, but at least they're not Slavs.

>ally with china
Man, and I thought Americans were dumb.

Yet the EU would immediately come crying to America to protect them if Russians did start conquering slav countries

The EU is an anti-European institution

>I'd shoot you in the face myself if I could do it unpunished.
>if I could do it unpunished.
So you're admitting to being spineless? Shit, that was an easy one.

Additionally your country seems to have the size and importance of fucking Ohio. I'd pity you but I'd have to make the concession that you're human first.

>Georgians
>Not Sandniggers

You're deluded. We are 60% white.

If Europe had the first two amendments they would surpass us.

As long as Yurop keeps handing out the gibs, sandpeople will keep coming war or no war.

Yes, we have sand on the beach. get your terms straight kike. I'm a proud mountain nigger.

What can you offer me? USoNA gave my people the right to work and pursue happines. EU gave me "european court of human right" ban on Russian nationalistic parties, (((anglo)))-blind-trust-ruled "jewish" "oligarchs" and a ton of whining about shitskin rights, when they where literally killing 100 thousands of Russian people.

Fuck EU.

I don't cater to USoNA in the slightest, but as we say in Russia: you get to know things in comparison
If you require me to choose - it`s 100 times USoNA over EU.

FUCKING retard

You're not relevant though, you're just a German colony.

And if we fall, what do you think will happen to you, anyway?

You would be lucky if you`d be sold to Russians, instead of anglo blind-trusts, who rule over Russia today.

We`d do referendum to join Romania with Moldova, restore Wallachia in General and draw out gypsies to their home in Turkey. Or to Gaymonie.

underrated. murica is new rome.