*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/06/30/jk-simmons-finally-reveals-why-hes-suddenly-so-muscular/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*doesn't conform to his tempo*

"not quite my tempo kiddo"

*waits briefly till he dies of old age*

Master Roshi?

GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN OR I WILL FUCK YOU RAW FAGGOT

That doesn't look like a lot of weight desu.

Probably doing speed reps

*is hitler*

Not too much into lifting but is doing low weights and fast reps beneficial? Never felt like i was doing anything if i did that

"Don't look now, but DEA agents are over there!"
*points*

FUCK YOU LIKE A PIG

Builds stamina

Weight is strenghth on the other hand

I can tell you don't lift

Watch out cave I'm transporting asbestos and moon rock jell.

Very beneficial for building fast twitch muscle fibers. Only doing slow heavy reps will only develop your slow twitch muscle fibers. A ton of people neglect the former.

NO QUITE MY TEMPO PARKER, AND GET ME SPIDER MAN PHOTOS

>fast light weights
>slow heavy weights
What the fuck man

What are you confused about?

>all the men have to be buff in the DC universe
>women are unfit fridges

snyder is gay right

Damn, Jameson looks like THAT?!?!?!?!

#oldmancranking

Can I get a pay raise sir?

You would be better off doing light weights at a slow controlled pace and heavy weights explosive

More weight is naturally going to slow explosiveness. Why you use less weight when doing speed and (typically) endurance reps. There's really no reason to do slower reps using less weight unless you're focusing on correcting some bad habit technique.

>if u lift weight slow u gon b slow

How can one person be so retarded

I don't know, did your parents drop you on your head when you were a child?

>greentexts something that's ironically true

Walking isn't going to make you run faster.

Can you expand on this? I really only do heavyweights when I lift, buthe I really don't a time to go to /fit/

Pretty sure the /fit/ sticky going into detail about slow/fast twitch muscles somewhere. Really though since the 60's it's been pretty established in the fitness community you should break up your routines by having strength, speed, and endurance days.

If you focus on heavy weight low reps you will build your slow twitch muscle fibers. So what you are mocking like a retard is actually true

YOU'RE FIRED

He looked buff in Whiplash, Mel is still superior jacked oldman

if I worked the front desk of a gym and saw a geriatric like that roll in asking to use some freeweights I'd stall him and call the local hospital to see if any dementia patients have gotten loose

"Please teach me Turtle Hermit style Master Roshi"

...leave the joker to me, batman

I path his block

>Sup Forums poster giving "fitness" advice

for all the newfags here, this is not Simmons.

*tempo intensifies*

Yes it is.

telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/06/30/jk-simmons-finally-reveals-why-hes-suddenly-so-muscular/