youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXvi3i25HZg
sendvid.com/nwv8hh2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I got pretty hyped.

it was trash

8 may be good but itll more trash with 9

I was literally asleep at this part.

It should have been Luke who grabbed the saber.

IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE REEEEEEEEEEE

HE HAS BETTER CONTROL OF THE FORCE

The only way her whole sudden talent can be excused for me is if they reveal in the next movie her memory was wiped.

>Yeah I got pretty hyped.
what a fucking faggot

even then it makes no sense. no 5 year old has had that level of training

It was a pretty good movie, but I rolled my eyes at this part.

I got goosebumps and shed a tear when she was fighting Ren, closed her eyes and began using the force.

I didn't see the Shit Awakens in cinema. I waited until it came on cable.

Her awkward stance and goofy gorilla-face made me laugh

People also got hyped for The Phantom Menace when it first came out. What's your point?

No I didn't

Really? I loved the ending fight scene but the part where she closed her eyes to use the Force just felt stupid.

I was ok with most everything else she did in the movie, but that was too much.

Not this scene but when she is toying with Ren and stabbing the shit out of him as he retreats. Chick looks fierce as hell in those scenes.

You have autism.

Should have been Luke who grabbed the saber. When maRey sue got all powerful for no reason, i literally raged.

>yes
and when rey closed her eyes after kylo said, "i can teach you the ways of the force!" too bad the rest of the movies will be shit without JJ
JJ Abrams is the best living mainstream director now. we'll never feel the magic of the OT captured again quite like this. rogue one was worse than those ewoks tv movies

no, that's the part of the movie when I walked out desu

6/10 b8, tried too hard

Does rey have any character flaws?

Not talking about her looks

>contributing to the downfall of Kino by seeing terrible movies in the cinema based on nostalgia hype
Kys

I know it's bait but I still hope you get hit by a bus you memeing fuck.

no, mary sue

Yeah, I got chills, my body went cold as I realized how dead Star Wars had become. Like losing a loved one.

No she is pretty Mary Sueish, which is acceptable if she has some powerful parents or whatever, but otherwise kind of ruins the story for me.

prove me wrong faggot
>michael bay
>justin lin
>zack snyder
>bryan singer
all garbage compared to JJ

>If you don't hate everything you're a fucking faggot

Sad!

jj is trash whos only good movie is the weakest mission impossible, hes only decent at producing

bay has Rock and 13 hours, both better done than what jj has ever accomplished, and hes the worst of those 4 so eat shit

And yet no one complains that Luke could suddenly use the force to guide a shot into a narrow hole and blow up the death star even though his only training was 10 minutes holding a lightsaber

How would you make this movie good Sup Forums?

I for one would make Finn's character a bit darker, instead of him being the wacky space janitor storm trooper with a heart of gold.
Maybe make Rey a little worse at fighting with a light saber.
Make the one Imperial leader seem like less of a frothing at the mouth Nazi, make him more menacing.
Oh and the whole star killer base thing was retarded. Death Star has been done to death, JJ should have tried to do something new and original, though I did like the use of practical effects he implemented.

I've forgive Rey's sudden talent with the force if she turns to the dark side. It's the only way she can be so overpowered in her first film without ruining the story.

ben was coaching him the whole way, and he got BTFO pretty much the whole movie up to that point
>leia and han save him constantly
>so does obi
>han saves him gain at the trench

not to mention obi is backseat driving half the time

If by "Chills" you mean I wanted the shit scene to be over with already so I could get out of the fucking theater, and do anything else with my life than yes I got many "chills" while watching TFA

I was more hyped when Finn used the saber earlier against FN-2199 also known by his nickname Nines.

Luke was literally the Chosen One. Rey better have some fucking influential parents or she loses all her rights to be a Mary Sue protagonist. And using the force to nudge a torpedo a little bit to the left is a bit different than being a special snowflake who's good at everything. I mean for fuck's sake Luke lost his first light saber battle with Vader.

No because I read spoiler before watching and it was bad

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

she's probably Revan 2.0

>implying MI:2 wasn't the worst.
MI:3 was just as good as the first. Protocol is the best and JJ ghost-directed it like Spielberg did Poltergeist

I honestly think is one of the best settings for a lightsaber fight in the series.
>Their faces lit by the sabers
>The snowflakes and snow boiling with their swings.
>Occasionally taking a tree down.
Really well done visually even if the choreography itself is not the most memorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
>you

>Using kys

BE QUIET

YAAAAAASSSSSS

Rey clearly has a hidden past/secret training and was most likely one of Luke's original students.

Also it's not like Rey suddenly learned to fight, from the start she was shown to be capable combat wise.

the lighting effects were 10/10

1. Anakin was also the Chosen One. The Chosen One still needs to stay in the Light. 2. Luke's parents were Farmers, so I doubt parents mean anything. 3. I totally agree, she should've only got one good poke in, and then run off.

I agree, good idea.
It doesn't need to be Rouge One trying to be dark,
But should at least be a little dark.

Holy shit.
I never thought of that.
I want this so bad.
>tfw I will never get a female Anakin with better acting.

>I for one would make Finn's character a bit darker, instead of him being the wacky space janitor storm trooper with a heart of gold.

Oh the so the african american guy can't have a respected job? He just has to be darker?

>Maybe make Rey a little worse at fighting with a light saber.
Sexist

>Make the one Imperial leader seem like less of a frothing at the mouth Nazi, make him more menacing.

That's the whole point of the character

>Oh and the whole star killer base thing was retarded. Death Star has been done to death, JJ should have tried to do something new and original, though I did like the use of practical effects he implemented.

Yeah I agree

i liked it. it harkened back to the majestic saber duels of the OT. i cringe whenever i watch the ridiculous crouching tiger yuen woo pingpong chingchong saber choreography of the prequels

Nah, was pretty disapointed in general. Not even sure if I'll see VIII in theaters or wait.

my only complaint is that how did she learn the jedi mind trick. Like where and how?

how did the first jedi learn how to do it without being taught? he sensed he could do it and tried it. duh

>i'm a dumb prequelbabby/EUfag who missed the point of the movie

you're literally kylo ren, lmao. You're an autist sperging out on the internet claiming ownership of the Force despite misunderstanding it on a fundamental level. Get fucked.

I got chills when she got the lightsaber, then slightly disappointed when she started fighting. The Finn v Kylo Ren fight was more interesting to watch, which is unfortunate.

>her goofy moves and face was intentionally meant to resemble palpatine in Revenge
>she's revealed to be a clone of palpatine
POTTERY

that makes no god damn sense.Unless there's some book on how jedi powers works

I was rooting for Kylo Ren the whole time, he was the only character with any actual purpose or emotion

could be worse. the wachowski sisters could have written it. they originally wanted will smith to play neo. so rey being BLACKED would be a definite. the wachs would have a death star wrapped around a sun and it would be like matrix revolutions. non-stop migraine inducing space battles and lightsaber action.

>sexist
Nice bait, he means that, with our information right now, she shouldn't have been able to beat young Vader, dipshit.

you're just a pathetic white kissless cis virgin aren't you? jealous of rey and finn.

Even Revan had training, he may be like "staring into the force itself" but that doesn't make him do Jedi mind tricks without ever having even fucking heard of it or be proficient with a light saber without ever having held one.

God I hate Rey so fucking much.

huh?

The entire thing was predictable and rehashed. Nothing new. Nothing new at all. Rogue one was way better. Neither were special.

I didn't see it in the cinema
I just watched the camrip for free

I was there and I saw all that live. It was glorious!

Yeah, feelings are gay

And being gay is for faggots

You actually suffer from a deep misunderstanding of the franchise if you think such unwarranted mastery is natural in the slightest. And a severe lack of attention.

This is the same movie where Kylo gives her a slight tap against a tree and she's knocked unconscious and then her force capability lets her jack a lightsaber from a guy with enough command to stop a blaster to a degree that he could release it at will. It's blatant inconsistency and it's appalling how eager you are to embrace it.

>in cinemas
sure

>short sleeves on a snow planet
Chills

But why did Kylo Ren dodge instead of catch?

I'm going to read a summary before I decide if I'll see VIII. I avoided spoilers for VII and was gut punched by how shit it was. Not gonna make that mistake again.

>abandoned as a 5 year old
>Luke's original student
No

>Luke's parents were farmers
Are you memeing? Death fucking Vader is Luke's father you little shit, one of the most powerful Sith to ever live. I'm talking about genetics here, not occupation.

I was on the edge of my seat because I had a faint hope in my heart she'd die and my husbando would win

For the last fucking time.

Kylo Ren was critically injured, he'd been shot by Chewbacca, and had already fought Fin.

Furthermore, Kylo Ren is still in training, and probably hasn't actually had that much experience in hand to hand combat since there's no other jedi for him to fight.

Rey on the other hand was raised in a scrapyard, fighting off scavengers for food. She's literally had to fight to survive her whole life. We established early in the film that she's great at hand to hand combat.

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE that a skilled fighter would be able to defeat an injured, weakened opponent.

Also she's definitely going to be Luke's daughter, so she's got Skywalker-tier Force control. If Anakin can win a space battle at the age of 5, and Luke can go from a farmhand to singlehandedly destroying the most powerful weapon in the world, then Rey can beat up a crippled emo

And I bet you're just a limp dicked nigger who needs white people to write fictional stories to make your race appear strong and virtued. Finn was a shitty character who had no place in the series, get over it it you shitskin.

I meant he should be a regular soldier, with all the skills that come with being a soldier. Also ya, black guy. darker. I see the humor inherent there.

This right here. Movie is inconsistent, I blame JJ a little bit, but I feel like Disney is also partly responsible.

>Kylo Ren was critically injured

1. You don't know what critical means and 2. He sucked ass against Finn. This is a 16 year old girl roughly on par with a Knight vs a dozen genetically engineered, highly trained elite soldiers: m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXvi3i25HZg
Kylo struggled against a lone dude who had never picked up a lightsaber before and was comic relief the first half of the movie. I'd MAYBE buy the "he was injured" excuse against another force user, but not against
>le quippy WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO GO BACK TO JAKKU black guy XD

>Kylo Ren is still in training
He's 6 years older than Anakin when he became Vader. If he's still in intensive training he's shit at using the force

>being this mad
All the people in the movie are aliens technically. Galaxy far away. I bet Po is a Corellian just like Han.

I kekd

I squirted a drop tbqh

No, but I did get chills during the Vader scene in Rogue One.

sendvid.com/nwv8hh2e

this is literally the only good thing about r1. both it and tfa are shit.

No. Had I stuck to my gut I would have walked out after the beginning credits ended. Only part of the movie that was remotely entertaining. Star Wars has just become the new Twilight/Hunger Games teen shit. It's the equivalent of liking MLP or Steven Universe or something.

You're the dumb shit who thinks the Force is about midichlorians and 25 years of training at a literal Yoda School.

The extent of Luke's training was running around in the swamp with Yoda for three days.

>b-b-but he lost to Vader the first time!!!

Yeah, because Luke was unsure of himself and scared while Vader's will was as strong as ever, the tables were turned in RotJ. Kylo Ren is a mopey and insecure shit while Rey, after being counseled by Maz, trusted in the Force and believed in herself

I'm sorry you think the Force is about powerlevels.

>being this big of a cuck

>It's the equivalent of liking MLP or Steven Universe or something.
Your delusion has reached autistic levels.

slightly autismo, but it was ok

yeah I'm thinking something like MONSTER where the reason the brother went "evil" was to protect the sister from learning about what really happened to her

Kylo shows too many signs of being unable to fully commit to the darkside due to implied past cognitive dissonance, but Rey is way too much of a natural to NOT be an example of mindwipe

>implying I go to movie theaters

What the fuck do you think I am? A fucking normie?

>A fucking normie?
I like how the autists here portray people who do their own laundry as the bad guys of every scenario.

Midichlorians are canon.

No, stop.

Oh okay, so the Force only works if you BELIEVE in it? Then how come Leia couldn't just use the force like Luke could? How come Mon Mothma wasn't skilled in the Force? She literally says "May the Force be with you", so obviously she and the rebels know about it. Why didn't they just BELIEVE hard enough and learn to literally destroy the Death Star with their minds?

If the Force only works if you BELIEVE in it, then why weren't Yoda and Obi-Wan training new Jedi while they were in hiding? How come Luke was the only one they trained despite there being an almost 20 year gap between the extinction of the Jedi and A New Hope? Why weren't there trained Force users serving as soldiers in the Empire and rebellion?

Saying all you have to do to be good at the Force is to belive in it is the stupidest thing since Jar Jar, and is an insult to the 3 movies of training Luke went through in order to be able to face Vader and not get BTFO. I know midichlorians trigger your autism, but the prequels are still canon, and you being a whiny bandwagoning manchild isn't going to change that.