Guys, I just got to my parents house to have dinner with them, after watching every second of the c-span broadcast

Guys, I just got to my parents house to have dinner with them, after watching every second of the c-span broadcast.
I start talking with them about all of it, and I shit you not, my mom literally says "Hahaha okay, so what? Am I suppose to pick a president based on her technological abilities? Sweetie, that's just what happens when a woman my age tries to use email!"

I'm literally boiling with rage, and its literally making my mind blank. I just cannot believe that there's people who believe this is seriously what this all comes down to, and the sad thing is that the
majority of American idiots probably thing this way.

Please, please, please help me Sup Forums
Give me your simplest, bulleted list of facts that I can list off to my parents in a final attempt to red-pill them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancreport.com/report/hillary-to-the-woodshed/
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who does this guy think he is?

If it were anyone but hildog they would have charges or at the very least be removed from power

One of the first things you learn in basic computer science is that while bringing your own device is convenient it places your security at risk, therefore even many companies do not allow it.

China and other foreign nations are regularly breaching american security even with standard security protocol being followed.

Do you really want someone running the country who said, 'NAH it'll be convenient for me if we violate national security standards'

Please help me

man when did this dank meme start?

>and what if she makes mistakes like this with nuclear secrets when she's president?
How do you think she'll rationalize this?

IT WAS CONVENIENT TO ACCESS FROM MY IPHONE

I don't fucking know how dems can be so ignorant of this shit. The Director of the FBI outright said that Clinton is either a criminal or she is dangerously incompetent, and stated that while they had no hard evidence that her server had been hacked she basically left top secret material laying on the window sill for anyone to take it. Comey outright stated that if it was anyone else they would have been punished but because she's Queen Hillary the first she goes free. And this is somehow okay with Democrats. Jesus.

Actually. She'd be breaking Apple's terms of service.
>Licensed Application End User Agreement
>G: You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons.

>Give me your simplest, bulleted list of facts that I can list off to my parents in a final attempt to red-pill them.
Set them up with some refugees, move as many as you can into their house, and watch the redpilling commence with the survivors.

dammit horsey you got me i will now give up all of my established beliefs because you said in a comic that nobody cared about the email scandal

The easiest way to turn them against the things you hate is to represent them. Become a Muslim, uphold rampant drug use, and constant lying, rally against whites, and tell them constantly how racist they are and judge their every move. Call the police on them for fomenting against public security when they question your activities, and establish what their ignorance is bringing to the world. Show them everything that you fear by being that evil.

or you could happily treat her as an inferior as she so willingly told you. condescend to her at every opportunity, telling her that women aren't competent enough to understand such simple things, and laugh at her. constantly.

>"Hahaha okay, so what? Am I suppose to pick a president based on her technological abilities? Sweetie, that's just what happens when a woman my age tries to use email!"

This is exactly why we should have never given women the right to vote.

Also, you never said what your father thought

fake/10

oh shiiiii... she might actually face charges then

>never said what your father thought
maybe he's just black

>that while they had no hard evidence that her server had been hacked she basically left top secret material laying on the window sill for anyone to take it.
Just having classified material on a nongovernment server is illegal.

One of the reasons that she isn't being brought down js because Obama would be a witness and he would have to either lie under oath or implicate himself during testimony. This being because Obama received I believe at least 19 emails from Hillary with classified information from her private server and it is illegal to not report this kind of thing.

>Clinton is either a criminal or she is dangerously incompetent
And the dems think this is somehow good for them.

>(c) 2015
Literally irrelevant.

>Please, please, please help me Sup Forums
>Give me your simplest, bulleted list of facts that I can list off to my parents in a final attempt to red-pill them.
Just sit them down and watch this entire video with them

ancreport.com/report/hillary-to-the-woodshed/

If they aren't willing to watch clips from cspan that are all over the relevant threads on Sup Forums, tell your mother you won't be visiting them anymore unless she promises to vote for Trump.

You're missing the point if your Dad didn't correct her (your Mother) then just leave and ignore them your senpai is hopeless if mom can get away with lying and your Father isn't straightening things out right then.

>Also, you never said what your father thought
He probably didn't say anything, preferring instead to silently curse his choice in partner.

it makes me sad that people can see this and still shill for hil

Tell your Mom that maybe old ladies can't hack the matrix, but 99.999999% aren't running for the most powerful job in the world.

Just say that she has convinced you and you will now be bringing about 10 "Syrian" refugees into their home. If they say no tell them they're racist and Hillary would be ashamed of their ignorance.

Problem solved.

Tell her Richard Nixon was an old man and just can't be expected to work a tape recorder correctly.

user both sides count on the American voter to be intellectually lazy. The t.v. tells them what to think so they don't have to

The only reason anyone gives a shit about Hillary's e-mails is because they want fuel for their predetermined stance against her.

You guys were mad as fuck when Republicans said Benghazi wasn't Hillary's fault, so now you've latched on to her sending some fucking e-mails because it's literally all you have.

Fucking e-mails, for fuck's sake.

Nixon wasn't in trouble for tape-recording things. You stupid.

I think we all know which party exploits the "intellectually lazy".

(((Eidelman)))

The same one populated by the psychotic?
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

he was in trouble for cutting out parts of the recording from the oval office though

My father agrees with me completely that movements like BLM, SJW stuff, and all the crazy LGBT stuff (anything beyond gay, bi, and the most basic level trans) are just insane, delusional, hate movements and all led by people who just want to find a reason to make people few bad for them and pretend they're oppressed.
Also I was not able to convert him to a Trump supporter, but he originally like Kasich and Webb okay, and then later I was able to at the least redpill him and Hilary and he then converted to Sanders, but now I'm pretty sure he's switched back to Hilary..
He stays pretty quite in political debates though, but did back me up today and told my mom that considering I just watched around (how long was the whole broadcast? 4, 5, 6 hours) of the committee I was probably more qualified than her on the whole Clinton email investigation.

If it was a republican, the democrat media would literally melt down

What am I supposed to do? Sanders didn't win the primary and fuck Trump. Johnson or Stein is throwing my vote away

lol this is what I was thinking.

The Dems are fucking TRAITORS. That is the only way to look at this. Republicans did their immature duty and went after Nixon. What do we get because of following the Law? We get our country destroyed by brown people with the help of traitors.

Most americans are incredibly ignorant and proud of their ignorance. This is nothing new.

"fuck trump"

-people who want you to be their slave, that you listen to

Tell her they will be lowering her social security check cause they have to pay for Juanita and her eight kids

(((low effort thought))) you mean things that are obvious, that you don't have to do mental gymnastics to arrive at?

pic related: those mental gymnastics used to decide why it's ok to vote for this person

>le tuck frump XD
you should try killing yourself

>There's only one viable option
>my vote matters

Pick one and only one.

What do you mean? I don't want you to be my slave anymore than you want me to be yours

Johnson and Stein can't win, and I don't want Trump to win.

Wtf i hate your mom now

>Johnson and Stein can't win
The only way to break this mentality is for people like you to vote for them.

>What is game theory???

>I'm literally boiling with rage

Can't tell if troll or not.

You aren't going to be able to "redpill" your parents. They will always think they know more than you because they changed your diapers.

Don't reveal your power level.
Let them think what they want.

And don't let politics blank your mind.

Politics are a sideshow devised to make ignorant people think they have a say in what is happening.

Protip: rich people make the rules, not you.

"I'm Secretary of State. I'm the one who decides what is classified and what is not. Fuck off."

>Comey outright stated that if it was anyone else they would have been punished

did he? keep seeing this "fact" thrown around here

you could probably google and see it in about 4 seconds

source please. what were his exact words

STOP FOCUSING ON THE FUCKING EMAILS. THAT'S SMALL SHIT. FOCUS ON THE DAMN CF.

>The only reason anyone gives a shit about Hillary's e-mails is because they want fuel for their predetermined stance against her.
No, it's because I work in IT and I know how badly she fucked up by running her own server, running it poorly, and containing national security secrets.

I work for a software company, we employ shitloads of people to worry about security on our systems because we have important data and the ability to connect to thousands of our customer's systems, everything is logged, audited, etc... because of the Snowden leaks we now offer systems and supportability exclusively through the EU. American employees cannot log into or view information on these systems, nor Asian employees. Just EU. I maintain my own system, but it's internal only and contains no information of commercial or other value.

Hillary's server configuration for a system that sent sensitive information (it doesn't matter whether or not it was deemed classified at the time, ignoring that many emails were classified at the time they were sent, but hillary did not secure them or mark them as such) was beyond negligent and less secure than the configuration I employ on my own systems that have no data of value. It's fucking stupid, and dangerous for our country.

It would help if at least one of those things were true but sadly that is not the case.

>Study finds that under pressure most people resort to conservative solutions
>High minded liberal ones that don't work practically only defended under perfect conditions

Really makes you think.

Yes user. She just randumbly deleted thousands of important governmental e-mails. I mean seriously don't be such a litteral Hitler.

In summary class I conclude that Mrs. Clinton was very very very very very sloppy with her digital mails. and that's why mr. trump should be leader of the free world

thank you billy, you may sit down now

Your mother is a coward btw op. She'll jump up in the air if she hears a creaking noise that sounds too much like Trump. Can't red pil people either they are so deep in the matrix they need a reason in their heads to try and escape. She probably isn't traumatised enough. Tell her that she is just afraid of Trumps enormous dick when leaving the table. Atleast it'll do something if your parents are such cucks.

And with coward I mean none more than your average liberal. They are mentally weak is what I mean.

he did mention that had it been his underlings at minimum they would have their security licenses revoked if guilty ,termination from the force and at worse prison

This is not correct

fuck trump?
no no no, trump is the only vote a self respecting person would make

a vote for trump is a vote with your middle finger