Untitled

>...

>*punch her face in a millisecond*

>You little french whore, how dare you talk to me like this? I can kill you on the spot in one swing right now. Look what you made me do, now you're bleeding all over the place.

Done. This would leave her speechless.

Violence against women is never ok, you pathetic virgin

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

Imagine if Jonah had just leapt across the table, sprinted the gap, ran out of breath collapsed and died sneering and grasping at her

Please post more

Would have still been more dignifying

exactly

>one year later
>to this day no one can think of a decent comeback

"guess that's why you called it a fantasy"

you autists can't make comebacks to save your lives

Tell that to my mom lol

>yeah I leave because your mom just called, she wants me come over give her the dick

Weaker worms should know their place. This is why I beat up manlets and uppity women.

>i-i-if-if-if you already know the answer to your question then why ask PIG FUCK

Done. This would leave her speechless.

Do ye aye ?

>"sorry, who are you ?"

Done

*laughs* yeah I'd fuck Brad Pitt over you too.

Who the fuck bothered making this?

I'm not an asshole. I only beat guys like you, if they're uppity. You just can let the meerkat mess with the lion, you know.

>[5 seconds of complete silence]
>clobbers her over the head with a Subway chicken and parmesan sub with pumpkinseed bread and extra mayo

I agree, the guy is a brute. The peaceful approach is always better:

>You wanna hurt me, go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah I talk too much, but I also listen too much. I could be a cold hearted cynic like you, but I dont like to hurt peoples feelings. Well you think what you want about me , but im not changing. I like, I like me , my friends likes me, my fans like me, cuz I'm the real article. Whatcha see is watcha get.?

This would make her ashamed of her hurtful words.

>lowly goy garbage, you speak to me this way after what you did to our people in the past? You're fired from our television. I will make you do interracial gangbang for a living, you uppity pig.

Why didn't he use his uncle connections to crush her spirit?

>haha that's funny because Leo just told me the other day he was looking for another French whore to paint

"High aspirations for someone who reads the weather"

He should have raped her as well, show her who's boss