No comfy The Americans thread

>No comfy The Americans thread

Wtf Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/the-americans-season-5-review/#images
youtube.com/watch?v=YXOhJiQUr6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never watched the show but I'll bump your dying thread because it's actually about the board topic

I guess Sup Forums is full of plebs

IS IT OUT YET

Tomorrow bruh

Early reviews of the first 4 episodes are in, can't wait

This show is faux kino for plebs

Says the pleb.

Can't wait for Tuesday.

this is pure télévision kino

talk about a meandering soap opera

THE FUCKING AMERICANS?

"no"

You are the Pastor Tim of this thread. Get fucked.

>"Set to end after six seasons, the 13-episode fifth season of The Americans, from what I’ve watched, is simply not prepared to go gentle into that good night without showing how much fight it still has. Amidst the perils of teenage dating, agricultural warfare, new families and faces, and corruption on the shelves and among Moscow’s Soviet elite, one blow of many that The Americans brings in this increasingly darker cycle is a new poignancy."

A B S O L U T E
P A T R I C I A N

Paige meets Gabriel

The CIA will try to take out Oleg back in Russia

>skimming through the catalog
>thought it was weird that someone was posting about The Interview
>double take

I like the show but I think theyre taking things too slowly. Bringing the kid is just pointless, wouldve been better if the skipped to current day next season.

2 BIG QUESTIONS

1. Will Pastor Tim perv on Paige? I'm dying for it to happen

2. How will Stan react to finding out about Phillip and Elizabeth? It has to happen this season, even if it's in the last episode.

1.- The second he gets pervy with her, her parents will have an excuse to kill him. Remember, the only reason he is still alive is because they are worried Paige will blame them, regardless of involvement.
2.- Its gonna be exactly like pic related

The show is all about the characters struggling to maintain their lives while fighting for an ultimately futile cause

They can't just skip all of that

I just want them to finally tell Henry and for him to be like "Oh that's cool, whatever"

He will conveniently show up around dinner time again and get invited to join the Jennings for a pot roast. After dinner, he'll excuse himself to use the bathroom. Sitting on the can, he'll casually pick up a book for some reading material. It'll be the Kama Sutra, with an inscription: "To Clark. From M.H." Realization will suddenly dawn on him, and he will make one of his funny mouth expressions.

I wouldn't be surprised if Henry inadvertently shares something with Stan that tips him off to something suspicious about P and E and leads to him figuring it out. Or Paige saying something to his son.

That would be the most obvious way, yeah

They did show the FBI getting Clark's fingerprint at Martha's appartment, it could spiral out of control any time

collider.com/the-americans-season-5-review/#images

Christ I'm hyped

The paige recruiting is just boring as hell, getting to become like homeland with danas arc.

Honestly I think it would be more interesting if they showed some of the other russian families living double lives like them. I was so interested in the other russian family where the son killed the parents and sister. Maybe thats how the show will end with paige killing both her parents.

I loved in the third or fourth episode when the leading actress literally was involved in an interracial cuckold plotline with the fucking leader of the local Black Panthers faction

Real kino right there. That's that slow burn subtle stuff

I don't think he will get angry, i think he will just be shocked and then sad and dissapointed.

Common, Stand could never hurt the Jennings family

Based Gregory, the pleb filter

Pastor Tim wasn't that bad. Paige is the real evil.

After Amador died, Stan took his revenge eye-for-an-eye style. I imagine his reaction will be very similar when he finds out Philip had a hand (inadvertent or not, Stan won't be listening to details) in Gaad's death. I think that will be the setting for the ending. I'm not sure about the outcome but I wouldn't be surprised if Stan doesn't make it out.

I'm pretty he'll try to turn either Philip or Elizabeth against the other, since the whole show is about their marriage too

>The Americans is actually getting popular enough on Sup Forums to attract shitposting

I don't know how to feel

this
I'll meme with you for a bit. Phillip out cucked Elizabeth desu, he literally married his bull.

who /burov/ in here

Show me the shitposters lad

Aderholt will have a lot to do with it. He's miles smarter than Stan and picks up on little details***, like the old lady's death at the mail robot repair shop. And he isn't blinded by friendship or his preconceptions of Philip or Elizabeth. I think Aderholt will meet Philip -- or all of the Jennings -- and get a bad feeling about it. Something strange will be said and he'll start putting pieces together. Stan won't believe him at first even though in the first episode, Stan had a feeling something was off about his new neighbors.

***Though he did admit that Martha totally got away with lying to him through her teeth. I don't think he'll let that happen again.

Elizabeth was more jealous of Martha than Philip was with Gregory tbqh

She's much more insecure than him in general, she just hides it with her cold facade

>it's a Phillip wrecks Elizabeth's pussy and she breaks down episode

She even asked if he was mad at her later in the episode

Poor girl

I agree. Stan isn't clever enough to find the truth on his own and he is biased about P and E.

I disagree. Elizabeth never freaked out about Martha, while Philip kept having temper tantrums.

Phil still has a kid out there & martha is still alive while gregory is dead. If anything happens and they get pulled out of america and sent back to russia, phil is going to meet martha & fuck the hell out of her.

halfway through season 3

that preteen bitch that Phil is working is too fuckin qt

nah... why would Phil hit MARTHA with Liz right there for him?

I frown over Martha's sexy scenes. She is totally disgusting.

Elizabeth was always extremely jealous of Martha, she's just not the kind of person who throws temper tantrums

Like, you could see how moved she was when she had to attend their fake wedding, or when she insisted on "doing it with Clarke" - She was afraid that Martha enjoyed a side of Philip she never saw, or that sex with him was the same one that she was getting.

Then there's this scene which speaks for itself youtube.com/watch?v=YXOhJiQUr6s

Fuck I want to watch the new season but I also want to rewatch the entire show before I do.

Do people normally just watch a new season without refreshing their memories?

I rewatch only the P&E scenes and skip most of Nina and Stan

no dinner, user.
just some beer.
the producers know about this ad, and they make Stan drink beer purposely

Do you guys feel bad for Stan?

There is no way this ends well for him.

He's a fucking murderer and cheated on his wife

No thanks

You think that Elizabeth IS jealous but she doesn't manifest it with anger, as Philip does. I can buy that, but i'm just not sure about it. Maybe it's because i don't remember things very well since i'm following The Americans since the second season. I'd have to re watch the show to make up my mind.

I sometimes watch the last 2 or 3 episodes of the latest season of some shows to remember everything well.

No, not tomorrow, Tuesday.

nah. Its his fault BEST GIRL died.

She wouldn't care at all if she wasn't jealous

>phil is going to meet martha & fuck the hell out of her.

Martha is dead when the plane went down. The virus that was kept in a peant butter jar seal was broken and leaked. they hinted at being dangerous and then a couple episodes later explained that the plane never made it and crashed before reaching Russia. Phil doesnt know the plane never made it though. Its between the two elders.

fuck you man, Martha was great

what about best rezident tho

pic related is best girl

Doesn't Pastor Tim looks like the FBI drawings of Clark?

What if Stan gets suspicious about him?

Yea and all his charity work out of the country. I cant unsee sideshow bob though and his face makes me angry everytime hes on screen. I think its his small teeth.

>It's a Paige walks in on her parents doing a chill 69 together episode

>tfw no more Arkady

Anyone else see Matthew Rhys on Girls last week? He pretty much killed it.

my got

I hope the show accomplishes unheard of heights of nerve popping tension, last season finale was a little bit lackluster

Best meme to come out of these threads

I'm so fucking hyped lads I can't wait

Do you think Stan's past with infiltrating that white supremacist group will come back to haunt him?

I mean Aderholt (and the audience) still don't know exactly what he did to earn their trust

bump

This just shows how cucked Elizabeth is. Martha can take Phillip at 100%. Elizabeth gets the watered-down version.

WRONG

but that's where you're wrong, kiddo

I really liked the first season
then it slowed down too much and teased things that never amounted to anything.
it was becoming just another TV show
then they actually killed Nina and the show started getting serious again
I have high hopes for this season

Yeah, they keep bringing it up every season, which is pretty interesting.

Perhaps a skin head finds him and that initiates a plotline? maybe his death?

I really hope they don't fuck up the cat and mouse thing like Breaking Bad did with Hank and Walt.

There's also Gaad's replacement, who seems to be driving a harder line on the Soviets like getting Arkady deported

is the new season out boys?

how did she die again?

omg an angel, best girl confirmed