Oversight of the State Department XXV

THEY SHORTENED THE VIDEO to 4:40

Where is part II??

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe

"I CANNOT PROVIDE A CERTAIN EXTEND BECAUSE THE AGENCY WHO OWNS THEM HAS LIMITED THE DISTRIBUTION ON THOSE"

"WHICH AGENCY"

"I... can't say that in the open air, sir"

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467922672325.webm

WHAT

DID

HE

MEAN

BY

THIS

Also what the fuck is oricon?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2
mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/751121403504537601
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Intelligence_Community#Organization
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe
youtube.com/watch?v=Azo4XcCLTf4
youtube.com/watch?v=BHQvKajTPyc
c-span.org/video/?c4609432/grave-mistake
twitter.com/AnonBabble

05:57:00 on the recording

Anyone got the vid with Mr Mica fucking Mr Comey raw?

>Also what the fuck is oricon?

Original Content (please dont steal)

god damnit oricon is nothing it just means that whoever owns the information gets to classify it

There's second part: c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2

>Do you need congressional action to allow you to investigate her statements!?
>Yes...
>You'll get that in an hour.

Based Chaffetz

Any have the part where Chafetz said he's preparing a referral to perjury?

But why have I never heard of it until today, despite being an autist who listens to this shit all the time?

>in the open air
He said, "in an opening hearing."

because you're supposed to hear about it when you're partying at the gay|, not when you're watching C-SPAN

I'd like to know the answer to this. Is a perjury case actually going to be opened for Hillary??

Who here /[insert something/

*open hearing

I must have missed that, jesus christ

So he'll be pushing hard for perjury charges?

the fact that he wouldnt name the agency is something. oricon is just short hand for origination control. it means who originated it the agency gets to control the dissemination of the information. if the CIA finds some secret the FBI cannot decide that it is not classified only the CIA

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/751121403504537601

That's a crime, right?

Too bad republican congressman aren't able to charge someone with perjury.

Not if she didn't mean to break the law.

yes
but not if you are hillary

Not for Hillary.

For anyone else other than her, yes... Big time

Are they going to be meeting again?

What is the outcome to this? Are they going forward?

obviously

No, of course not. She didn't intend to do it.

But to quite literally say "I can't say the name of that agency in public" ? I've never, ever heard it put that way. like it's a shadow cabinet.

If dubbsHilldawg is kill

Yes. It's espionage.

>mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/751121403504537601

If something bad happens then yes you just became liable for the bad thing that happened(imo the hacking was the bad thing).

If caught just out of manifestation then no its not really a crime its more of a big negative with admin punishment at most. Meaning for sure if you were in the military and you did this, your fucking career is over you lose your job youre starting all over youre fucked.

FEMA.

THE TRUE SHADOW GOVERNMENT.

Praise Kek.

almost

FEMA(((LE)))

Yes, but not if you didn't mean to :^)

No, but their referral is required before an investigation can begin.

i think it is fucking bullshit
either she knew there was classified and it is illegal
or she didnt know that there was classified and she is fucking retarded and it is gross negligence and it is illegal

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

nonononononono

it would only result in disciplinary action

And she isn't an fbi employee :^)))))))

Who /depressed/ here

think I'm gonna skip the wedding I was supposed to go to this weekend

I'm fairly certain he was read into the SAP as a result of this investigation and was not aware of the agency prior, even though he was the Director of Security at the NSA

Don't do it, user. Weddings are fun. Show off your dance moves and embaress yourself

nothing we do matters we're all going to die eventually anyway

Go have fun user
Shitposting on pol won't make you feel better

Don't do that mate. You need to release the steam when you can. Also don't get sad get mad

Family is important

Go eat some delicious food, have a beer and relax

Is part 1 not loading for anyone else? Ive tried several things other than cspan to make sure my net isn't just shitting out again, but everything loads except cspan.

go redpill some people

Ok Anonymous. To see the ORCON insanity for yourselves, seek to 1:04:20 in this stream.

c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2

pray4comes

Weddings are loud and annoying, but after people start getting wasted it's fun.

Last wedding I went to one of the bridesmaids spent half the night trying to convince me to fuck her. It was funny as hell getting her to say the stupidest shit in front of her family.

>But to quite literally say "I can't say the name of that agency in public" ? I've never, ever heard it put that way. like it's a shadow cabinet.

As someone working in an irrelevant position(I ask cops for things, nod and pass on the paper like a good goyim) for an irrelevant intelligence service in an irrelevant country...

Yes.

That's how it works.

See, intelligence agencies aren't the police. They're companies that sell information to the government in return for gibsmedats and privileges.

If they don't like THING they can just cut you off and since they vital they get away with murder. Sometimes literally.

So of course they can get this sort of thing passed. There's no recourse against something that by necessity is hidden well enough neither Russia nor China can get to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Intelligence_Community#Organization

Part of the reason for this huge-ass web is that agencies are created in order to watch and out-maneuver other agencies.

This link appeared to work for me.

It could be your internet.

Been playing Deus Ex again senpai.

Though if martial law is declared like BLM want...

That exchange at the end. Something is so classified they can't even tell congress what agency it came from, and people without clearance were given access by Clinton. That got my blood boiling. Congress better start throwing its weight around hard

Those are the ones you know the name of. I'm saying they just invoked one you don't know and none of us know the name of.

weddings means free alcohol, dont miss the chance to go faggot

bump

These attorneys of Clintons that saw the things, how are they still alive?

I say the same thing, endlessly.
Let me break it down.
Once a crime has been committed, it needs to be investigated (police locally or fbi in this case. Once the police have enough information, they make a recommendation to the DA (attorney General lynch in this case) to take action.

Lynch is bound by her words to follow the FBI recommendation.

Until comey recommends prosecution, nothing will be done, if he lives that long.

I know their name, its LALULILELO

I dont know
I cant answer that
I do not have an answer for you at this time
I can not name that agency.

Oricon is that planet in SWTOR where those rogue super sith run away to.

>I'm saying they just invoked one you don't know and none of us know the name of.
But that's not what he said.

I mean, yes, there certainly ARE and HAVE BEEN agencies that aren't part of the big 17/16, BUT what he said just as easily implies that one of the surface-level agencies said "Nope, don't name us".

Also, Clinton is a massive war hawk so it might technically not even BE an intelligence agency so much as some joint operations clusterfuck with enough clout to pretend they can do that.

Perjury is a different thing but they'll probably relate it back

>No can do boss, case is closed on emails :^)

The la-li-lu-le-lo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Azo4XcCLTf4

Did anyone else get serious heebie jeebies from the hearing? I'm legitimately starting to believe all these insane conspiracy theories might be real. Most chilling of all is we're just scratching the surface. Who knows what kind of monster is waiting to be found.

>But that's not what he said.
>because he would fucking say that

for an intelligence agent you're pretty fucking dense, m8

100% rape you in the ass federal prison illegal

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse for not following it, why do people say she didn't mean to like it should hold any weight?

>Honest your honor, I didn't realize killing a hooker then sodomizing her corps on a playground in front of children was illegal, please let me go

>for an intelligence agent you're pretty fucking dense, m8
I'd be the last person to deny that.

There are no monsters only people with hunger for wealth and lack of integrity

youtube.com/watch?v=BHQvKajTPyc

Link for when Chaffetz said a request is inc.

This is also a link.

c-span.org/video/?c4609432/grave-mistake

>There are no monsters only people with hunger for wealth and lack of integrity
Yup. That's the depressing part.

The final redpill is realizing that none of these people are deliberately evil, they just do what they think they're entitled to.

Soros isn't Satan. He's someone who genuinely thinks the world will be better off if he shapes it after his own vision.

Redbill me burgers. Does chavez want Hillary gone?

That's how evil works user.

Same method we're meant to want the hell his minions have in mind to create for us.

Yeah he fucking hates her.

I meant more in the sense that this feels like the tip of an iceberg. Everything is so goddamn sinister you can't help but think about what we don't know.

There are even more questions now than yesterday. It's like there's no end in sight.

I'm gonna (((echo))) everyone else; blow off some steam. Get drunk, shake your ass on the dance floor, make out with one of the jealous single girls there, and redpill someone...or at the very least, hang out with the old people and get rayciss; old people are basically Sup Forums.

Exactly. Star Wars is more dangerous for promoting a misguided vision of evil than teen mags are for promoting a misguided vision of sexuality.

Even a cursory review of publicized information should have you plenty worried about what you don't know. You can even omit past Congressional hearings if you like.

Exactly. I question why they waste so much time on things they can't prove, when something that's a slam dunk is in their hands.
Perjury on this scale is a felony, and enough to take her out.

Kek will bring it to the light and these roaches will be scorched in the open for all to see at last.

Smuggest motherfucker alive

AND GET DANK GETS

neat

Do old people get them glorious digits through?

kek wills it

This is true. He's an ideologue who thinks he's gonna save the world.

Checked

I've always leaned that way but only half-seriously. I take things with a grain of salt.

After this week I'm really starting to wonder if she sold the nuclear secrets to the Russians. Whatever they're covering up is probably the biggest scandal in American history. Something so fucked up and outrageous it would have people out in the streets. That's the feeling I get right now and it scares the shit out of me how high-stakes this election has become.

If the hivemind can pull off what I've long thought they're trying to pull off, it will be way, way more effective than trying to nail her on some technical lawbreaking.

It's going to be a hell of a ride regardless of how all this plays out, so strap in. Last Thursday I bought a bunch of popcorn and this Thursday I test drove popping it.

Not really though. It's kinda the same shit. Palpatine genuinely believes the universe is better, safer, more peaceful under his thumb. He didn't do shit just to be evil. It's just a simple story

THE LALELULILO HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

of course. Everyone in the republican party hates the Clintons with the heat of a thousand suns. Demorats think they are necessary evil.

>see 007
>want so badly to become an international spy
>learn to shoot guns
>learn 5 languages
>marijuana is my vice
>alphabet agencies frown on my drug use
>go to law school instead
>hillary gives me whatever i want
>fuck you cia

>Kek works in mysterious ways
>looks like you're getting laid at this wedding, user

As far as we know, nukes were invented many decades ago (my grandpa saw the flash from the trinity test, we was like wtf)

Nukes are nothing to scoff at and might or might not have /x/-tier implications, but you can probably safely assume that there are much worse things to be worried about, and that the US isn't king of the hill just because it has a bunch of nukes.

Obama would pardon her and the CF crime-syndicate continues on.