How does Tricky Nicky keep doing it?

How does Tricky Nicky keep doing it?

set a standard and his brand carries more weight because of it

money

he's a modern-day Bear Bryant-meets-Amos Alonzo Stagg, a generational genius, a football coaching diety

Nick's bag of tricks

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Process. The gameplanning is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of pattern-matching most of the scheme will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Saban’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his coaching style- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, for instance. The Alabama fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of The Process, to realise that it's not just successful- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Saban and Alabama truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the genius in Nick’s "rip/liz match," which itself blends Cover 1 and Cover 3. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated receivers scratching his head in confusion as Jeremy Pruitt's genius playcalling unfolds itself on the field of play. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a houndstooth tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

by not getting btfo by 31 points to 7-5 teams.

if tosu wanted to get in the needed to crush wiscy. committee thought so lowly about uwi all season tosu eking past them wouldn't cut it.

if bama wanted in they should have beat auburn

It's a shame they'll play Clemson, lose, and seem to prove you fools right. Alabama would beat either Georgia or OU with ease. Clemson will win a close game with Bama then absolutely shit on UGA/OU in the final.

but they got in, soyboy

Because. SEC. Everyone wants a slice.

>Clemson will beat Bama
Deshaun Watson coming back for the playoffs?

Ride off the reputation that your conference had a decade ago
Schedule cupcakes because muh sec is so tough

From what I understand their school actually holds players accountable for their grades.

Unlike most other schools who are just breeding cheater criminals that can hardly read, much less write a science paper.

Cupcake schedules every year.

Are you okay, user?

too tryhard, not funny

Name a P5 team that doesn't schedule cupcakes. I'll wait

You are hopelessly naive

Not sure why so many people are saying Clemson will destroy Bama. Clemson is going to have to play an angry, HEALTHY Bama team that is coming off of a rivalry loss.

Clemson is going to severely underrate Alabama, and lose because of it. Watch.

wew

they shouldnt be in

probably because bama cant beat auburn

and didnt beat a single good team this year

But they finished 2nd in their division but are ranked higher than the team ahead of them. Why bother with conferences if they don't matter

Bama had a lot of hurt players going into that Auburn game @ Auburn. They have a whole month to get healthy again.

>miss the CCG
>extra week to rest

It was Nick's plan all along.

Like iowa?

$EC '$'peed

They're pretty meaningless, it's just a way to milk more money out of the sport under the idea of "tradition"

USC

>Western Michigan
>Utah State
>Arkansas State
>Idaho

Next.

i haven't watched college sports since i grew out of being a manchild but how the fuck does a team not play the championship game and still make the playoffs

By losing to an unranked team by 31 points.

because the way conferences like SEC, Big Ten, ACC, Pac12 determine their champion with a "conference championship game" is always going to get these scenarios because everyone doesn't play everyone in these conferences so you cant unequivocly always say the conf champion from these conferences are better than the other members even when they go 8-0 because they didnt play them. The Big 12 is the only conference who actually can have a real champion because they round-robin play everyone straight up.

I dont know where this retarded "hurr durr confrinse champeeyunshit hurr durr automahtic playerf burth" arguments come from. usually they come from people who want their negatives overlooked

But that's an argument for why Ohio State shouldn't be in, not why Alabama should be in. So please justify to a brainlet why Bama should be in over Wisconsin and UCF.

moar?

Because Wisconsin has no wins over ranked teams, last time I checked. UCF hasn't played any big teams and isn't in the P5.

Bama has a legendary coach and a decent record.

So Bama should be in because of a legendary coach and a decent record? That's hardly decisive criteria

bama has done nothing but beat up cans all season
>b-but LSU and Ms. State are ranked
both three loss teams lmfao, Alabama has also lost to another three loss team and lost their division

Okay how about the guys who make money off these games didnt want another Clemson/OSU game because OSU was fucking embarassing.

Yes

Sorry, that's how it works. Who's going to get better ratings and more viewers, Wisconsin, UCF, or Bama?

Also, Wisconsin and UCF would be murdered by Clemson. Bama has an X factor that no other team seems to have that gives them a decent chance again Clemson.

As a Bammer, this team is a quarterback away from a championship. Sadly Jalen is not that qb. He's going to throw for less than 100 yds with a 50% cmp rate like he always does in big games. Bama is still stacked enough to win even without a qb though.

Saban just took an RB with a decent arm and put them at QB so the rest of college football had less star runningbacks to recruit.

>A wr on Bama made the biggest throw of the game against Clemson last year
>The current state of the Bama passing game
Seriously, I'd rather see a freshman tossed to the wolves than have to suffer through another game where Jalen constantly goes 3 and out and makes the defense do everything.

No one was a bama fan before saban they were banned from bowls and scholarships for cheating, I assume they are cheating still and in a decade we'll all see the whole reason they got away with it and they will be banned again.

Nigger quarterback syndrome, he'll probably get hurt first game and bama out.

It's time to Saban to smell the pineapple juice and start Tua.

his butt buddy is head of the ncaa and the networks love bama for some reason. ohio state is actually a bigger draw than them

Why should Alabama get in over Wisconsin? What part of Alabama's resume is better? Their win against Mercer?

Because it makes the most sense and that's how it's traditionally been done

I can tell you've never been to college by this fucking post, or at least never to a school with a decent athletics program. Athletes don't do SHIT. They never come to class, they don't know anything about the subject, yet they always come out with good grades.

>How does Tricky Nicky keep doing it?
call into espn and beg to the committee watching they should give you another chance
don't know why other coaches dont do this

Like these nobodies. Alabama's entire M.O. is scheduling most of their games against shit teams with no chance against the lower half of the top 25, let alone the top 10.

Keep in mind that FSU finished unranked, LSU finished 17th, MSST finished 23rd, and Auburn finished 7th.

USC

this, alabama is shit, I don't see them beating auburn again, or georgia

>schedule teams that are ranked within the top ten in the nation
>you play such a physical game that they injure themselves against you and go down in rankings after losing
>retards will use this to pretend that you didn't schedule what appeared to be the toughest teams in the nation.