Listen Up

You degenerates need to grow up, find yourself a sweet young lady, and stop whining. Pic related,the ideal woman.

Where do I find my own Tio?

>Tio
>Not Suu

Suu's #3

No, big breasts are really hard on your back. You want your wife to stay under a B cup unless you want her to complain about her back hurting constantly for years.

No, this is the ideal female.

>vaginal jew
>ideal woman

Suu was best girl until the Tio forest date.

Didn't even read the thread description, just wanted to stop by and say Tio is best girl. Carry on.

Hey Sup Forums, how do you avoid the cognitive dissonance of liking monster girls and being against race mixing?
I do the classic 2DD, and it works well, I just wonder if others have better ways.

a nine year old?

LMAO that shit aint even real you FAGGOT

You need a REAL, palpable 3D girl like mine.

Nice try FBI

Yes, she's better than any grown woman could ever be.

There are NO "sweet young ladies" left. They've all become selfish entitled gold digging pricks. They all have unrealistic demands; they all want men who are 6'0"+ with their own car and place and lot's of expendable cash to buy them things. Oh, they might date you, but they won't stay committed to you. You will think everything is going great in the relationship. Meanwhile, they'll be chatting with people behind your back on dating apps/sites with the hundreds of men that contact them monthly. Once they find a Chad McThundercock they think can give them a better deal, they'll discard you like a used tampon. They won't even break up with you face to face. They'll send you text saying some shit like "I'm not in love with you any more.". You'll text back asking them explain and they won't even fucking respond. Next thing you know, you're unfriended on social media and your number is blocked. And if you're really unlucky, they'll break up with you right after you've given them birthday presents.

That's why there's so many disillusioned young men these days. They were raised on Disney movies that taught them that no matter what they looked like or how poor they were, even a princess would fall in love with them if they would just be nice and caring people. Then they grow up and find out none of that shit is true. They come to the realization that they'll never find that "true love" that exists in fairy tales like The Princess Bride and end just playing video games and keeping to themselves instead of dating.

How do you approach women? How do you know if she's nondegenerate or easily converted? I'm too scared of becoming more of a social outcast than I already am trying to explain to a popular girl how Hitler was right.

>He doesn't know Haruhi is the ideal woman.

This why a cartoon is ideal. Tio's a sweet angel, and would never leave me.

Suu is a retarded pile of jello.

Prepare your anus.

Haruhi is a cunt.

That's not Kyonko

>tfw no amazonian demon waifu to fondle and tweak the pointed ears of

Keep dreaming :P

>retarded
>smartest character when properly fed
>also an empath with the ability to absorb information from others
>retarded
I mean feral would be one thing but she isn't retarded.

OnlyAfro pls go

that gif
OH MY KEK