Who can stop us from winning the World Cup?

Who can stop us from winning the World Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI
youtube.com/watch?v=va6nPu-1auE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

England

Southgate

Nobody

Won't even make it out of the group la

iceland

At least we qualified, Jerome.

Panama

Dan Ashworth

joe hart as first choice goalkeeper

anyone

iceland

Dental care professionals.

Literally every team

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI

Only we can stop ourselves

FIIIIIIFTY YEEEEAARS OOOOOOF HUUUUUUUURT

Jerome's abit light mate, most black Americans have silly names like Tayquasious.

Everyone else.

Who's Captain now that Gerard and Rooney retired?

Just found out it's Henderson

How the fuck did this happen? He barely qualifies as Liverpool captain

>Tayquasious
is that a Pokémon

Yeah, they got caught and traded all the time until Lincoln made it illegal

obviously panama

Aren't you sick of this fucking circle? Every two years you hype yourself to a ridicously degree just to get blown out early in a tournement. After that you spend 6 months in depression until you slowly build up the hype again.

lmao

I think the hyping ourselves up is just a meme for Sup Forums. Most English people in real life have no expectations whatsoever for this world cup. That being said whats the point in footy if you're not excited for the biggest tournament there is. I don't think its too outlandish for england to at least make it to semis

The tabloids

Mexico's F team

But you guys didn't qualify

I get the sense there's an element of tongue-in-cheek "hype" followed by tongue-in-cheek "depression"
at least among non-autists and people who can read

Brexit

It's already ours.

>tongue-in-cheek "hype" followed by tongue-in-cheek "depression"
Yes, that pretty much sums it up. Although there is a significant group of English 'chavs' and die hard england fans that actually think we should be winning every competition, and then absolutely lose their shit when we don't

It's weird because currently we're in one of the few periods that there is some genuine confidence even amongst doubters. Essentially it ebbs and flows from the sarcastic to the genuine depending on where we're at in the qualifiers/draw/competition. Very few people have the sensible constant state of zero expectation, anyway.

I’m not even sure that we can be stopped this time desu

and know i do not know if your claim that its too outlandish for england to AT LEAST make it to the semis is meant as an honest statement or in the spirit of Sup Forums boasting

i guess quarterfinal is somewhat in reach for you but even that would be difficult but the semis?

The teams that will get out of the group stages.

About a half dozen better teams at least

We are eliminating you on penalties. Im calling it.

youtube.com/watch?v=va6nPu-1auE

i'm old enough to remember when this video properly felt like england. without going all BNP i don't feel that same sense of identity anymore.

what happened lads?

IT'S THE MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS WHO ARE TO BLAME

I C E L A N D
C
E
L
A
N
D

the anglo fears the viking

I always root for England when USA isn't involved.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

you're a good egg

Iceland were the pussy Vikings who ran off, made do on a desolate rock, partook in incest and ate fermented whale and smoked lamb in dried shit for months and called it a delicious delicacy.

Egil & his Unc Thoralf were based though

I would like to see England win the World Cup, I like their accents, movies, hooliganism and passion for the sport.
I would also like to see Germany win again just so bra71l is no longer the sole 5 time winner. Mexico to at least make it to the semi finals, that tease of almost winning might create a surge of homegrown talent and such. Same with any team from AFC, CAF, or CONCACAF to make the semi finals.

The Papers

underrated

Would it be bad for it to be Kane? I can't imagine him laying into the team during a shit performance but who else could it be? Cahill?

I've done some reflection and i'm now 100% certain that we're going to win the world cup

ITS COMING HOME LADSSSS

Cahill or Hart I'd imagine

>Hart
oh god...

Nahh he's got his eyebrows up too often, he likes to think and react more. Henderson and Vardy are probably most likely

First line I meant Cahill. Hart can eff off, done since 2012 Pirlo pen

The sport became a cynical game of IRL football manager between rich Arabs, asians, and Russians and you became old enough to see this happen.

It's just multi kulti. People prefer their own kind and it doesn't help that all the muzzies and nogs know how to do is rape and get welfare. Sad to say this but Hitler was right. You fought against yourselves at the end.

who are dental care professionals?

I also think many of the ITS COMING HOME LA posters are actually false flagging scots and welsh

It's coming home lads. First were going to beat up some Russians then bring back the cup la

WHO CAN STOP US

*blocks your path*

Who do you actually expect to make England's squad and who would you pick that Southgate won't to improve the team?

Find a flaw

Lack of width
>Cahill
>Frasier(?)

------------------ Pickford
------- Jones - Stones - Maguire
Walker --------------------------------- A.Young

Is about as far as I can think so far.
Being lifelong I want Vardy, Drinky & Albrighton there; Vards probably won't start, Drinky should be getting in cause he's a better player than Henderson and is an actual midfielder, Albrighton is a full on winger who can cross and defend, gives 100% which would give balance so the other wing can be Sterling with pure pace. I think Dier's future is at CB and would have him in for Jones but can't see it happening soon.

So begin the false flagging celts

Media

can confirm

TWO WORLD WARS AND TWO WORLD CUPS

>Australian faggot wants to start shit between the English and ze Germans

Go away, we're friends now!

>------------------ Pickford
>------- Jones - Stones - Maguire
>Walker --------------------------------- A.Young

I'd keep Cahill in, as he has more caps than the 3 of them combined and you need an experienced player to organise the error prone Jones and Stones.
Young is playing better than Bertrand this season and is more suited for a WB role so I'd actually keep him.
Midfield should be Dier plus someone but there's no one that stands out. Henderson is mediocre, Drinkwater isn't getting much game time and Winks/Livermore/whoever else are too inexperienced or just bad.
Then it's Sterling at 10 and Kane up front with either Alli or Vardy depending on if you want one or two strikers. Albrighton doesn't work in 3-4-2-1, he's a straight winger and width is supposed to come from the WBs, you want the AMs to stay centrally and close to the striker.

fpbp

Based Dentist

thats portland road south norwood

supremely underrated

>Sad to say this but Hitler was right

A highly incompetent FA

>frasier in goal

jesus christ la, rashford over vardy, dele playing cm, no jones, no butland, smalling behind stones, sterling central

If Gareth Southgate was from Newcastle hed be Gareth Northgate

Soon.

I appreciate your point about experience being needed in the back line, in normal circumstances I'd agree but Cahill has been in poor form recently and at Euros was an absolute disgrace. I think moving on from that and blooding others and having them gain more experience is more important; clear the deadwood, turn a fresh leaf hopefully. I don't expect to win the thing.

Drinks has been getting more game time recently, doing ok aswell, hopefully continues. Winks is a good shout too, as would be Lewi Cook of Bournemouth.

Sterling needs to start and Albrighton should at least be in the squad, criminally underrated

Is he up to par with Belgium's previous coach Marc "Tactical Genius" Wilmots?

Sterling is shit.

Alli is the alternative and he's shittier, especially this season.

I still think going from big team captain Cahill to 3 caps for England Maguire during the WC is not a good move. Southgate should have already chosen a backline during the qualifiers and let them play together instead of trying the meme of the month in different games like Keane or Joe Gomez.

Drinkwater should start if he keeps up.

Albrighton is a good backup if the team needs to change to 4-2-3-1.

Pickford, Butland, Hart
Cahill, Stones, Jones, Smalling
Walker, Trippier, Young, Bertrand
Dier, Drinkwater, Henderson, Winks, Delph if he keeps up his Pep mode or literally anyone else otherwise
Sterling, Alli, Albrighton, Lingard or Lallana if he comes back just as good as before
Kane, Vardy, Rashford

Sterling would start for Brazil tbqh

This guy gets it. We're under no illusions. We know we're fucking shit, so we just try to have fun with it. I wouldn't expect a humourless German to understand.

Guys. I'm from the future. Iceland was put 1/20 against Argentina, 1/10 against Nigeria, 1/10 against Croatia, and then 1/100 against Brazil. It won all games and Icelandic betters purchased all land in the world!! I am posting from Chile atm, you have to stop this, they are putting all bankers into extermination camps

Hart will.

a severe lack of technical ability, complete lack of chemistry, mentally weak players who panic under pressure, untested manager, unreasonably high media expectations

I'm getting worried it might actually be coming home now. All the dominoes are falling into place. Hart will be dropped now he's not playing for his club.

Came to post this meme reply.

If Germany was still split into East and West, and only players born on one side can only play for that side. Who would win the World Cup? East or West?

West, football in east germany is still under development after their crisis, comparable to polish football in terms of quality (bad).

Fun fact: Kroos is the last and only german player born in east germany that won a World Cup.

Threads like this one

Brazil, Argentina, Belgium and France.

Really don't see who can stop us

replace Rose with Young and benderson with Winks

lol no

unironically this