What's a good movie to watch on 30mg of Oxy? Preferably something short so I can finish it before I pass out

What's a good movie to watch on 30mg of Oxy? Preferably something short so I can finish it before I pass out.

Dubs and you won't wake up

Rubber. It's gorey but maintains a relatively positive vibe.

hobo with a shotgun, even better. honestly that movie was so dope i might have to watch it again tonight.

Kill yourself my man

back pain is no picnic, hope you recover user

>that movie was so dope bro omg dope as FUCK lmao lmao you know what i mean broski?

also please try kratom especially if chronic pain. its like 2$ a dose, completely legal, hardly addictive (w/d are nothing no matter how much you take) you cant do (you would just throw up raw plant material) and it just wont kill you like opiates will. i promise if you get off opiates it will even start to get you high eventually

Get a load of this fucking faggot

Another one of my favourites. Beyond the Black Rainbow if you can tolerate reading through analyses.

Some people just like taking pills because it makes them feel good user

You first my negro

yea you should totally take prescription heroin instead a plant that will still relieve your pain with a fraction of the consequences. all im saying is if your gonna take them (whether it be for pain or recreationaly) why not at least consider the far more natural and less dangerous alternative (also cheaper).

what a dick i am.

Nobody gives a fuck reddit

i can't find that use on the label. you should consult with your physician before continuing.

Hello r*ddit

I VISIT r/darknetmarkets YOU FUCKING FAGS. REDDIT IS NOT AN INSULT. QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ME ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBABLY NONEXISTENT DRUG LIVES, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE OP IS SAFE AND DOESN'T INADVERTENTLY KILL HIMSELF WHEN A GOOD ALTERNATIVE IS AVAILABLE. I'VE DONE OXY HYDROS KETAMINE AND EVEN FUCKED WITH HEROINE SO DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT DRUGS.

Watch old home videos of yourself as a child and wonder how you became such a failure.

Kung Fu Panda interspersed with

Which strain do you think most replicates the feeling of Oxy? I recently ordered some Maeng Da because I need energy to get through work Oxy used to give me.

>Not using phenibut and kratom recreationally

i just happened to see this thread again that wasnt me lol. i wouldnt recommend maeng da especially for the first time user its the quickest to induce nausea in my opinion. you got 2 good options basically, either go to somewhere like buy-kratom.us and get the sample pack and try everything or just grab some red vein borneo, the most similar to opiates. its nice to have several strains to rotate, but i quickly tired of the whites (energetic) and certain other specific types.

good luck. its much better for you than opiates but that doesnt mean you should replace it, you can take it every day even multiple doses but i would really try not to and never dose more than twice in a day. start around 5g per dose and dont go above 8g. every other day will keep your tolerance level and hardly noticeable any more than that and effects will diminish

Thanks dude.

no p/reddit/oblem

oh do you take this shit without retching? Took a bunch for about a month, than bought more and couldn't stomach it at all.

>its an user reveals he's a sad bitter old man episode

Drive

Also stop being a nigger

uhhh idk i dont mind it so much. use grapefruit juice instead of water? capsules?