LA Chargers game less than half full vs Browns

Why won't LA support the Chargers? They are the best team in the AFC West. I think they need to move back to San Diego.

hHaahahha

fuck off with this meme.. i was at the game. the crowd was pretty decent actually

Did you see the pic in OP

LA doesn't fucking need two teams. They need to go to San Antonio or San Diego.

>best team in the AFC west
like that means anything, lel have you SEEN that shitshow?

Rams are having a much better season and are LA's REAL team, Chargers are like the Cloppers at this point

People from LA don't like sports other than the Dodgers. They go to concerts and other cultural events in the city, or spend the day at the beach surfing or tanning. Nobody wants to sit in traffic on the freeway all Sunday afternoon when you can enjoy a thousand other things that LA has to offer.

Only irrelevant flyover cities always have packed stadiums because there is literally nothing else to do on a Sunday.

Isn't that a 20k seat stadium? o

the NFL is dying

>Dodgers
We dont give a shit about boreball either. All those boreball losers in Dodgers stadium are LA wannabe flyover counties nearby who like that shitty autistic sport. We will always be a college sports and Laker town.

>take picture at beginning of game or at start of second half when everybody is still getting their beer and hotdogs
>LOL LOOK HOW EMPTY THE STANDS ARE AMIRITE????
every fucking time

is it hard living life as a retarded person?

even the clippers have fans, the la kings (hockey) have fans

they are all at the shitter

>LA Galaxy get more people to come to their games than Chorgers
Nflel is irrelevant here

maybe if players stopped fucking kneeling before every game fans would show up

>cherrypicking

Your mother kneels on my cock white boi

49er fan here

They really fucked up by changing stadiums. Not to mention I think that jinx them. Plus I heard construction workers died building that stadium.

cherry picking what? an NFL stadium?

should i have posted an MLS game? probably more fans

>e-everyone is b-buying hot d-dogs twelve minutes into the third quarter
>its n-not that sjw fag politics k-killed the nfl
ok, sweetie

I haven't watched football in years . How did this happen? Rama moved from St. Louis to LA and Chargers moved from San Diego to LA at the same fucking time? Why?

more like contact sports are dying overall

nfl is fucking dumb and I used to be a hardcore 3-5 years ago

the product is just fucking BORING. If advertisers payed me to watch I might reconsider, but otherwise its just a huge fucking waste of time

holy shit what a soulless dump

you clearly don't even like sports, why are you here?

God that is embarrassing

Because Spanos is a cheap fucking idiot and needs to sell the team before he damages the brand further

>scoreboard clearly shows game hasn't even started yet
I mean cmon now I get it Rams don't have alot of fans but this is just bullshit

Esports is going to take over, homie.

All newly built stadiums are a dump for hipster scum like you user. Greed is killing the NFL and less masculinity is killing sports in general too.

>players are on the field playing
>clock says 12:53
>the game hasnt started

cmon now

No, it won't when the video game industry is gonna crash soon.

Former NFL fan, now all I watch is college. Played from middle school through undergrad. Go back to your faggot soccer thread, estronaut

>score is 0-0, 2 minutes in the first quarter
>game was 7-33 Rams
>Rams had 3 points in the first so this is probably one of the first drives of the game
>people are still getting out of their cars, taking selfies, hitting the snack bars and still finding their seats at this time
at least post a pic in the middle of the 3rd or something

this one actually looks cool

>game clearly just started
>all fans getting beer and hotdogs
>hurr its le dead
This cherrypicking shit is hilarious

What a crock of shit

haha fuck you

>get btfo with facts
>"w-what a crock of shit"

also the pic is years old

Autistically searching twitter literally every week for pre-game half filled stadiums and posting them on a children's website isn't going to make Americans care any more about soccer no matter how much you want us to.

i wish there were more of the madden view ones

>e-everyone's is b-buying h-hotdogs
>NFL f-fans l-love BLM and s-stand against p-police b-brutality

>all the fans
good one

>samefagging your post of a pic from 2013
Sad!

>more people showed up for the SECCG than any Falcons game this year
really makes me think

Wrong. Gamers keep getting more gullible, plus soy consumption will increase across the board

LA doesn't care about pro football
When they did it was for a short raider stint who were one of the more popular teams in the league at the time

Did that reporter to all of the stadium's turnstiles to fact check? It's extraordinarily easy to alter turnstile counts, retard. You don't even have to physically spin them to do it

You obviously don't remember the jets worker scanning tickets during the preseason this year to skew numbers

To be fair, that's the worst stadium in the country with a piece of shit team that has been awful almost every year since moving back to Oakland.

brian williams reported that there were 400k people in there

and it was confirmed by Brian Ross

Man I don't care about the NFL that much but you do realize you can cherry pick empty seat pics like this in every single sport?

Havent even played the Eagles yet lol

The difference is the NFL only has to fill stadiums for 8 home games per season.

you do realize the NFL has only 8 home games a year right? (sometimes less if the team plays in London or Mexico City)

>every stadium sucks
>but despite sucking it's only this year that people have decided en masse it's not worth going to games

That's true, but shitty teams are going to have shitty attendance regardless of how many games they play.

Every stadium doesn't suck. The Oakland Coliseum is by far the worst in American pro sports.

as recently as last year bad teams still routinely filled stadiums. hmm what changed

>when the roger bots get angry at pictures of empty stadiums

White trash decided to give the NFL more tv money and less in person money.

>Man I don't care about the NFL that much but you do realize you can cherry pick empty seat pics like this in every single sport?

Good luck finding a seat at any of the 80,000+ seat college football venues. Even the 100,000+ stadiums are packed.

NFL is lucky to get half that.

>White trash decided to give the NFL more tv money and less in person money.

And by this same logic that white trash would be stealing the tv and cable they're watching it on. So where is the money being given at???

>Even the 100,000+ stadiums are packed.

there's this one Tennessee team you must've not heard of this season

That makes no sense.

Preseason game
Full price tickets
Game is just glorified practice

>when the roger bots get angry at pictures of empty stadiums

b-b-bbut its an oppppptical illusion
drumpft!

>>White trash decided to give the NFL more tv money and less in person money.
>And by this same logic that white trash would be stealing the tv and cable they're watching it on. So where is the money being given at???

> (You)
>That makes no sense.

If you cannot figure that out, it's time to ask your mommy to have you tested for autism.

the nfl will whip the uppity boys back into line next season to get that white trash back into seats, and then you soyboys will cry about how football is for knuckledragging neanderthals again bc at the end of the day, you don't actually watch this sport. sad

>If you cannot figure that out, it's time to ask your mommy to have you tested for autism.

user btfo
will he ever recover

They should go to Portland

CTE is damaging to the NFL, not nearly as much to CFB

WTF I thought the NFL was dying?

fake news

Uh, the decrease in attendance is happening THIS year, not last year.

good point

I don't watch the NFL, but isn't it mostly nogs? You should watch a white sport, like hockey. Football (soccer) is also ok.

>doesn't show 17

It must be pretty sad and demoralizing for the players to play in front of 10 people in huge stadiums

>muh kneeling
>muh attendence
>muh trump tweets
same threads every weekend

Football is dying slowly because youth participation is in complete freefall.

The league has done fucking nothing to make lay actually safer. Concussion protocols don't actually prevent injuries from happening. I mean, they don't even put proven concussion reducing technologies like MIPS in the helmets.

>people don't go to games this year because pop-warner isn't played
wow really reaching for excuses now

pretty much all of this. I use to watch games all day long, almost didn't matter who was playing. Now I only watch my team for as long as I can take the constant flags replays and commercial breaks which is about 30 minutes or so.

they're getting hot dogs and beer you moran. the turnstiles say the place was almost sold out so suck it.

After halftime?
The stadium seats are always empty at halftime what the real game is, is trying to take a piss before kick off

>They should go to Portland
Portland here, pretty sure we won't support it. An NHL team would do best, then an MLB team.

>plus soy consumption will increase across the board

Don't hate the soy

One. Its a browns game they are an anti draw.

Second. A lot of chargers fans boycott the team because of how their owner wiped his ass with them on the way out of San diego

Meanwhile in the MLS...

Get on board now lads, enjoy the Beautiful Game.

>for as long as I can take the constant flags replays and commercial breaks which is about 30 minutes or so

This. They basically gave a finger to the old ghetto super fans. Moved the stadium to silicon valley and now charge out the ass to keep away the die hard ghetto fans and bring in rich people who don't even watch football but want an experience.

that's not Baseball user

>Shit on all your San Diego fans
>LA already has 2 NFL fanbases so you don't get free fans from being the only local team
>The Raider half of it will never ever ever like you.
>No history of success to attract bandwagoners

Because the AFC west is dogshit right now. If the Chargers make the playoffs they will still play second fiddle to the Rams and lose.