French national soccer team

Gentlemen may I introduce you to the french national team. Does this translate to the population as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites79.ac-poitiers.fr/pouffonds-rpi-le-paipounard/sites/pouffonds-rpi-le-paipounard/IMG/arton324.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Butthurt austrian probably lost his bet on the match tonight
Plus everyone knows France isn't white

Their whites are their leaders tbqh
based Griezmann and Lloris

>watching jewball

We don't care much for soccer here in down under desu

This just proved to you crackas whs the real master reace

Sad to see such a great nation like that.
France has always been the most important cultural part of Europe.
not anymore

>based Griezmann

that little shit was more annoying than the fact the french team is basically african

>best player is white
>mfw

The rebirth of Europe will start in France.
We're not over yet.

Oh well, I never really wanted to visit France anyway.

So do you reckon the meme about africans being stronger and more agile than white men is true then?

no I dont, a bullshit penalty decided the match for the niggers

it was easy enough finally

2-0

VIVE LA FRANCE

ON A BATTU LES CHAMPIONS DU MONDE

FUCK GERMANY VIVE LA PATRIE

>the muslim team I'm supporting lost against the nigger team
Why do you even care about this bullshit game? Don't you know it's run by jews?

2-0 SO EASY

Well nazis are going back home again. :)

>implying

On a pris notre revanche, fin de l'adage "et à la fin c'est l'Allemagne qui gagne".

Go back to Berlin Hans!

There is four Frenchmen, and the best players are white, they are also the leaders.

>Don't you know it's run by jews?

>Does this translate to the population as well?

in the under 25 year old ones certainly, once the old white people die out in a few decades most of western Europe will only be some 20-30% white

>All-white German team humiliated by all-black French team.

the Germans are fucking mutts too. As bad as the French

HONNEUR ET PATRIE

ON NE PASSE PAS

I was actually cheering for you frogs since Germany is officially a cuck nation since last year.

20-30%? I was thinking more like 40-50% white in 80~ years.

Isssouuuuuuuu easy win for France

where did they find those 4 white guys? I thought you said this was the french team

Ragez pas les schleus ;)

ISSOU

>use hand
>a bullshit penalty

lmao

človk.

ISSOU

>7/11 blacks
It's like the US, 63%, but 63% blacks

translate for those of us who dont speak surrender

L'EUROPE A GENOUX FACE A LA GRANDE FRANCE

This don't change from history. French always used black people or arabic as canon fodder :)

Ethnic statistics are forbidden in France.
We actually can't know how much people are black and how much people are arabs.

Faut remplacer la Belgique et la Suisse par l'Allemagne et le Portugal.

ISSOU LES NAZIS EN PLS

LEAVE MY COUNTRY FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE

AND STOP HONKING YOUR FUCKING CARS!

cuck

>L'Afrance

>UEFA jews applying affirmative action through refs in football

Can't make this shit up.

Putain y'aura bientôt plus de noirs dans cette équipe de France que dans l'équipe du Ghana...

ISSOU

OK I'VE FUCKING HAD I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH NIGGERS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHEN WILL NIGGERS FINALLY DISAPPEAR OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH? HAVE WE TRULY ANGERED GOD?
FUCK ME I HAVEN'T CRIED AND GOTTEN THIS PISSED OFF IN ALMOST 2 YEARS I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD EVERYTHING NIGGERS TOUCH IS RUINED. THE EUROS WERE FUCKING RUINED BY NIGGERS. I'M GONNA END IT I'M GONNA END IT ALL. I SWEAR. MY HATRED FOR NIGGERS HAVE JUST DOUBLED IN 90 MINTUES IF THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE.

We beat two aryan team (iceland and germany)
Just face it niggers are greater than white cuck

Je ne peux que me délecter de la rage qu'ont les étrangers face à une France certes hautaine mais perfectionniste et parfaite.

here is the "French" under 21 team btw.

ISSOU

kek

PREPAREZ VOS FESSES LA FRANCE VA VOUS ENCULER !

PREPARE YOUR ASS FRANCE IS READY TO F**CK YOU RIGHT !

AHAAHAHHAHAHA France is fucked up place AHAHAHAHAH

>Iceland

kek

LA CHANCLA

La chancla

Angleterre under 17

I know, it's smart! ;-)

Why waste good Frenchmen when the niggers would fight for dirt pay?

Ze French all blacks

The fuck?

T as la rage fils de pute

>all white team
Top kek

So much salt here that i can open a salt-walt .

Griezmann is the only leader of the team

Oh wow! That's more niggers than us and we had a pretty extensive African colonial empire until recently.

One more generation and we colonize the nation.
Other guy is saying stuff like subtle colonisation and leaving your genes for generations to come kek

Emmanuel Sambiani

"that's it
Another generation and we colonize this country"

Ashraf Thupsee

"
A more subtle colonization, leaving our genes to future generations. Even FH can do nothing."

Picture says "You doubt of Climate change?"

Emmanuel's Sambiani (nigger) says "Exactly. We just need one generation and it will be our turn to colonize"

Ashraf Thupsee (Muslim) says "A more subtle colonization, we will maintain our genes for future generations. Even the F Hates (FN) can't do anything about it".

ISSOU /2016-27-1467926546-1466002235-france.png

FRANCE BAISE OUAIS sites79.ac-poitiers.fr/pouffonds-rpi-le-paipounard/sites/pouffonds-rpi-le-paipounard/IMG/arton324.jpg

How can you even be proud of your NT? It's filled with niggers and it is used as a project to promote multiculturalism

Same with my NT btw, that's why I generally dislike them, although our dindus are actually the more irrelevant players; our starz are white

Yes

Only the white ones are any good.

France's midfield is poor tbqh.

FUCK GAY ASS FRANCE AND THEIR UNDESERVING NIGGER TEAM.

MATCH WAS RIGGED
MATCH WAS RIGGED
MATCH WAS RIGGED
MATCH WAS RIGGED

Don't worry most of the youngsters don't make it to the first team.
Look at that guy on the left, Zachari Boucher. He used to play for my favourite club, he was awesome. But he was bought by somebody else, and since that day, nobody have heard of him. He will probably never be in first team.

HAIL PORTUGAL
FUCKING BEAT THE NIGGERS BACK TO THEIR HABITAT IN PARIS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER CHEERED FOR CR7

lets hope it. French Revolution 2 when?

Suce ma teub

This makes me so fucking mad. If whites said that they'd be ostracized for the rest of their lives. They can't keep getting away with this shit.

ITT une tripotée de connards heureux de voir des nègres multimillionnaires justifier le "y en a des biens" des mongoliens votant la mort programmée la France tous les 5 ans.

Dans un monde sain le goût pour le football serait traité par une balle dans la nuque.

Our country is doomed and will be a new Africa country. Majority of our white men are like this guy, crying for pokemon, when his girlfriend sing an opening from pokemon.

ISSOU

look at schools in western Europe, look at their teams etc, and they keep importing millions more every year, it won't take long, I'm maybe off by one generation

manger ma merde

Anyone got a gif of the guy who keeps faking where he's gonna shoot shortly before the second goal? That shit is so exploitable.

ceci

Griezmann carried the game, what a player

>2016
>still watching fagball

Exactly. Especially our cities are lost. Expect all major western European cities to become minority white within the next ten years, and also expect them to have muslim mayors.

Whites will massively flee to the countryside

Why are all the white ones not in front bending over like the rest of French society?

France first in his pool "Every others team suck you will see when they will play against Iceland who beat England :-)

Next day, Well Iceland suck anyway, you are going to see against Germany.

Tonight: RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED.

france national team is nigger, the under 17 team is the niggest.

I really would like to go in Israel, but I'm not jew. I would really like to see my country killing arab people. You are so damn lucky.

ou alors t'es juste un frustré raciste pro fn qui ne voit pas plus loin que le bout de son micro penis.
J'en ai entendu des conneries mais alors des grosses comme celle là ...

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y
F
R
E
N
C
H