So this is my 2018 prediction. What do you think?

So this is my 2018 prediction. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

clarin.com/deportes/pronostico-fixture-mundial-rusia-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=u_y5lPxNYGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's shit. Like every single other prediction. And I haven't even clicked it to know it.

well you've got brazil and spain going way too far

Spain will surely get 2nd place in its group. That would put him against u-r-gay, which they will win easily. And I think Spain can defeat France

alright I guess..

would be really funny if germany kicks out argentina again

>spain being second to portugal in a group

user cmon...

Not to me :(

Sadly, they'll beat us if we come across

Have you seen our new squad playing?

if you don't have Russia winning you have it wrong. Its gonna be rigged

Portugal has just won 2016 euro. And Spain didn't even advance to the Knockout phase in 2014.

considering the other 2 rivals in its group, they are perfectly 2nd place

lmao that would be the most obvious rigging of all time.

I don't know if FIFA can pull another spain-korea like in 2002...

I got this.

every world cup has at least one ridiculous upset

all these predictions try to be as rational as possible with very little deviations in who advances and wins the knockout ties

argentina is going to get eliminated in group stage
1- iceland/nigeria 2- iceland/nigeria 3- argentina 4- croatia

or maybe this

t. Hillary supporting faggot dweeb

I got this.

>>Losing to Brazil

user, i think our meme magic will take us to the finals, and THEN we'll choke against Germany.

this

I'd highly enjoy it if South America can meme this.

Sweden is going to take Mexico and I doubt Brazil will go to the final.

I just made it and look at all these ebin games
>Messi vs CR7
>Mandatory Arg-Ger
>Arg-Eng

call me a cheeky cunt but i think England can run the table

Agree with this, which is why I think this is good. I can see Brazil or Germany getting upset then the other winning the Cup. I think the Germany vs Brazil final everyone is expecting will not happen.

oh and
>Germany invading Poland

What simulator is this?

clarin.com/deportes/pronostico-fixture-mundial-rusia-2018/

thx based argie bro

>Brazil beating Mexico
No
Brazil has become retarded when it comes to playing against Memexico

Denmark will be the dark horse at the WC, screencap this.
Belgium will choke as usual, and I don't see Poland going through. I predict Germany will choke as well; the champions don't tend to do well in the following WC. The last time the champions of the last WC got to a final was in 1990, when the Argies got fucked by the ref in the final vs. Germany. However, by "choking", I mean losing in semis and maybe losing the 3rd place playoff.
I predict an Argentina v. England final for maximum banter.

>enter the WC knowing that finishing second practically means that you'll face Brazil next round
>pray and meme that Mexico avoids them
>WC starts
>first match vs. Germany
>Mexico manages to murderball their way to a tie
>start being more optimistic
>remember that Mexico has historically been able to fuck Brazil up in knockout instances
>somehow, either Brazil ends up second, or Mexico pulls a 2002 and ends up first
>plays Switzerland or whoever else
>lose
>mfw

More like this.

I love you, Russiabro.

Because why not.

Insallah.

HABBENING

Bretty gud.

>France cucking Iceland again

OUI OUI YES

>argentina
>losing a semi final
never gonna happen bro

I made a meme tournament and the flag is not quite right
>telegraph

Daily reminder

>all these mexicos
Fuck all of you

Lol swetie beating italy in 2017 isnt an accomplishment anymore we, will destroy you putito

If Brazil lose to England I kill myself.

What's the point of these shitty predictions? They're not even predicitions. You have just picked the best teams out of every group and based on that calculated who should beat who. Kindly kill yourself you fucking cunt.

So much this.

No one predicted us going through the qualifiation group or beating Italy either.

In other words, these so called predictors can't predict shit. Just ignore them.

I ever noticed how hard group d is. Dam nigga

>tfw you realize Sweden will beat Brasil, Inglaterra, España and Alemania, in that order

>Sweden
Literally who? I think you meant Suecia

>tfw you took spanish for 6 years and still cant form a basic sentence

We sort of "over-qualified" and got put in the 2nd highest tier instead of the 3rd one... Mistake, but I think we will make it.

It seems that uruguay is the meme team to win the WC. It is not gonna happen. Maybe if digits...

NORSE POWER IS RISING

where can i make those

Når vil det bli en verdenscup med hver skandinaviske land?

You were definitely the bogey team to get from that pot. Only Argentina would he expected to qualify other than that it's anyone's

The audacity of this nigger. Thinking argentina can beat portugal

I thought you Nords were good at the whole education thing

I mean I passed and all that, but you can't learn a person who doesn't want to learn.

Let me help you, negro cabeza.

this is 100% accurate and you know it

A lot of people are underestimating England. They are semi final material and with a bit of luck they can finally bring it home.

This is the year lad of the it's coming home

Here's how it'll happen.

>the Argies got fucked by the ref in the final vs. Germany.

lul

Fuck that ref for not giving the 100% penalty for Germany earlier in the match :^)

>Brazil and Germany both beaten in penalties after Sweden/Poland park the bus
>Portugal chokes

>all this niggers thinking Spain can lose against URgay or Silverina

lol no

Mexico making it out of the group and then losing to Brazil in the round of 16, Argentina getting BTFO by Germans... Yep, sounds about right

Don't forget to livestream your suicide.

portugal redemption after lost in first game against spain

Both Portugal and Spain are much better now. Both should advance to the Ro16, in what order will depend on the first game though. And Spain ALWAYS screws up in the first game.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

every wc
>this is it, this time
>all euros pass, all sudacas choke

huh, 2nd pot was the best pot, it was that or seed

I've come from the future to show you the actual outcome from the 2018 world cup if you guys want to make some easy money betting.

2022 is even crazier but that's for a later time.

Need more memes and comfy feels lads

i believe in you. do we also win 2022?

No. A 38-year-old Robben scores 4 goals against Germany in the final to give Netherlands the first WC title. Also, with his 4th goal he takes Klose's record.

[spoiler]The title is later stripped because FIFA found out the Dutch knew the only way they'll ever win the WC is by doping every single Dutch player harder than cyclists[/spoiler]

Lol no

>Spain beating Argentina
>Spain losing to Germany

100% inaccurate

book it

>englel
>getting out of the group
Top jej, m8.

sweden can't handle the puuuuuuuto.

>the butcher of Belgium
>the terroriser of Tunisia
>the pain of Panama

youtube.com/watch?v=u_y5lPxNYGM

You have to be at least 18 to post on this board, user.

>friendly

It'll be Uruguay-Brasil for the Final and España-Suecia for the 3rd place.

>Sextándu-aldar Skandínavískt mál
>Norrænt mál

Ef þér mælið eigi á mannamáli, skal yður þar eigi skilningur hljótast af mannanna hendi. Þér yrði helst til leiðsagnar það að kunngjöra yður sannt Norrænt mál og læra, svo þér kynnuð við almenning mælt.

>Norskt "bókmál"

I'm norwegian on my dad's side

Mexico will reach the quarterfinals, then lose 10-0

Brazil-Germany final and no England in knockouts makes this more accurate than anything else in the thread.

check em