>police scanners: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23047
Please provide stream links in thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/PiedmontParkHanging?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
unicornriot.ninja/?page_id=216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still trying to rip the "baby throwing" and hit and run from last nights ustream but the fucking chrome work around I was using last year to rip the videos for putting highlights up on youtube got patched

We back once again.

My Kek provide us with his blessings.

Can anyone explain why we should care? Better yet, can anyone explain why a nigger getting shot is somehow national news and covered by every faggot with a twitter and facebook account, but a white news reporter getting shot live on camera by a nigger never gets even 2 minutes on CNN?
Do I even have to ask?

use screen recording software or something

Don't forget this one
Http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/piedmont-park-hanging-atlanta-georgia-stone-mountain-police-report-suicide-lynching-social-media-twitter-kkk-ku-klux-klan-closed/

it comes out looking like shit

You know, you don't have to ask.

Added to op
Link to the ustream account?

link the video I'll do it

art imitating life

I'm holed up in Central Baton Rouge. I only have snacks and comfy blankets and no way to defend myself. Pray for me pol.

Soros is just going flood the protests with paid protesters to pacify the niggers

If the chimpout doesnt happen the night of the incident its not going happen at all

They redpill to many people,

kek

idk if op want this link, but here is some further kek/habbening hidden in here

twitter.com/hashtag/PiedmontParkHanging?src=tren

>all 10 members of the KKK
kek

Am I the only the one that finds it odd that all of this racebaiting is happening just as hilldawg's email shindig is finishing up?

How bad do you think this will get?

Im dead

Here's to hoping for some lib trying to catch Pokemon, stumbling into a group of protesters and getting enriched.

>getting hype for the inevitable riot

does the blacks ops groups orchestrating these even know they're merely entertaining us by now%

Race war is coming lads
>its time

Hope everyone listened when we told you to prepare. If you get winded walking up the steps, you're gonna have a bad time.

>Happenings begin
>you are not located at the location of The Happenings

Baton Rouge and St Paul, might as well be Baltimore and Chicago. These are trouble areas with high under-reported black crime.
A message needs to be sent to the media that we will not tolerate this exagerrated, selective reporting, this hysterical panic over every single drug dealer who meets his end. They tried and failed to ride suggestible-shooter events to a new Constitution and now they are trying to use an inevitable fact of diversity to new policies.

HOW BIG OF A CHIMPOUT ARE WE GONNA GET? PLACE YOUR BETS!

Straya, On the Beach is a story about you not being in the habbening zone.

You made me feel mate.

I'm putting 4 food-stamps on a level 10

I love Sam Hyde, what a champion for the white race!

Realistically 2.5 but a 3 if we're lucky

Aren't most chimpouts about a 2.5?

Yeah, I think Ferguson was a 3 but limited to a few hours

Get those idiots from/k/ that went to the Minneapolis chimp out last October to do a repeat appearance.

Oh fuck son I just went to Piedmont last weekend. Didn't see anything.

Betting on a 5 or higher.

Well let me see....It is after a pay day and, it has been hot lately so all of that equals more money for malt liquor and more reasons to drink it all day long...
>Going for a 3 or a 3.5

Media is covering it, that jumps it up. I hope kevin has some good streams tonight.

Hopefully since it's so close to independence day there will be left over fireworks involved

Livestream link for Castile vigil

unicornriot.ninja/?page_id=216

NEW YORK MASSIVE MARCH
ANARCHISTS SPOTTED

That is the fakest most rehearsed speech.

You need this pic

>Being nofunz
>In Louisiana

you mean antifa fags spotted

I have to be in MLP/St. Paul this Sunday, I'm sure it will be quiet since everyone has work on Monday...right?

>nigs
>working
Very funny user

They've been getting even lazier lately. What actually makes them fully chimpout because it seems pretty half-assed since Baltimore and Ferguson?

Yeah Obama, black people get pulled over more, searched more, and go to prison more. This isn't because cops are racist. Its because black people commit more crime. Show me any >98% white city and I'll show you a city with a very low murder rate. The opposite is true of oh idk, fucking Detroit and Flint. But lets just ignore the actual problem so nothing actually changes because, ya know, black lives matter. This shit is hilarious.

Anyone think something will happen in Cleveland during the convention? I've been here in Cleveland since April for contracting work. I'm 20 minutes from center city and I'm in a pretty remote area so I think I'll be ok

FBI user said to watch the conventions closely, he didn't specify if it was because political fuckery or happening related

Shit. I might start a thread that week and drive around in my car and provide field reconnaissance.

Any other clevelandbros here?