Any other fast food employees here?

Any other fast food employees here?

Do you hate it?

i would rather be a hobo then work at mc.

I worked delivery for a while. It wasn't so bad. With tips I made about $12/hour accounting for gas. Mind you this was when I was in college and we didn't even bother delivering to nigger nests by the time I worked therebecause so many people would get robbed that the manager said fuck them

There's this young guy who works at my local mcdonalds at night that I always see.

Guy is crazy happy to the point where I leave with a shit eating grin on my face because of how strange the encounter is in comparison to most drive thru's.

He is crazy stoked to work at mcdonalds at 2am.

Gave me an extra pie last time I went, does he want to fuck me?

I had a McJob for a year, hated it.

A job's a job.

They make more money, too. The homeless, I mean.

I help design the deep fryers that enbd up in mcdonalds and kfc, and I love it

Looking out for you guys and your hands

>does he want to fuck me?

he's probably stoned

this.

90% of your overnight fast food workers are going to be stoned.

>>Sup Forums

This, nightshift is the fucking wildest there since the older guys went home to bed leaving the younguns to run the place.

idiot

top lad

I work at a help desk job for CKE franchises. I talk with at least 50 of these people from all around the country every day, and every day i come home and drink until I forget it happened.
Fast food workers are the dregs of society and fresh faced high school kids.
Most of them cant remember their own phone number or how to turn a computer on.

We are doomed.

If Karen-chan enjoys it then so can you!

McSlave reporting. Nothing will red pill you faster than working at a McDonald's. The worst part isn't the work, it's the people. And let me just say that, while the job is far from glamorous and in no way calls for a 15 an hour wage, there is an uncalled for stigma surrounding fast food and it really grinds my gears when I see shitty retail jobs or waiters being deemed more socially acceptable when they literally get paid the same or more while doing ultimately less work. I'm a student tho, and while I am being groomed for management, I don't plan on being a McLifer, so at least there's that.

Quit Taco Bell about two weeks ago, made it six months, it may have been a dumb move but I'm too old for this shit, when you bartend for 13 years then go to fast food good luck sticking around.

It was horrible and half the staf were niggers

He just has a good work ethic. Doesn't mean he loves his job.

Also this.

>polish

can vouch for that, the day shift is also stoned.

it's the only way to keep working there, once you sober up it's "fuck my life"

went to Macdonalds and olrder a couple of burgers and a big-mac.

When i got home i realised that in addition to my order there was fries and a couple of chicken burgers added too.

Did the cashier fall in love with me, or this some kind of promotion??

You don't have money nice fairy tail.

Why don't Hobo's just collect welfare? I know "no one permanent address" but there are plenty of homeless shelters that allow people to use their address for this purpose.

If you could design one that doesn't create a fireball every time you turn it on for Pizza Hut I'd appreciate it.

I had about $300 at the end of every week when I was delivering pizzas. Mostly spent it on weed and booze though.

>tfw you were a complete degenerate in your early twenties and wasted a good seven years of your life

It was old and didnt want to thow it out.
You are trash to them.

he was also a furfag

Lots of extra stuff gets made by mistake, at Toxic Hell I would oftern just throw it the next orders bag, better than throwing it away, and you can't eat all that shit it gets nasty

I've worked at a McDonald's, a Subway, a Wendy's and a Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut was by far the best, but it became shit over time, the others were garbage to start with and became hellish for the minimum wage.

dont reply to me or my fellow EU members again

>Subway twins
>Double team kids

>Me or my wifes EU members

There is a pizza hut near me I thought of applying at, what makes it better than the other three?

FU and F the EU

thanks for teaching me memes

yes. Now I am middle management for several stores and do IT. I make 6 figures so I am very satisfied with my McJob.

I'm not sure how yours will be, but I worked as a cook.

Prep work was easy, until they hired lazy stoner niggers who made it take longer, because I had to redo it all.
Assembling pizzas is easy as shit once you spend a couple weeks memorizing where everything is.
Pizza Hut tends to actually put an AC in the back because of the fucking air heat oven they use to cook, which heats up areas insanely fast.

Other than that, it's not hard work, it can get busy, but you won't get shit on for falling behind or running out of previously prepped dough, that shit takes time so it can't really be your fault.

They also never tried any of the shit McD's/Wendy's tried with "work off the clock", fast food is the worst place for an 18 year old to start, but also the best to teach them about the real world.

Subway is just fucking disgusting, I get sick when I even think about eating their food now, but working at a Pizza Hut I never got sick of it, there's not really any gross secrets except "oh no frozen dough"

I worked in McD's for 2 years. I liked it and I liked the people I worked with, it was fine.

I make $140,000 a year working at Wendy's
I have a 9 inch cock and I'm 6'4".
My manlet brother is only 6'1", so he has to work at Taco Bell and only makes $115,000. His penis is also very tiny at around 7.5 inches.

Depends on who I am working with,

Worked at a Little Caesars for a while as the only white guy in the store save for the management and I now manage a Hooters.
Was literally the best job I ever had because just by doing my job I was better than all the lazy nigs except for two based ex-prisoners who eventually got positions as co-managers.
I made connections with the franchise owner and most of the management who I still talk to today.
I also convinced the owner to expand and buy two other failing franchises across the state. Within the next 2 years we had tripled our profits with them.
Working fast food isn't all that bad though unless you're really management savvy and personable with corporate I don't think you should make a career out of it.

I worked at Pizza Hut too. I couldn't fuckin stand it. Folding those god damn boxes and getting paper cuts.

I've worked a lot of shit jobs, food industry was always my least favorite though.

Not with Pizza hut so you're shit out of luck user

But KFC and Pizza Hut are both part of Yum Foods.

for starters, no drive thru
even better if pick up only.
no greasy grills
no greasy friers
could go on but these are the major things

Good lord muh dick

Drivers did that where I worked, mostly nightshift ones.

I did opening, prep, buffet and solo until 5, easy as hell 75% of the time.

>that one fucking faggot that orders 20 pizzas at 2:30 and everyone's already gone

Owned by the same company, not sure why they merged with Wingstreet instead of just KFC though.

Fastfood workers are paid quite well in Denmark. Like $20/hour.

But you basically have to be an elite kind of person to get hired. They only want young, hypersocial, fit, high school graduates with years of past experience.

We had a drive thru at our Pizza Hut, and a dining area.

yeah this pizza hut has a drive thru and dinning

Many Pizza Huts are implimenting drive through pick up though, but not ordering.

Also they have friers now, every Pizza Hut will soon be merged with a Wingstreet, which fries wings and frenchfries and other shit.

20% of my job was saucing wings for niggers trying to pass off an expired coupon and me being too annoyed to give a fuck.

So they pay a lot but it's hard to get a job there?

the truth always comes out

I was a weekend cook at Waffle House when I was in High School.

It wasn't bad. Every day I thought I was having a bad day I would look at the customers and realize I had it way better.

Fun fact: Hooters corporate encourages all their employees to have an active insta/snap/kikebook presence in the workplace.

Worked 2 years at Maccers doing nightclub rushes and grave-yard shifts in a student town whilst studying at uni.
I fucking hated it:
>8-12 hour shifts
>Would work a shift from 9pm-6am and wait for tesco express to open so I could drink myself to sleep with ginger wine
>Had to constantly serve drunk and high customers
>Cleaned vomit from tables
>Had to frequently break up fights and call security
>Was not allowed to get tipped
>Had to eat shit when my till review came up and I 'wasn't doing the best I could'
>Almost never worked in the kitchen where you could hide, have good banter and swear
>Had employees who would not pull their weight and managers who would constantly badger me
>Had employees who would act like managers and tell me what to do rather than work with me
>You have to politely tell them to fuck off so you can still do your job and at the same time be nice
>Holiday and Funeral shift PTSD

I left after the sleep deprivation and stress was eating away at my health. I got a ton of money out of it, even with the low pay I could do a load of night shifts with lots of hours.
I'm so glad I'm a barista now, doing daytime shifts. I sleep like shit now and need medication to have a normal sleeping pattern.

Holiday and Funeral shifts

Honestly, can't you make more money not working than working in fast food? Or is that just a meme?

>half

I don't know if I've ever been to a Taco Bell that wasn't 90% staffed by them.

>can you make money not working over working

Of course it's a meme, it's not a meme that these places should pay more than minimum wage just to deal with all the retards, but also fire the dumb niggers that don't do any work at all.

I just started at KFC as a cook
I just do dishes for 8 hours a day tbph
Making and traying the chicken is alright work. But that's not all cooks do

I don't know, but you should report her to the authorities. She probably just added a lot of money to your ever-growing debt by giving you free shit.

So you went to college and now you're a barista.

>A literal walking meme

lol makes sense

I only laugh cause taco hell tells you not to talk about it on social media in the training

I do, it's alright. I see it as an entry level job, and if you raise the minimum wage you set the barrier to enter the job market a lot higher for a lot of people. You learn a lot from working in a service job, dealing with stress, dealing with people, humility, etc.

Taco Bell's in my town at 50% white 50% mexicans

I don't even live anywhere near the border.

Best and fastest Taco Bell I've ever seen.

Dish work is literally the worst part about working as a cook.

All I really remember was folding those boxes and getting paper cuts, then doing something with garlic butter (can't remember what? making garlic bread or some shit?) and it'd get into the cuts and sting, cause they didn't give us gloves for some god damn reason.

I liked making pizzas though, and cutting them and shit. Man I'm happy I don't do that kind of work anymore. Smelling like grease was always a pain in the ass.

Oh, and washing dishes. Fuck that. You'd get burned to shit pulling the tray out, and crust would end up staying on the pan and you had to scrub the shit out of them.

Either I lack work ethic or I just wasn't cut out for that kind of work. Manager was a bitch too.

You can...initially. Granted there is no upward mobility on welfare.

Fast food is shit, but if you aren't going from line cook to some kind of manager making a decent salary within 5 years, you are either an idiot, have a criminal record or just too scared to ask for promotions and demonstrate you can handle more.

I live in a small town in Florida that's mostly white

If it was 90% I wouldn't have worked there

>Subway is just fucking disgusting
explain

Well Taco Bell and Yum! Stores in general don't really have a waiting staff that gets hired purely on appearance.

That's good money. Girl who I used to know at my university said she worked their full time. Said she pulled in like 50-60k per year. Was was a skinny blond with a nice big tits and a plump ass, I'm sure she was telling the truth.

Join CFG Today

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Now it's your turn

This. I eat subway regularly, am I eating feces?

Hey I used to work at Little Caesars too and I got fired for the most bullshit reasons. Basically I did the dough every morning and that was my niche job, but on top of doing the dough, the rest of the store kept shoving their dishes onto to me too.

You know the policy is that EVERYONE was supposed to wash dishes? Well we had nothing but female managers and one black dude store manager, not a single one of them would ever wash any fucking dishes. Our regional manager opened the store for me one Saturday morning and all the dishes from the night before were still sitting there. How would that fly with you? You know, a blatant health code violation?

Well one Sunday I was already an hour over my shift, washing the dough machine and one of the dykes came up to me, throw all the dishes down and said " you got those right?" and then left three hours before her shift was up. I didn't know it at the time but she was promoted to co-store-manager. I had enough at that point, being the only person capable of washing dishes for some reason. So I just left too. Then the other fat bitch manager texted me saying I was supposed to wash those dishes before I left. For sheetouts and stuff I didn't even goddamn touch, it's literally not my job or responsibility.

So I came into work the next day and I wasn't able to log in and off the schedule. They told me it was because I was "late" every day. I make the goddamn dough in the mornings, I need to wait until the store manager shows up before I can even get in the store. They know this, but I think they were just mad they had to get their hands wet for once.

And I was THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNEW HOW TO MAKE DOUGH. You can see where this is going... They had to shut the store down for like two days and lost a bunch of money and everyone got fired because they didn't know how to make the fucking basic product that runs the whole store.

Fucking niggers and women can't run anything.

thread needs more fast food qts

>no sanic edit

truly wasted potential

I get it, but they were all worried about their stupid ass fucking new items leaking and shit like that, I was "don't worry I don't want anyone I know knowing I work here anyway"

No, I'm still at university you cheeky cunt.

Told to never throw anything away.
Just put it in the fridge if it's not used.
Shit can sit out for DAYS.
>almost serve meatball sub with mold on one of them
They threatened to fire me if I throw away that much product again.

Was the garlic on the crust or breadsticks when they come out? Yeah that shit gets everywhere.

Washing dishes was hell, I worked at the previously oldest Pizza Hut in the country, closed last year, everything was made for manlets and I had to crouch to do anything, kills your back.

Managers are always bitches if they're female, and either lazy or cool as fuck if male.

>one manager was this old cunt
>another was dating the son of this old cunt
>old cunt's son was the head manager of another pizza hut
>both kept trying to get me to quit
>both ended up getting fired after our head manager couldn't protect them anymore

It's mostly all frozen food, but likely the employees at his store weren't sanitary at all, didn't wear gloves when they prepped/stocked food, and likely touched the disgusting floors or something beforehand.

That's about the ballpark for some of our better looking and sociable waitresses, as a complete jew when it comes to money, I'm baffled that some older guys will just drop a $100 tip on a plate of wings and a few beers because the pretty waitress made conversation with them for 10 mins.

Its gotten better since I figured out that not everything is going to come off the prep equipment.

I thinks it's funny that the female workers want to have some sort of competition where only the girls work a shift, then only the guys work a shift
Problem is, all the managers are cross trained girls where as all the guys that work there are just cooks
Wonder who will win that one...

>Told to never throw anything away.

Oh yeah. Our salt "expired."

Instead of buying new salt, our owner just keeps it in her car and we call her when we need salt.

Tuna likely is made with spoiled mayonaise if it sits too long.

My store is very low-volume so our food doesn't get that bad.