Shark tank general - /st/

let's talk about the show. the most recent episodes. memes. whatever. and for that reason, i'm out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhWJFPApQYY?t=347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the best meme around
Shark posting
But you didn't get doubles
And for that reason
I'm out

>It's a Robert offers them exactly what they were asking for and they still ask if there are any other offers episode
>It's a 4:3 episode
>It's a Lori goes out because the person making the pitch didn't answer her as she was shouting and interrupting the other sharks episode
>It's a Chris Sacca/other weird guest episode

Forgot my pic, and for that reason I'm out.

>It's a Robert offers them exactly what they were asking for and they still ask if there are any other offers episode
name 2

>it's a Mark waits until the last possible second so he can make the best offer episode

I saw this happen on an episode just last week. I think it was two Indian chicks selling some kind of teaching program. I don't remember exactly, but I do remember past episodes where he gets frustrated and goes out because they ignore his deal.

this is one of the reasons why Shark Tank is one of my favorite shows. the level of disrespect some of these fucking nobodies with their shitty products show some of the sharks is just incredible sometimes. am i right? and for that reason, i'm out.

ive seen this happen a lot, maybe not just with Robert, but all the time they good the offer they want, or near it, and then are just like "LOL ANYONE ELSE?"

Then they get spited for being fucking idiots.

The guy with book lights did it to him, the episode is still on CNBC right now.

>Its a your product and demeanor is so good that Barbra pulls out.

youtu.be/QhWJFPApQYY?t=347

Is Barbra clinically retarded?

Barbara is the least wealthy of all of them if I'm correct

It's amazing. In their defense, I think most of the time it's just because they have zero business acumen, and not because they're being a douche. Still, nothing is better than seeing them get too greedy and losing a deal because of it.

Kevinposting is one of the most investable and undervalued Sup Forums memes.

Watched the most recent episode today. I didnt like the appetite pill thing. The wine thing looked kinda cool and my gf was saying we should get her parents one for christmas. My gf also liked the hair curlers. That was smart of the lady to take Lorie's deal right away. The billboard bag stuff was lame. Every other epsidoe has some kind of bag.

I love how saucy Barbara got after drinking all that wine.

Soon brother.

"Mark, you have't' said anything"

"I'm listening"

Honestly its my favorite part, they dont realize how fucking TRUE and raw the business aspect is.

Its not a dream, or some life for those sharks, its just more fucking money for a product they think could sell, they dont have the same passion, just money.

And these fucking retards dont get it.

Take the fucking deal, come up with other products after showing your successful with your new shark partner, and gg. Not fucking back down because you didnt $700k and 5% for your auto-douche.

She never buys anything, similarly to Damon. I'd say they're the two least wealthy by far. Unlike Damon, however, everything Barbara invests in is completely stupid.

I'd like to see a season finale episode where they talk about the best and worst products that were picked up the past season and also how the sharks investments did. I bet Lori is top, the Cuban, then probably Kevin or Robert, then power gap followed by Damon and Barbara.

nice

You mean Dragon's Den?

>I'd like to see a season finale episode where they talk about the best and worst products that were picked up the past season

They wont do that because not enough time has elapsed. There was a recent 20/20 episode where they talked about some of the failed businesses.

They'll sit there and niggle over 5%, even walk away with no deal. 100% of shit is worse than giving up 30% and having access to their contacts.

Then you've got people who get so emotionally invested that they overvalue what they've got. That's just basics, of you can't explain how you reached that valuation you're not getting it and you probably won't get a deal either.

Post shark tank products you've bought/own

Me: squatty potty, cousins maine lobster (went to the west hollywood location), simple sugar, simply fit board, that car seat gap foam filler, tipsy elves sweater, alaska mud mask.

It's been on long enough now where they could start examining the ones picked up five seasons ago. I'll have to look up that 20/20.

I wanted to buy that broom with the slide-out attachment to scrape stuff off the floor, but I don't think it ever went commercial.

Thinking about buying a milk snob for my pregnant wife. What the fuck is a squatty potty? I saw the pitch and I still don't get it.

Didnt buy, but the best thing ive ever seen on it that id buy are those like rubbery suction plate tops.

I think it was one of the best products(literally, not me saying, but widely regarded) on the show, but the fucking guy was SO fucking retarded, he had a 10/10 deal at first, ended up with a 7.

Everything about it was perfect.

>Near universal for all plates
>Cheap
>Extremely useful.

rapid ramen cooker, works great

>its an idiot tries and markets a "magic" wristband that will fix/cure/boost etc... to Cuban
>The guy who literally endorsed, then took a major shit on the power bracelet.

Makes me laugh, hes fucking savage with those cons.

>A car engine that runs on water, you guys have a very interesting product here. What's to stop China from producing artificial rain and destabilizing the water market?
>Kevin, I don't understand how that would eff...
>I'm out

>Barbara?
>I drive a gas powered car, I can't put my money into something that I don't personally use. I'm out.

>Daymond
>I like the product, I like you guys, but unfortunately I'm already invested in a company that converts a rare truffle found only in New Zealand into usable fuel. It would be a conflict of interest for me to get involved here. I'm out.

>Mark?
>Here's the deal. You guys went to Harvard so I automatically don't like you since I think I'm superior for making it without a fancy college. I can't admit I like your good idea so I'm out.

>Lori?
>Here's what I'm prepared to do. I'll give you the 200k for 50% like you asked, but I need to be sure I'm going to make my money back so I also need a 40% royalty on every motor sold. I need a yes or no right now.

>Robert: Guys I'm here too.
>Yes, Robert go ahead.

>Lori: Guys look, I made you a real offer and in return you acknowledged Robert? I'm out.

>Mark: Ooooooh, guys you're hanging yourselfs. You had an offer on the table and let it go like that.

>Robert, are you willing to make an offer?
>I'll give you 300k for 30%.
>Robert, our pitch was 200k for 50%.
>I'm out.

>*cue music and arial shot of the guys exiting the room while the sharks talking shit about their greed*

There was one a few weeks back where these two guys were marketing some shitty posture band and they basically shit all over everyone except Cuban. It was funny to watch.

bump

SAVING THIS THREAD

>Lori will never sit on your face after washing your dishes with a Scrub Daddy

jdimsa ;_:

>can i try it?

Watching Robert run around the set with some ridiculous contraption is the best part of the show.

Of course you can try it Robert. Of course you can.

Not sure if pasta but well done

brrraaaaaaaaaaaap

Remember when Ashton Beiber guest spotted as an investor and started getting all hostile? What the flying fuck was that about?

what makes her kinda sexy? it's her big fat ass isnt it

Out of touch liberals trying to be tough. Always good for a laugh.