ITT: it’s week 5 of the NFL season

>duh ceefuhs are gong to da Soupie Boole

patriots btfo

Cheebs Paggers conferned
Suber Bole 1 remagth!

>Cowboys buttfucked by Rodgers AGAIN

like pottery

The Chargers suck. Also Jaguars are pretenders.

I'm gunna fuck my mother durr

>chargers suck
It’s called having a chad QB that’s thrown for more than 800 yards in the last week

Genuinely curious:
What spurred you to be malicious against the Chiefs?

I’m a Panthers fan, so yuck it up if you want.

Not winning a game since the chargers were relevant

>get btfo by cam
>get btfo by alex
>defense is utter trash
Brady is finished

I’m a raiders fan

haha nice one

>deshaun watson easy ROY after early jitters
So who's getting second place to the Texans?

This doesnt make any sense since the Chargers still do suck

They have one of the worst fan bases on Sup Forums and talk massive amounts of shit even though they are all degenerate 56% tier meth heads. Now they disappeared and are afraid to talk shit now they got exposed

>having Carson Palmer as your QB

Damn the dolphins look like that?

>Now they disappeared and are afraid to talk shit now they got exposed
user, there's a difference between being afraid to talk shit and being inable to talk shit due to realistically having my teams season implode from the inside due to a defense that can top the charts in worse defenses.

Alex Smith is still having an amazing year, and people can talk shit about the Chiefs all they want, but hell even in this last game Smeth threw for 366 yards, thats 1 yard for every day in the year plus one for February 29th, 4 touchdowns, and ran downfield for 70 to put them in position for a FG. Any QB doing shit like that is not the problem.

>Vikings are done without Bradford and cook

Thats completely irrelevant though, there are plenty of bad teams with QBs that put up big meaningless numbers. The only stat that matters is Super Bowl wins

WE DEM BOYZ

nice, so Joe Flacco is elite then.

Are you an Alex Smith fan or Kansas City Chiefs fan? I dont give a fuck how good one of my players is, if Im not winning then Im not boasting about anyones stats

To say SB rings are the only stat that matters is bonkers.
Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Trent Dilfer all had 1 SB ring.

Obviously some are better than others, if you're looking for a reason the chiefs lost their QB wasn't it.

Watson is elite!!

Vikings here
>Bradford out
>Cook out
Just fucking kill me lads. Gg Packers

Wow 3-2, what the hell happened? I guess they were right about Tom Brady falling off a cliff at age 40, what a shame. He will always be the GOAT though. Hopefully we can rebuild next year with Garoppolo. I really do think he'll make a great franchise quarterback for New England.

The Cowboys really look great this year, definitely a shoe in at the playoffs.

Youre the one who brought up Alex Smith. I didnt say a word about him. Im just saying that Chief fans are super cancerous and them collapsing is exactly what they deserve. Love to see you pathetic meth heads wriggle. I hope they never fire that fat fuck Andy Reid

Guys do you think Ben McAdoo knows what he's doing?

Can anyone stop the Lions?

Cannot believe they just smoked the Falcons like that. Stafford definitely looking at an MVP season.

When Odell Beckham Jr comes back next week, the Giants are sweeping the league

Mark my words

>week 5: hurr durr Sand Fagsickel gab up duh Alex Smeth, dey so stoopid
>week 11: hay why is da Alex Smeth oh no so playang soh well. Hayer dere, meybe wee can gab back duh Alex Smeth too da Fagsickel. Oh why is duh prettuh Patriots quartah back now in Sand Fagsickel. Why uh are theyuh winning a game? Oh nooo