Why didn't Logan ask his qt Jap gf for help?

Why didn't Logan ask his qt Jap gf for help?

um because she is dead

They never even met each other because of the dofp timeline reboot

Wasn't confirmed, could still have met.

I got confused. Didn't mutants survive at the end of apocalypse? How come wolverine and Cahrles are the only ones that survived?

didn't Pierce mention that the land Logan, Caliban, and Prof.X are living on is owned by a Japanese corporation? I guess she is letting them use it to hide out.

Logan had a katana in his house with the albino, I assumed it was from his Japanese adventure

the company was based in Shanghai, not a Japanese city.

Xavior accidentally the whole X-Men.

what is it with nips and wolverine? do they worship him for cutting them holes to see through?

Logan is made out of katanas

My understanding is that Transigen put some mutant eugenic product in the food so they can't have any mutant babies, and Charles killed the X-Men. The question is, shouldn't there still be 25+ year old mutants alive? They didn't get genocided on my understanding, just spermicided

I want to know where the logan clone got his adamantium. There's an extremely limited supply, why waste it on a prototype?

The doctor mentions that there are so few of them left, which implies that he probably hears about them on the news every now and then.

Xavier had an alzheimers attack that killed most mutants 1 year before the events of Logan

If you're talking about the westchester incident, they said it injured 600 or something and killed 7, the 7 presumably being the X-Men. It would be interesting however if Professor X had a seizure in Cerebro, causing him to kill a ton of mutants across the globe.

rattle rattle or ayy lmao?

the hunk of meat in the middle

Yeah

What the fuck kind of timeline is the X-Men verse in?

>What the fuck kind of timeline is the X-Men verse in?

A VERY fucked up.

You can ignore Origins easily, ignore it 100% but then came First Class and Fox seemingly stopped giving a FUCK about continuity.

Been watching these since the first one in 2000, I still don't know where Logan fits in all this...

I liked this movie more than Logan

I like ayy's

remember when Marvel send Millar to Fox to make their continuity more cohesive

such a hearty kek