youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

WUZ

you are now aware that was fake. lol

WHISTLEBLOWERS

PATRIOTZ

n fiilterz

So far not only has it been accurate but Congress confirmed there was an anonymous anti Hillary FBI leak

>he's using Sup Forums as a legit source of information

Didn't that same user call Alex Jones a useful idiot?

WHITE SUPREMACIST

Yes.

It's not like he has any credibility left to lose

and he knows his millennial online audience that reads his site nowadays comes from the ''''alt-right'''' anti-SJW crowd so he can get some brownie points from them for mentioning Sup Forums

yes he did

He said he was sincere in his convictions however. So hes a useful idiot but hes our idiot

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

RAWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FILTERS

c-span.org/video/?c4609451/whistle
>anonymous whistleblower
>anonymous

face it buddy its real

>G A Y F R O G S

Yes. Alex is a useful idiot because he has no inside sources on his many conspiracy theories, most of which are wrong.

Alex has wrongly predicted the end, a dozen times.

Sup Forums is always right.

People dump SAP information on Sup Forums all the time

most of the information doesnt get used because
>Fake and gay
>I aint clickin that nigga
>weebs

Lol how does this guy sleep at night with all the bs he spews?

Neat. Too bad Alex Jones is controlled opposition shill(as is most of the 'alt-right' Milo, Shapiro)

AND SHEIT

Why didn't they include the second thread? Are they afraid that his viewers will know that Alex Jones is a useful idiot?

He supports Trump and gets more web traffic than CNN.

Even if Trump hurts your feelings, its important to remember that it will be catastrophically bad if Hillary is allowed to appoint her +3 liberal SCOTUS picks.

All According To Plan

>he's using Sup Forums as a legit source of information

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU RACIST!

>ALEX JONES MENTIONS Sup Forums

everyone is mentioning Sup Forums lately.

i think it is because there is an organized effort to get more people to come to Sup Forums to counteract the perceived racism. if they can turn Sup Forums into reddit then they win.

pic related
being 'edgy' is the new manufactured trend

HOLY KEK WHAT IS HE DOING

>useful
Well he is proving to be fairly useful right now lol.

water filters

>assuming they can ever tame Sup Forums

I got my gore folder ready senpai

for those who missed it
> archive (dot) is/Gdbkz
i dont have the 1st part of it

I've known it was fake the whole time, I just held my tongue so I wouldn't kill the meme

The first clue was when the FBI user was asked whether or not the gay bar shooting was staged to seize guns, he answered "yes"

lol theres a link to it in the 2nd part
> archive (dot) is/JEXOo

Its not bullshit its legit. Interview with Head of FBI confirmed that there is investigation with Clinton Foundation.

Comey indicated that there is still shit that they are hiding. FBI user story seems more and more legit every day.

Could some kind user repost that gif?

what's this about

0.05$ has been deposited into your shill account

This one? They (including alex) have been pushing the fuck out of going after CF for a long time, though.

Things are merely going well.

pls no

>everyone on Sup Forums right now

Nigga Jones may not always be right or come off the most sane, but lately, hes been proven more and more right.

Not in Jones' case. I'm an anti-Semite and not overwhelmingly fond of blacks but totally agree with what Jones said about a year ago, which is that we need to get together against the big enemy, because we are all maximally threatened by what they are planning. Right now everyone has a biological obligation to unite against the globalists, no other enemy is as important.

This shit is tame compared to what else I have in my "Shock" folder. I do browse bestgore.com on regular bases, after all

Case and point, Sup Forums will never become normieville like reddit

Fuuuug i remember back when I was 13 when i stumbled upon this whole conspiracy theory community, and i was listening to alex jones explain how he had investigated the illuminati and free masons and the bilderbergs etc.

That was back in 2005-2006, man did i start my teenage years the wrong way, I became such a conspiracy bent person believing the NWO would microchip us all very soon. That the elites were poisoning our water and that chemtrails were poisoning our air and that the North American Union and the Amero would be a thing.

Anyone else here remember being the same?

Anyways, my point is, that I truly do believe Alex Jones is a useful idiot. But I also believe he's one of the worst people out there because he publishes and spouts both truth and lies, which ultimately make whatever he says a lie.

Yes, thanks. It's a long read....

If you can find one thing in a testimony that you know for certain isn't true, you can discard the entire testimony as false

damn nigga, broke my glasses

I don't mean that, I mean everything else.

opportunist

>we becoming news sources now and we can manipulate the outlets

we wuz joos n shiet

EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU ARE BILL HICKS
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FOIL HEAD KIKE

You were right, just 10 years too soon

>Selling your merchandise to upkeep your business is bad

Communists like you end up in the dumpster with half their teeth missing where I'm from

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU RACISTS!!!

Racism is a made up bullshit thing bro.
People hate dumbfucks.
Dumbfucks happen to be niggers.

w-what's gonna happen

are the gunfags right? are we one step away from civil war?

And how exactly are you so certain that one is false?

He mixes retardedly fake conspiracy stuff in with the real stuff so that no one important pays attention to him.

>FBI user is famous now

HE FUCKED UP

>Bunch of turboautists in their early 20s shitposting frog memes in their piss and cum stained underwear on a Taiwanese rice farming forum are involved in the take down of the federal government of the United States

I want this ride to continue forever

Alex "the jews are nazis" Jones

Isn't this from the followup threads? I only pay attention to the first 2

Good luck finding him behind 7 proxies.

Too bad nobody educated takes Alex Jones seriously.

Government knows civil war is inevitable. They can only hold together the economy for so long before the house of cards tumbles down. So they're extending the timeline as much as possible while preparing for the impending chaos. Essentially they want to use the time they have left to rig the chess board in their favor so when shit hits the fan they can stamp out any opposition. I suspect the real unknown is the military and how they will react and who they will side with.

FBI user said that he would be planting outlandish statements in his QnA, as a way to cover for him later on.

Also, if you go on /cfg/ there's a bunch of evidence t suggest that Orlando was faked. With just a bit of digging, you can find all the sketchy connections and video evidence.

yes, a race war. why do you think the media is shilling the niggeres getting killed? hollywood actors and many other famous people are now showing their ''outcry'' about how blacks are being killed. blacks vs whites is the narrative for this week and now a cop found a dead nigger hanged on a tree in atlanta. maybe they are staged and maybe they are just placed focus even harder on these crimes. expect the worse. the blacklivesmatter tweet leak is sounding to be more possible. martial law will come soon.

and most of it does in fact turn out to be fake and gay

When you put it like that it sounds stupid. But think of it another way - this is a proto-hivemind consisting of individuals in various capacities across the world (even if most are in their moms basement).

We can (and have on other issues) band together for common goals and influence the larger society through meme and info propagation througb the internet and our real life contacts (if any).

Sup Forums, when you look at it as a collective (and not just individuals) is fascinating as fuck for various reasons.

Don't forget that these turbonerds managed to get an ISIS training camp bombed by the Russians.

Look at the brains on that kid!

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

is he ok??

Wait what

What do you think was going through his mind when that happened?

/sg/ did some things.

Show yourself Troll

You amazing fucker

How fucking new are you?
It was in Syria General a few months back.

Did he live?

>everyone who disagrees with me peddling shit products at every possible moment is a communist

Holy shit Syria general is aces!
That thread is one of the ones I haven't been looking at. Sry

>2+2=4

Very keen observation, comrade

FUCK OFF SHILLS

JONES HAS BEEN FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN

I have a lot of questions for user if he/she makes another appearance.

Starting with, which Jerome corsi book was he referring to? Corsica has a ton of books on a whole lot of different conspiracy theories.

>This is your brain on drugs

>Is FBI user fake or real?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4

they are not memeing us.. we are memeing them

KEK wills it, Ivan! Kek Vult!

Fuck I was just joking guys I didn't think the news would take Sup Forums seriously. What should I do, email him?

Tell him the Clinton foundation has a secret monopoly on water filters.

Correcting that record pretty lazily there son