Cheaters

>cheaters
>dirty players
>Only discipline they ever received was a hand slap 4 game suspension
>Bawwwston acts like they were stripped of a super bowl or something

Is this the most evil and privileged team in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A challenger appears

No just the best team

>1
>2
>3
>4
5 (five)

The Steelers would like a word.

>Best team
>Easiest schedule almost every season
>Won 2 Super Bowls by the other team fucking up horribly
>Won the others by cheating

Pick all except the first one

I, too, voted for Bernie Sanders!

>>Is this the most evil and privileged team in history?
Without a doubt. 30-year ban from playing football for the city of Boston, a.k.a. the shitty of Bombston, please.

Rob Gronkowski should be charged with a hate crime for hitting a black man. There better be some kneeling next week since racism is alive and well .

>1*
>2*
>3*
>4*
>5* (five*)
i don't see your point, you've contributed nothing

This is bait but I actually agree with everything except the hate crime part. What Gronk did wasn't a normal football personal foul, it was premeditated criminal assault, and he should be charged with a crime just like they sometimes charge the hockey players when they snap and just whack somebody as hard as they can in the face with the stick.

I heard Aaron Hernandez' old cell is open.

sorry about your substandard team

how did they cheat?

Not bait, just tired of seeing white people get away with hate crimes. If black people don't call them out, no one will. We all we got.

Will Gronk be suspended?

>The New England Problematics

>the only people that can beat new england are the manning brothers and the tsarnaev brothers
It's just not fair bros

And Putin

cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/

lmao u mad?

What?

Yeah, but if black people call everything a hate crime when there's actually very little racist crime committed by whites against blacks, then we just assume you're crying wolf every time this shit comes up.

Who can stop them now?

>they can't be overrated and the "best"
>lost 2 by the other team doing somthing miraculous what's your point?
>how?

2007 they had the hardest schedule and went undefeated

>6 games against the jest, razorcake, and lolphins