ITT movies that made you sleep in the theater

ITT movies that made you sleep in the theater.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzxxc5KnBOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my dad took me to see one of the pokemon movies. He slept the whole time and it really pissed me off as a kid

The Good Shepherd

I legitimately fell asleep and missed almost all of the movie, not because it was boring, but I was just too exhausted when I went, I guess.

Kek

I saw the latest King Kong film in theaters for my birthday years ago with a bunch of friends. I was super excited about it, and I legitimately fell asleep super fast because of how boring it actually was.

I fell asleep during Syriana and Ultraviolet. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything in Ultraviolet.

i dozed off watching boyhood in the theater
man that shit was boring

Silence

My goodness, say whatever you want about meanings and deep themes and whatnot, but it was way too fucking long and badly acted.

Dick Tracy

>dad pays for you to go to some shitty kids movie
>has to also buy a ticket for himself
>possibly buys dirnk/popcorn
>has to spend 2-3 hours doing it he probably would like to something he actually wants to do
>but does it anyway because he loves you
>his stupid faggot kid gets mad at him anyway

>sleep in the theater
I know that I've done this, but I can't remember any of the movies.

the force awakens

I've watched these two films in the theater, and I can't remember anything about them.

I wont sleep in a movie by choice. Even if its a complete shit show I can usually keep myself entertained by doing a Mystery Science Theater 3000 commentary in my head.

That being said I did fall asleep involuntarily once. I waited outside with friends for 3 days for the premier of Star Wars Episode III. I got maybe 6 hours total of sleep in that three days. By the time Anakin said "This is where the fun begins" I was lights out.

I don't think any of us fell asleep by choice.

Best for you

not gonna lie, I managed to sleep through every film in the Alien and Predator series

Transformers 2. I honestly can't believe people are expected to give up a quarter of their day to watch those movies.

Thor: The Dark World. Woke up for a bit towards the end, didn't know who was fighting who, and to this day haven't bothered to revisit it to find out.

the dark knight, I was just finishing finals at uni and haven't slept for two days and my friends took me to see it, fell asleep from minute 1 while waking up from time to time, when it finished all of them couldn't stop saying how fucking cool it was

I'm sure all the actors were trying to get themselves fired

I thought it was only Craig who wanted out?

Why did everyone else look and sound like they were ready for bed then?

Was forced to take my little sister to see this shit. fell asleep 15 minutes in.

i remember they had a bus

everything else has been rubbished by my finite memory

I met baby spice when she came to my school (circa 98) I remember her talking to my class about how the spice girls are role models and whatever that same day I had my first fully concious erection. it was a good day

Fucking shit
Star bores two years ago almost got me too

Hitched

user is ungrateful ignore him, poor dad just wanted the kid to be happy

I think part of it had to do with the screen being dimmed darker than usual.

Same here, was utter shit. Also fell asleep for Carrie remake(with gf and friends) and the second Star Trek with Cucumberbatch

I woke up right when cliche drill sergeant started attacking a tree

Not even memeing, both the girl I was with at the time and I fell asleep
I woke up, looked over since she was leaning on me and she was out cold too.
I started laughing, woke her up and we walked out.

>OOUUTTTLLLAAAWWW

Fell asleep at home on the first time watching it but that shouldnt count as much since its not in a theater/theater chair

Every time my GF picks the flick, I fall asleep.

[Spoiler]Inception[/spoiler]

No joke, it was a good movie I was just really tired when I went.

Who /gingerspice/ here?

the original premise for this movie would have been fucking amazing

>Nottingham
>a flip on the traditional tale of Robin Hood
>Russell Crowe plays the noble and vigilant and just sheriff of Nottingham
>Robin Hood of Loxley is a brigand and bandit of ill repute plaguing the countryside

up there with Verhoeven's Crusade for GOAT movies that where never made

Avengers 2. Feel asleep 30 mins in. Nothing impressive was happening anyway.

Pic related is the only movie I slept through.

Do people really sleep in the cinema?

I didn't expect it to be a "Captain America: Super Detective" instead of the political grey vs grey movie that I envisioned. Not familiar with the comics but I bet it didn't follow those either.

I still hold my opinion that the Ultimate Cut of BvS is the vastly superior movie. Which makes Suicide Squad being awful more disappointing.

>his theater doesn't have a designated sleeping section

My dad did this. He also called me dumb for liking something so stupid. I was 7 during the height of pokemania

Jokes on him though. Glad my mom divorced him

cant you cunts just post honestly for once in your life?

>Avengers 2
subpar film but nigga if you didnt fall asleep

>BvS being superior over Civil War
god I cant believe these shitposts still exist

godamn DCucks

Both me and my dad fell asleep 10 minutes in.

why did he think this was a good date movie?

I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in the theater, but this is the last movie I can remember that put me to sleep at home.

>this defensive over a kids movie cashcrop series
I 100% fell asleep and I had decent expectations after all the paid reviews. It was boring and barely delivered on the Civil War it promised.

Fell asleep to this one in an IMAX theater

I fell asleep/was blacking out during Godzilla 2016, but thats only because i was day drinking with a few buddies before we decided to go see it. One of the guys I went with doesn't remember any of it, was out as soon as he sat down, legit sleeping, not just blacked out

The Dark Knight Rises, no joke.

Fell asleep near the stadium scene.

I wasn't even tired or anything yet slept through almost an hour of this. Fortunately I wasn't snoring.

same actually, I fell asleep like 5 minutes after the barrel scene, didn't finish watching the movie until 2 years later

Never fallen asleep in a theatre but got pretty close when I saw and Dumb and Dumber 2

Why didn't OUTLAWWWWWWposting take off?

Wick 2

The LotR trilogy put me to sleep, I'm worried this would comatose me if I ever saw it

It was ahead of its time.

i went to see this with my dad and his girlfriend....20 minutes in my drink is empty and all my popcorn is gone, literally fall asleep with my cup in my hand the entire time. when i ended up dropping the cup the movie was 30 minutes from being over. was embarrasing but the greatest fucking nap ive ever had...

Because no one cared about this piece of shit

The new Star Wars films. Not awful, just 100% predictable all the way through

Only film I've fallen asleep in was the theater rerelease of Return of the Jedi.

Not me but my mom said that La La Land made her sleep in the theater. Is it really that boring?

Fuck I forgot that I saw that movie in the theatres

You missed out on some good shit user
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzxxc5KnBOE

Felt bad cos I love Herzog but I was very tired and the film is very soothing, I kept doing the microsleeps and jerking awake thing so I probably annoyed people sitting behind me

holy fuck it was boring, how did any kid sit there and watch this for 3 hours

Holly fuck u OLD user!!

The sad part is I actually wanted to see this. I guess I was just too tired after Silence.