Does your family discuss sports at Christmas?

Does your family discuss sports at Christmas?

Depends most of the time it's talking about work and catching up

This picture makes me so sad. I hope they're both doing better.

It makes me sad that we will never, ever know the backstory here

Who are they and why did they become a meme?

We're all life-long Vikings fans, so it usually comes up. Bitching about the Packers is a bonding activity.

They were at a hospital celebrating christmas for their sick mom or other relative

Funny, we're all Wisconsin fans so we always talk about the Packers. Not the rest of the division though

However we do have to hand it to you this year

We do know the backstory

>in a hospital
I wouldn't get my hopes up.

we talk about catenaccio and trequartistas all the time

Source?

Never heard any actual proof for this beyond "whoah that thing on the left sure looks weird"

No
We discuss the Islamization of Europe and how political correctness prevents us from saying Merry Christmas to one another and is destroying America

>will never, ever know the backstory
Just how fucking new are you?

They're Mormons and their father was in the hospital dying
He is taking the pic from his bed

>memes on Sup Forums are reliable sources for knowledge

Just talking about how great of an athlete my brother was ten years ago even though im an engineer now and he works at the gas station

why do people feel superior because they've "been on Sup Forums longer than you"?

>digits of truth
Bother was a vet who never saw action and is a drunk now. I was a shut-in weeb who spent 6 years in my bedroom before eventually becoming an operations engineer.
Of course he's the darling.

>ywn get nfl 2k3, a bucket of chicken, and facewash for christmas like you asked for

>they're mormon because they're white and he has a bible
>it's a hospital because there's some weird thing on the left

>this is all canon truth!!!!!!!!!!!
>a sourcE?!?!? a SOURCE?!?! how new are you?

t. Sup Forums

i've been on this shithole like 7 years
nobody has ever had any actual source or objective info on this

4 u

Pretty sure someone tracked the guy down and emailed him, and the story is that him and his sister were in college and couldn't get home for christmas, so their parents sent them a few small gifts in the meantime.

do you go to the gas station with your hot girlfriend and steal stuff?

ok, i'm willing to believe a story, true or false, if they put some fucking effort into it

They were missionaries in another country during Christmas. Became boyfriend and girlfriend. Got married. had kids.

RIP in pieces

Christmas Eve is full of NBA discussion. WJC start on Boxing Day and me and my Grandma are all about that life. My entire family is Canucks fans on top of this lel.

some anons found the guy's blog where he talks about staying in the hospital during christmas

They were poor college kids on a mission trip in Israel. This is just the apartment they had. Not a hospital.

I would if i had one

ah that might have been it too. i remember the user provided screenshots of the email exchange and everything. kicking myself because i can't find anything referencing it on google, and when i search "mormon christmas" only non Sup Forums stuff comes up.

I read an entire article about the backstory.
It seams that all these stories are a kind of hoax
and that they are just simple mormon kids in
in college. Also they where surprised at their
internet fame. Also the boy is a doctor now or
something. No cancer or anything...

This pic is of a college dorm friends Christmas

Considering we watch football all day after exchanging gifts, yeah.