Carl, looks like we have truly become the Walking Dead

Carl, looks like we have truly become the Walking Dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
youtu.be/KPxTVJWkbX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pathetic self-bump

Why do you need some "epic shot" to introduce a trash dump? Why not just drive out to some dump and shoot it?

I can't believe this season had Tara episode and Eugine episode

is that a real image from the show? Holy shit

Yes.

This is the CGI deer in the latest episode, clearly CGI is way down on their budget.

This is ridiculous. How can one of the most popular shows on tv have this horrible of cgi artists

This show is just embarrassing now. I literally feel secondhand embarrassment for all of the actors on it, they must know this has turned to absolute shit.

Just end it already please

The Walking Dead has always been AMC's cashcow. They nickle and dime where they can on production and the show has always had stellar ratings because of all the prepper retards in the USA that tune in.

The show sucks and it has sucked since Season 1 Episode 3.

I stopped watching after the part where they dealt with a horde of zombies by planning a migration and used Daryl to lure them. Is the show any fucking good or is it still terrible?

I've fallen a couple episodes behind and I think I'm just about ready to drop the show. A major part of this decision is because I recently got caught up on the comics, and the comics are so much better than the show it's not even funny. It's like, what the fuck do I even need this crappy show for?

It's shit

t. I'm riding this shitshow out to the end

I think it's good in the sense of story, but the effects like the junkyard and the deer ruins my immersion (I first noticed these bad effects back in the prison season, when they would kill walkers at the fence it looked like a MS paint job)

Also their choice from the start to film on grainy 16mm film is incredibly bad.
They make tons of money from this series, why not film with using modern camera and actually spend money on the CGI, even the famous tiger in the show is mediocre.

This 100%. They fucked the shit out of Frank Darabont. Glad hes suing the fuck out of them.

>"right, one halibut, one lamb and a cgi dear..."

I love how they pay for hundreds of extras in full zombie makeup but can't bring in a real deer. It wasn't even shown in the action scene afterwards.

haha, long boi

While I can see getting a deer to act as the director wants can be hard, even spending 1/100 of the money they get on 1 commerical would make the CGI 10 times better, greedy cunts is what they are.

I can't stop laughing

i fucking refuse to believe that's actual footage.

That has to have been altered.

this has to be edited, I refuse to believe they broadcast this on television

boi

What in the fuck. I feel like any random college kid animator could do better than this

The shadow is totally wrong too, it's completely 180° off from the rest of the scene.

clearly they spent 95% of cgi budget on a huge tiger, for a 5 second shot

so many questions....

why were their hands tied
how did the deer get eaten in the exact spot it bolted from when michonne mistook the deer's corpse for rick's

>why were their hands tied
few millitary men were there, plausible to think they had to make arrests to calm a situation. who knows though

Have the aliens appeared yet? I stopped watching this shit years ago.

Amc are scumbags

Is this a real show?

I think they got the same cgi artist that did those Ugandan action movies

His hair looks super gross.

apparently they never take showers yet always brush their teeth in this post apocalypse world

Are those supposed to be heaps of trash or bodies? Why did they include a shot that looks so terrible?

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

>this is the most popular show on television

SOMEBODY

It's still at least 10x better than the LOST sub.

10 years on?

youtu.be/KPxTVJWkbX4

Same guy who did the sub. Each year since he's gotten a little better.

Reminder that the Walking Dead is a Zombie TV show and cannot be killed.

So they found guns...but did they find any ammo? Seems like they're kind of fucked without that.

Why did he fall? He wasn't even leaning on that CGI piece of metal.
He just decided to throw himself after it.

TWD fans unironically defend this

We all know its not top quality entertainment. Its the equivalent of any fantasy series i.e. pleb rubbish

That said I still enjoy it, but only the Negan episodes. The rest are god awful.

kek

tippity toppity kek

Haha oh my fucking god that's awful.

This is Ash vs Evil dead level ridiculous but it's not done with any kind of self-aware humor.

The shit cgi was purposely done.

They wanted to distract the viewer from the next sequence because of how retarded it is.

>Rick, caught up in the majestic cgi deer, falls from the ferris wheel
>clearly not hurt, he lays there shooting his gun like a moron instead of getting up and moving to safer location
>cue distortion to make viewer unable to see what's happening
>somehow the deer that clearly ran away was caught, killed, and consumed by the zombies
>Rick pops out of his hiding place we never see him enter

It's like the director/writers are trying to make people stop watching this.

Why the airy music?

And are those soldiers??????

Come on, that's actually pretty cool

you gotta keep up with the plebs

anyone still watching is 100% a pleb

Actually it was a nice throwback to the zombie films of yonder

ohhh cringe

redditors go wild for this show.

They spent all their budget on making the tiger look somewhat passable. All the CGI looks like shit. Shiva looks like a real tiger compared to that fucking deer holy shit.

Reminder that the very first shot of the episode was literally copy pasted from the third episode of season 6.

This is what happens when you blow your entire cgi load on an underwhelming tiger scene

How is CGI even expensive? It's just code

He fell on top the deer then scrambled away dumbass do they have to hold your hand?

>Also their choice from the start to film on grainy 16mm film is incredibly bad.
That's the only good thing about the show dumb faggot.

wow deer saves the day!

If you actually read the story behind everything that went down between AMC and the original director it's pretty depressing. I think a lot of Frank Darabont's original ideas were fucking stupid, but at least he had some vision.

This show could've been fucking fantastic, but AMC are jews to the highest degree.

c'mon now, don't you just like to be entertained now and then?

BOOMER!

Is this a real screengrab from the TV show?
If so fucking lol

What's wrong with it?

Nah, Z Nation is superior.

Hahaha
I dropped out somewhere during series 3. But the effects weren't the reason.
This is absolutely taking the piss.

>last episode watched
>s4 e10

Have I missed anything important? Has the show become good again?

how can a tv show that is so popular and brings in so much revenue have such consistently shit CGI

>WALKERS
>GEEKS
>Biters
>lurkers
>Creepers
Cmon man why don't they ever just say zombies

spooky

Season 5a > 5b > 6b > 7a > 2b > 4b > 4a > 1 > 6a > 3a > 2a > 3b

absolute garbage.

Rick was having flashbacks to the deer that shot Carl.

Is that the one where some cannibals eat the legs of token nigger #7
I stopped there

TWD is fucking garbage lmao

Holy shit. Some depth of field would make this scene look better. Maybe change the focus from the background to him.

fuck this shit
the whole episode was a date in an amusement park

Fuck me, this is The Room levels of green screen work

>finally, after all these years, I have become The Walking Dead on AMC

I think it is good in a way
remind me of the 80s 90s movies

but what about le zany fat lesbian and """""""intimidating""""""" nickelodeon actress? obviously you dont appreciate true kino

I don't know whether if the shit CGI or drone shots are annoying me more.

The show is shit but this is fine honnestly

And it was cheesy fanservice. I enjoyed it. Not as much as the episode where Jesus showed up though.

was that gun demanding bitch in the comic?

Prove it.

No, the garbage people are show only.

looks like a screenshot of zoo tycoon

WOW GUYS. Did anyone else think RIck Grimes, lead character from AMC's The Walking Dead, was actually dead? I started to cry a little.

I think that scene was put there just to show Michonne's reaction.

labour and intellectual property.

Mostly, but there was also meant to be suspense over Rick.

Odds of this happening?
>Final scene of the finale.

>Enter - Rick's group (no rosita or sasha) along with the Kingdom, Hilltop, and the Trashmen are walking over the crest of a hill towards the camera. (no Oceanside because they drop that storyline all of a sudden)
> Spotters see them and Negan with Lucille walks out with Eugene, barcode lady and Dwight, as numerous Saviors run out behind them.
> Negan and Rick exchange words as the music ramps up.
> Negan says as he leans, to Rick: "Well Rick, you've come all this way, take your shot"
>*sniper shot* rings out as it cut to black.
>Credits