Ahh... I have a use for you. hmmm

Bane?

youtube.com/watch?v=y5X3gLwvrRI

>It's a nootka thread episode

Dead show

Then exhume its body.

>muh gunpowder

Be very careful now

Whats all this I have a use for you stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=mPtZHoRsqK0

What is the context of this line?

He says it a few times.
In that case he asked the main antagonist to come to his cell without telling him why, thats the best i can describe it assuming you havent watched any of the episodes.
Here's a longer clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=qhTtSPSDoqE
It's kinda spoily though, so if you plan to watch the series better skip this clip.

Why did this become a meme?

Hardy has a knack for making certain lines sound gimmicky

We had a use for it.

Is this show any good? Worth a watch? Or not

Why the fuck did Zilpha kill herself again?

Why has no one assassinated this fat fuck yet?

This is all speculation, but she killed her husband to be with her brother again, and he rejected her in the end. He likely did it to protect her, but considering James Delaney doesn't explain himself to anyone, Zilpha took it on face value (i.e., badly), and that combined with her pre-existing issues...

Your speculation is shit.

She killed herself because James was locked up in the London Tower getting his cock chopped off. She thought he was dead.

Next time be a big guy and admit you have the IQ of 90

His dick was cut off? I didn't notice that.

Wow, so aggressive. Save your energy and try to remember more about the episode, because she wrote James a letter in which she specifically stated "[...] if you survive your recklessness [...]". So while she might have thought he might not survive the experience, she didn't think he was dead.

Try harder next time.

She offed herself because because her brother made her abandon all her Christian values with his dick.

You fckin rek'd him m8