They are teaching young girls now "how to handle it, if you cheated on your boyfriend"

They are teaching young girls now "how to handle it, if you cheated on your boyfriend"

This is literally directed at girls entering puberty

youtube.com/watch?v=4SrK_pNOdmY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please kill me

education first lads.

How to handle it, if youre girlfriend cheated on you: leave her and never look back.

75% of people under 35 are not married, these people do not reproduce, they will die out in a few generations

I think this video is actually good.

My sister had a 2 years relationship with the town's drug boss when she was 14 and then got drunk and cheated on him during a party. She did not tell him but the drug dealer found out, murdered the guy and tried to kill her too.

We had to move out.

dem titties doe

This video
>apologize for cheating
>if it doesn't work you might need to move on

Girl Power :*:* XDDDDD

>read this
>Think WTF
>see flag
>Oh, ok, makes sense

She at least teaches that they shouldn't try to go back to the relationship if they don't like the boy or think they will cheat on him again. She stresses that multiple times during the video.

And she actually gives good advice to the girls, she teaches how to regain the boy's thrust and that's fine. It's all up to the boys to not be stupid and go back to a relationship with a cheating whore, if they do they will get what they deserve: getting cheated on again

She was 13, actually.

That was a typo.

Very young girls are already getting drunk and going in the favela to party. It is normal where I live.

Oh man, I don't know how you can live there honestly.

>It is normal where I live
That's because you live in a shithole

We see it as pretty normal.

People here joke that you can't ask who the girl is dating anymore. Now you just ask them which bandit she is with.

They literally have a building called "Abatedouro de Novinhas" (slaughter house of minor girls) where they gather them to rape. One got raped by 30 men two months ago.

You better hope Brexit does happen because you're on the same road

The comments give me hope desu

Shut the fuck up, nigger. She said that men don't have the right to "hurt your feelings" if you cheated on them. She still doesn't fucking see how cheating is something wrong and she explains it in the most sociopathic fucking way possible. She basically explains how to ACT like you care.

Should I be surprised a moor is a cuck?

MGTOW WAS RIGHT AGAIN.

These are sad times we live in amerifriend

Just another day in huezil.

Defy Media:

Matt (((Diamond))), CEO of Defy Media[41]
Keith (((Richman))), President of Defy Media[41]
Barry (((Blumberg))), Head of Content[41]

Maybe my post wasn't clear, I'm saying that women are all dirtbags and there's far worse than this video, that mentality will never change. Only cucks would give in to a cheating whore

You didn't get wasted and fuck around with girls when you were 14? Fucking degenerate.

I did not.

But the girls in my town did it a lot.

They'd often be "kidnapped" and disappear for a while. That actually meant they were in sex vacations with bandits ten years older than they were.

I only realized that was weird a few years ago. Now I know this country must be sterilized.

Will there be riots at the olymics? That would be fun

Well, two policemen were executed a few days ago by the criminals.

Public workers who haven't been paid in months are protesting in airports. They might try something but the government will put the army everywhere during the events.

Certainly there will be problems after the Olympics.

>he didn't watch the thieves video

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

goddamn i hate brazil and shitskins now

Pics of your sister

>14
>2 years boyfriend

No wonder brazil is a sbithole. You believe in the free love is freedome meme. Absolutely no development.

no I'm a KV and I've never been within spitting distance of a girl