Nigerian Man Who Fled Boko Haram Beaten To Death In Italy Defending His Wife

>A Nigerian man who had recently fled to Europe to escape Boko Haram militants was beaten to death on the streets of Italy this week as he tried to defend his wife against racist abuse.

>Emmanuel Chidi Namdi, 36, and his wife Chimiary, 24, were walking through the northern Italian town of Fermo on Tuesday when a man called Chimiary a “monkey” and tried to grab her, according to local priest Vinicio Albanesi, a friend of the couple.

>Namdi intervened, and the resulting fight left him in a coma. He was pronounced dead on Wednesday.

>Chimiary told the priest that the attacker had bludgeoned her husband with a road sign and continued to beat him as he lay unconscious on the ground
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36733575
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/07/07/world/europe/ap-eu-italy-migrant-slaying.html?_r=0

So do you guys think he deserved it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=8XKH-GChHlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shiet

probably you don't flee for no reason

Italy sounding kinda shitty lately

He was probably a criminal or drug abuser anyway so yes

>think he deserved it?
Only if your a cuck.

LIVE CHIMPOUT
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
LIVEVVEEEEEEE

Americucks are here

Good, he's a nigger and belonged in monkey land.

Italy is full of illegal nigger peddlers that steal your shit, he had it coming.

#NotAllGuidos

>Fermo on Tuesday when a man called Chimiary a “monkey” and tried to grab her
kek

Not my problem.

BasedEyeTalians

>italians
>white

Italians have a right to freedom of speech in their country.

Namdi shouldn't have fought the guy. Fights can always end badly.

I'm Nigerian btw.

Of course not. But we weren't there, maybe the media is lying.

If it's true what they say he didn't deserve it.

>American

the nignog attacked the guy with the road sign and he one-punched him, end of the story
oh, the wife of the kang called 15 nignogs to help him

>when a man called Chimiary a “monkey” and tried to grab her
Dumb coon.

Wasn't this the guy who picked up a metal rebar and attacked the Italians first?

To be fair his wife does look like a monkey, and also if Italians were in fact white, it wouldn't have happened

>wife Chimiary
we spell Chimiary "Scimiari"
the italian word for ape or monkey is "scimmia"
literally Scimmiary (Monkeyry)

really? sounds pretty cool tb h

The racist spaghetti nigger should've been shot but I guess Eurocucks will never understand freedom

You only deserve it if you do something to deserve it. Killing innocents is not justifiable.

lucky you

Italy, sounds like a nice place to start a family

Serious question -- what's with Italy and black women?

Seems like this guy was trying to rape her in the street.

The media always latches onto the few cases of white on black violence and completely ignores the whites victimized by blacks on a daily basis. It's almost as if there's some sort of media bias.

Yes, should have stayed in Apefrica

>some disgusting,invading,parasitical nigger got BTFO by natives

>local priest Vinicio Albanesi, a friend of the couple.
Its always fucking catholic priest coddling to shitskins

not true, they don't even know how the negro died,

>after their families came under attack from jihadist group Boko Haram
I suppose they just took his word for it?

>lost his papers
>came to blows
>""""tried"""" to grab her
Yeah right. Here's what probably happened.
>nigger illegally immigrated
>acted obnoxious in the streets
>some Italian told him to stop being so loud with a "slur"
>nigger chimped out and attacked
>nigger got his ass beat

Funny how a British and American newspapers will cover 1 death in fucking Italy, while tons of people are killed every day in both countries.
>the wife of the kang called 15 nignogs to help him
Is that a fact? Keep based Italy. Don't let these trash cover their invasion with cries of victimhood.

>unironically being this much of a cuck

Yeah I'm sure if a black guy in Detroit called your wife a cracker and tried to grab her you would just run away.
I'm only here to study you third world mafianigger

This. I really don't understand that bullshit asylum thing. You either migrate because you have useful skills for the country you going to, or just stay where you are and make your life better.

>Man fleeing from the influence of known criminal abduction group
>Blame the victim
Classic Sup Forums logic.

Yes

Good riddance. I don't understand how people can feel sorry for these chimps.

>Boko haram
>no reason

No reason not to move to the other half of Nigeria where there is no boko haram

the italian was a farmer and a professional boxer of 1'90 lel
the news postend in the OP are the old and "negrofriendly" reconstructions

Yes all black people deserve the pain they get
>ib4 you call me a cuck

We don't know what happened. Every black guy "murdered" here turns out to have been the instigator, and a criminal. We are relying only on his wife's word here, and I'm inclined not to believe it.

That really gives me faith in humanity in super happy I thought we were too cucked to fight back

InvaderS must go

How about they stay in their shithole an improve it.Our ancestors didn't build Europe for niggers, not a single one should be here.

He's not gonna get charged, right?

>Implying you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you weren't in his boots

>i'm sure the story occurred 100% just as the media says

>hes 36
>wifes 24
Probably got his 8 year old wife when he turned 20, the rightful age a boy becomes a man. Or for his mid life crisis either way.

>I'm only here to study you third world mafianigger

>WE WUZ DOIN NUFFINS DEN DA KKK SHOW UP

Well Nigeria has like 200 million niggers, let's hope they don't all get the same idea

DINDU NUFFIN

HE WAS JUST ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH

HE JUST WANNA GET AWAY FROM BOKU NO HARAM

SHIEEET

Nah, I'm 90% sure

When the bantz are too strong

>pass near nigress
>gorilla husband gets furious and starts fight
>gets BTFO
>local nigger collector defends him
Only family of niggers we had in our town was brought here from the local priest, who was later involve in a scandal.
Father of the family managed to get a karate instructor away from the gym because he touched the daughter, what the fuck did he expect

Beat me to it, loving every laugh.

Why not just move to a different chimp nation? Why are random Nigerian coons automatically entitled to living in Europe?

I thought we wanted to fight back against the young, violent extremists responsible for shit like Cologne and Paris

not fight a fucking woman and her husband who looks like he works an office job

All Italians are niggers; its black on black violence

Witness d

Fuck off he was a Christian.

And didn't deserve this

They aren't, neither are whites but we let them.

>>some Italian told him to stop being so loud with a "slur"
Everyone do note that nigger here doesn't have the same negative implications, only teens see it as a slur because school propaganda managed to beat it into their heads

Just because you invade and ruin other countries because being surrounded by your nation and race is terrible doesn't mean they should let you.

you are trusting what media are saying when the only sure thing is that a negro died?

What race are you if youre not white or black

English please

>Italians aren't white!
>Except when they attack niggers!

>Being so ashamed of being english

>Ahmed

>race

mongoloid

>with a road sign

ya

>niggers ruin everywhere they go
>niggers want to go to Italy
>Italy shouldn't have to let them in even if they want to be there
That simple enough for your primitive brain?

He shouldnt have been here in the first place.
Why do they all come to the west?

>nigerian
he deserved every bit of pain

TOTAL LIES, COMPLETE LIES!

IF YOU BELIEVE A NIGERIAN FOR A SPLIT SECOND YOU ARE RETARDED>

LIES, FANTASY, FALSE!

IF ANY NIGERIAN GOT FUCKED UP IN ITALY I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT HE DESERVED THE BEATING!

>tfw you can't carry the amount of spooks in one post

That's subjective, Whites "ruined" America for the Natives.

DUDE DO YOU EVEN READ STIRNER LMAO? youtube.com/watch?v=8XKH-GChHlI

Just because you are a nigger and surrounded by niggers doesn't mean you have to go and be a nigger in a better place. Fuck off nigger. I don't feel sorry for you because your people are shitty and useless.

what can i say niggers gonna nig amiright no but they all should die already though

That's right, all those Somalians are good Lutheran bois

Would you want to be surrounded by niggers?
Leaving their country is perfectly logical, letting them into your country is retarded, at least if your motivation is having a decent country.
B-but the media said so? Surely the media wouldn't report something an angry negress said as fact without doing a thorough fact check?
So immigrants do ruin things for the natives? Thanks for your input.

#ScimmieLivesMatter

>A Nigerian man who had recently fled to Europe to escape Boko Haram militants
Or, you know, he could just have moved a bit south/west within sis own country, because Boko Haram is only active in the Northeastern corner of Nigeria.

Haha. Nice job. Killing a decent guy for defending the honor of his wife. He was probably a Christian too.

>HURRR I gotta defend my wife because I'm such a MAN

Haha. Fuck off. I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest.
When some stranger is being rowdy towards you and it looks like he could be potentially violent, you get the fuck out of there as soon as possible and contact the police.

You don't try and be a macho man and try talking shit to him and putting himself in danger.
I bet his wife goaded him into fighting because she wanted him to be a "real man". Yeah didn't turn out so good, did it? Any woman who expects men to fight for them because of their own issues with how they view masculinity is a cunt and deserves to be alone.

Sorry. Like I said, I can't feel sorry for him.
Can't feel sorry for anyone who throws their life away because they need to be a "man"
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Haha, Nice Job. Killing a decent nation for defending the honor of its people. It was probably Christian too.

No, he had to move 1,000 miles and a sea.
The only other alternative was to move ~100 miles by land, and that couldn't be done, because reasons.
>actually trusting the word of some negress that "lost her papers"

Why does this sound illegitimate? I mean this story sounds just as phony as the one my friend told me about his ex-wife telling the court that he beat his 3 year old daughter with a 25 foot boat oar.

>Nigerian
looks white to me

Damn, poor guy

May he rest in peace.

>australia

REPORT AND IGNORE ALL SHITPOSTERS

Oh jesus... Are you deliberately misunderstanding him or are you fucking retarded?

His point is that saying "immigrants come in and ruin everything" is a shitty argument because it applies to you. If you care about the "natives" of italy and that their culture/country is being ruined then you should apply that same sympathy for the natives of your country.

Trace your ancenstry and fuck off back to where they came from.

He could have helped fight Boko Haram. Instead he ran away. Yes he deserved it.

kek

Should've ran the other way