Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Chinese_sentiment_in_the_United_States?wprov=sfla1
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
youtube.com/watch?v=Skuislpe7Fc
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

pick total

Being armed isn't the only reason a police officer will justifiably shoot you.

Do you think blacks and whites make up the same percentage of the US population?

#BlackCrimeMatters

obviously not but considering how much crime dindus do it's surprising.

Yes I will.

Blacks commit the most crime per capita by far.

And why do they do that crime? Oh yeah, because of historical oppression that's rendered their communities poor and crippled. Business wouldn't lend to them and they were discriminated against in the housing market. They also couldn't achieve the same education as whites, all of this was just 50 years ago. Of course you're going to end up doing criminal shit if you have no opportunities.

Blacks commit 11x more crime than whites per capita.
Sounds to me like police have only killed half as many dindus as they should have...

so why are they somehow managing to get worse than they ever were nowadays?

also blacks aren't the only ones to be historically oppressed in the US, but somehow these groups never got close to the same level as blacks.

It should be at least 8x higher to keep pace with their increased criminality.

Really not as bad as I thought it would be.

>unarmed
>not dangerous
8/10 made me reply.

How hard is it to stay still, put your hands on the wheel, answer any questions in a calm and respectful voice and do not fucking move until the officers tell you to do something?

Troll better, that's just sad.

Than what's the argument for violent crime committed by a disproportionate amount of blacks when adjusted for population?

Why is not West Virginia crime ridden shit holes like all the black areas?

its even poorer

reddit will defend this

I wonder why?

Ignore CTR Threads
Join CFG Today

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Now it's your turn

General
Twitter Bot Net
Oversight Committee Analysis

Not hard at all

Yes, I will. Control for the rate of violent crime and watch magically as blacks become underrepresented and whites become overrepresented.

>blacks commit 5x the number of crimes
>5x the number of shootings
>5x the number of assaults

woah really makes you think

SLASHTHREAD

You don't need to be armed to assault someone.

I wonder why

Breaking news
Unarmed black people get in 10x the number of situations where they're being talked to by police as compared to whites
Unarmed black people tend to be more aggressive towards police than unarmed whites
Wow... really makes you think...

They can't achieve shit because they're dumbass niggers, user.

Do you think blacks and whites make up the same percentage of committed crimes?

nuh uh dey be makin dat sheeit up u kno dem cops be plantin dem guns on niggas dis sheeit aint right my cuzen punkin he wuz at da corna store an dem cops say he shot at dem but we kno he wuz a good boy and neva did nuffin and dey done plant that gun on him....dey tryna kill all uh us

I wonder at what rate do unarmed Blacks violently resist arrest. I wonder at what rate do Blacks kill police. I wonder at what rate do Black men rape White women versus White men raping Black women. All important questions.

They had totally different history in the UK and Canada and germany. BUT they still commit roughly the same crimes per capita.

They are incompeteable with Western Civilazition.

Seriously, there are tons of psychological studies explaining this shit and now they pick it up because some dindu got nuffin'd ?

So from what I gather from this whitey doesn't chimp out?

nice le maymay xD

Whites in America have a murder rate comparable to the average European country
Blacks in America have a murder rate comparable to the average African country (9 times higher)

It's very clear this is because of genetic factors, rather than social factors

Waiiiit wasn't that the same for asians too? But now they make more than whites on average. Hmm....

Always relevant

You literally just described Irish Catholics in NI. And they don't commit anywhere near the amount of crime blacks do.
Really forced me to ponder

What correlates with crime?

Your logic is undeniable.... Based user

Retards seem to think you're 100% harmless and don't have any cause of danger if you're unarmed

Whites are also older on average than spics, niggers and Asians.

Older people produce far less crime. I'd love to see statistics corrected by age and income. I can imagine niggers causing way more crime but I wonder what would happen with spics and Asians(spics are the youngest population)

Horribly poor, uneducated rednecks in Kentucky live all around me.
Nothing like the inner city niggies.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street

Never forget. Once you are about to do some good, the angry and jealous whities will destroy it out of spite.

Sisyphus had it better.

unarmed chimps chimp out at 5x the rate of unarmed humans. what a surprise

>asians
I'd like to see the data that shows how Asians were lynched and heavily discriminated against just like blacks. I'll be waiting.

blacks committ the most crime

low energy b8

being black

>blacks committ the most crime
It's funny how no one will admit this when discussing BLM, police shootings, etc.

They act like blacks are completely innocent.

Pit bulls attack more people than Pugs. More Pit bulls are euthanized for behavioural issues/aggession than Pugs.

I guess vets hate pit bulls?

Wow, Blacks correlate with poverty because they're shit people, and we can claim the worst of their race are more violent because they're poor and they're poor because they're Black and they're violent because they're poor...

Tons of good excuses for why Blacks suck, and that's all they are: excuses.

500 people? Out of 300,000,000? Seems like we need to work harder!

>Asians weren't discriminated or subjected to violence
Really?

that's an oddly specific chart iissm

Not at the same rate and intensity as blacks. Just look at the KKK, in majority Chinese communities, they didn't do shit to them since they didn't perceive them as "threats".

Blacks just filled the role of the "big monster" who they were able to vilify.

the dindu nuffin goes way back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

Yoo dawg dem chinks wuz discriminated n shieet. Stay woke en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Chinese_sentiment_in_the_United_States?wprov=sfla1

Because they were the most savage and uncivilized. At least the Chinese had civilization. Blacks had cannablism, sharpened teeth, retarded customs and traditions. They had a history of raping, murdering and killing Whites in the US, probably because they hated them, understandable, but you can't humiliate and enslave a people and then release them and expect no reprisal, and that's probably what our ancestors understood. Also, Blacks are just retarded. Back when racism was endorsed y society, we could readily acknowledge our differences. They knew "tolerance" and "diversity" were insidious ideas that needed to be violently suppressed in order to keep them out of the public sphere. We can see what a flop the experiment has been.

Maybe because Chinese commit less crime than whites. Of course we didn't see them as a threat, they simply weren't. Blacks be shootin each otha

>lynched

Do you think lynch mobs just picked innocent black children off the street for no reason? Do you think they didn't lynch white pedos, rapists, and murderers too in those days?

>dindu nuffin
>we be murderin in every city & every country around the world cause whitey be keeping us down in sheeit

Pottery.

>prohibiting all immigration of Chinese laborers

That's all you got you anime masturbating nazis? As if that somehow compares to the hardships blacks faced.

Because Chinks literally dindunuffin so people didn't lynch them as negro savages

>had a history of raping, murdering and killing Whites in the US,

>had

cops try to go where there is crime which is black areas, so they end up stopping black criminals who then chimp out and refuse to obey, grab their waist band or drive their car at the police

then the cops shoot the black guys because they don't know if they have a gun or not, it goes down as unarmed in the report.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

OP don't be so bleupilled by The Young Turks

DELETE THIS!!!!

really makes me think

Mmmmm white man commits crime gets caught knows the gig is up, gives up goes to jail. Black man gets caught ooga booga din du nuffin fights back gets shot.

Same thing am I right? I can't see why niggers getting shot... das racist!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Skuislpe7Fc

Blackey can't read
>Cases of physical assaults on Chinese include theChinese massacre of 1871inLos Angelesand themurder of Vincent Chin. The 1909 murder ofElsie Sigelin New York, of which a Chinese person was suspected, was blamed on the Chinese in general and led to physical violence. "The murder of Elsie Sigel immediately grabbed the front pages of newspapers, which portrayed Chinese men as dangerous to "innocent" and "virtuous" young white women. This murder led to a surge in the harassment of Chinese in communities across the United States."

>But it's not as bad

Well Chinese figured their shit out and dealt with it. It's been 100 years and blacks haven't fixed any of their shit

ya the whites dont have any reason to be pulled over therfore they dont get shot

Poor, Disabilities Whigger here, it's true, at most it's gun shots into the woods and pill selling with maybe a few fistfights and gas siphoning going on.

wait a minute...I'm white! ha ha!

It should be higher considering the amount of crime blacks commit. This data lends to the theory that black people get treated better.

So what's their excuse now?

look at the numbers. 0.5 vs 2.5 per million.
One. That isn't 5x the rate.
Two. Those numbers are exceptionally low if there is a systemic racist system out to kill black people.

NOT ALL HISPANICS ARE BROWN MEXICANS

NOT ALL HISPANICS ARE BROWN MEXICANS

SPANIARDS ARE WHITE

GET IT FUCKING RIGHT

Blacks also commit X times more crimes than white people.

And it seems like they resist arrest a hell of a lot more.

ok im a dumbass. it is 5x. other comment stands.

>what are Chinese railway workers
>what are Japanese work camps
>what are barring Chinese immigrants from working

notice how any black person who stops blaming their "oppression" has instantly become more successful?

>they didn't do shit to them since they didn't perceive them as "threats".
t. historically illiterate nigger

Those things to happen in proportion to the number of crimes. Black people make up 12% of the US population but commit something like 55% of crimes.

* 49 percent of those killed by officers were white, 30 percent were black, 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.
* Black men are at a 3.5 times greater risk of being killed by police
* adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police
* adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

Not to mention the LEO are often black which doesn't stop lying activists like BLM to imply otherwise.

Psychopaths: 500 of 566

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

tiny ID
IDlets gtfo

Who shoots at cops the most, bruh?

Appalachia wants a word with you

This and: white male cops are much less likely to use force. If the issue really was police brutality, the answer would be to end affirmative action.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
Thank you. The numbers show the opposite of what dipshits like the Young Turks say. BLM is a hate group. The best and brightest in BLM are assholes. A huge portion of the rest are black separatists. The SLPC, which has an undeniable liberal bias, was forced to categorize some BLM chapters as hate groups. The entire movement is actually a hate movement.

>Irish ancestry
>Same history of discrimination as blacks
>See this post
>Laugh

>the young turks

>i can't tell the difference between social economics and bad parenting

> BLM is a hate group.

You could add the George Soros Democracy Alliance is a major contributor to BLM, they are shady as fuck.