I just had a sudden horrid realisation, Star Wars

>Disney declaring all current EU content non-canon at time of purchasing rights
>Disney butchering that previously canon content into the Disney Money Machineā„¢
>People unironically blindly inhaling this faux Star Wars extended series
>People unironically saying their opinion is more valid than someone elses, whilst on the internet
>Tfw Darth Bane will never get a movie or even a mention of being the sole purpose of the revival of The Rule of Two

How can I live when Bane will never see the silver screen?

But he will when the Sith Chronicles arrive after Episode IX.
>the great jedi Shism/ Sith War
>Darth Bane
>Plagueis the wise
In between we get the star wars stories of Obiwan and Knights of Ren

Apparently Thrawn is a chump now that loses every week in a CGI kids cartoon.

>>Tfw Darth Bane will never get a movie or even a mention of being the sole purpose of the revival of The Rule of Two
I think he did, in the clone wars cartoon. Not entirely sure though, because I don't watch kids shows.

They should just bring out a new thrawn trilogy but with Snoke instead of Joruus and instead of the cloning aspect we get Bens fall or something like that.

That's a really dumb thing to worry about. You sound troubled.

I hope so, but it will be a bullshit pisstake of what Bane actually was and what he symbolised if he ever does get on screen

It's something I guess but to see his story fleshed out would be great.

This would be good too

Darth Bane is what keeps me in and it is my favourite piece of anything that was canon outside of the movies

The networks deem that children need to see evil people as completely and wholy fallible.

I wouldn't worry ive read all the current canon comics and novels and desu i don't mind star wars rebels thrawn hasnt really been a big part of it at all yet and he never actually loses he lets ppl go because its part of his scheme. the new Thrawn novel coming out in april will be epic.

although you are right disney bought lucasfilms to make money and they know fans want to know the canon stories. but in saying that too they didnt buy lucasfilms to make episode 7,8 & 9 and be done with it we will probably get a star wars movie every year for the foreseeable future, i know theyve got plans for up to 2022 already.

thumbs down for the boba fett movie though ZZZZ

I'm not an ink guy but that's some cool art work

Cheers mate

There are like 1000 star wars books out, I think its good that they organized a proper canon out of it. They will use more of the legends stuff that fans loved because they know it will make them more money. Bane is in clone wars so he IS canon and I'd say there is a 70% chance we will see more of him.

thing that cracks me up about rebels is that during all that time luke is just out on tattooine like farming rice or something lols

I hope you're right and I can only wait to see if Disney sees a financial benefit in Bane story arch by maybe tying it into the bastardisation of how Sidious perverted The Rule of Two, which I think contributed to his downfall.

we're definitely going to see some sith movies down the track and like said bane is canon he will appear in some way eventually. they will be making star wars movies til fans are over it 100% (which will be never in my case)

There is a sliver of hope that he had a nod of sorts in CW but until I see something similar on the big screen it seems like a longshot.

Grow up you child.

i just kind of hope we see hayden christian as anakin again in episode 8 or 9 as a force ghost, give him a shot at redeeming his acting skills and it will also bring the movies together a bit more and make you remember it is still a star wars galaxy

K

Timothy Zahn's got your back, bro. He is writing new books about Thrawn that is to fit into the new continuity .

Why not. The EU was in stage III colon cancer and only radical treatment can fix Star Wars. Too bad the vanishing few good things have to go but it was necessary to undo Lucas meddling and deleting glorified fanwank literal self-insert EU authors shitting on the material.

i agree 100% all the new authors have done really good writing on all the new canon novels

Paul S Kemps writing in Lords of the Sith is some of the best shit ive ever read. Half the book is the rebels on ryloth destroying a star destroyer that vader is on and it is seriously epic in details

still so amped up for this book timothy zahn created the character thrawn if im not mistaken so he will do him justice

Darth Bane is Canon since he appeared in the Clone Wars TV Series.

Nah, Thrawn ends almost every episode with a "just as planned"

in the most recent episode (spoiler) he manages to figure out kallus is fulcrum coz hes a genius and now we're gonna see him use kallus to destroy the rebels. and we know something bad has to happen to the rebels coz we're leading up to the events in rogue one and the rebel alliance in rogue one is basically in despair

next few episodes and next season should start making it interesting

Darth Bane?