Eagles suicide thread

it was all a lie. drinking the rest of this blue label and then off to the gallows

no haters pls, just other sad eagles fans

We're 10-2. ?

Disappointing but not that bad, although a loss next week pretty much confirms that we ain't making it past the first round

I watched it on a stream, I was talking crap to so many seahawks fans before the game in the Youtube chat.

Even heading into the 4th quarter I thought they would pull it out, especially after that miracle wentz throw. Like always, tho, it was fool's gold.

At least the sixers won last night.

>living in a shack
lmaoing @ yur life

>Suicide thread because we lost to Seattle in Seattle on prime time.
Game could've been ours with a couple better decisions, a bit of better luck, or better refs. It was closer than the score made it out to be. Stop being such a little bitch, we still have 4 more games to win.

Bust the bottle and slice down both of your underarms as hard as possible. Don't want any botches

Despite that humiliating loss, I'm not quite ready to end myself just yet. If they can't, at the very least, keep it close against the Rams, then I'll be sure that they can't hang with the NFC's big boys if they make the playoffs.

This

Loss next week and they may not even get a bye.

>Loss next week also means Eagles will play all their starters against the Cowboys week 17.

Don't know how Cowboys make it to the playoffs with Hawks and Eagles left considering they have to run the table

You guys realize this isn't college football, right? 10-2 is a really good record.

Patriots looking like the best NFL team by a mile. I'll shit my pants if Brady gets his 6th.

Reminder that by this point in his 2nd season Russel Wilson had already won in the playoffs as a rookie, beat the Patriots during the regular season, and was on his way to winning a super bowl that year.

>keep it close against the Rams

if we lose again the noose coming out for real

I heard Eagles fans were on suicide watch tonight. Saw the highlights. Eh. I mean Seattle was better but I was hoping for an ass kicking. They hung in and kept it closer than it could have been. Could have been the same score but flipped if it were in PHI.

Call me when the real dumpster fire begins.

the fuck do you make that your polishing off a bottle of blue label?

you cucks were meant to kill the hawks so the packers can do the dream of getting a ring after a season of a dead qb

Not an eagles fan at all, except to laugh at them, but that was some real shit officiating. Lot of bad calls, lot of bad no calls. *shrug* happens to everyone, but that definitely killed momentum.

Wentz looked like massive shit. Under throwing constantly, or throwing into traffic when a safer underneath guy was open. M8, wat r u doin.

Anyways, sad to see the xecucks win, and a iggles/pats duper owl would have been fun. Both are some of the shittiest fans. I self identify as a pats fan so i know.

While having one of the greatest defenses of all time wow

Go enjoy the win and shitpost somewhere else Xecuck

meh. Philly was playing not to lose. and it still could have gone either way.
Russell was playing like 04 Madden Mike Vick and Seattle was in a must win game, that was basically their season last night.
I'm not mad loosing to a desperate team at home.

>not going for it on 4th and short
>not taking advantage of maxwell deep inna corner
Looked like fuckin week 2 all over again but worse. Not even mad about the officiating; proper fucking play calling would have superseded that.

>losing to the shithawks

a true eagles fan would not make this thread
therefore, i can only conclude OP is a false-flagging soyboy faggot

fact is we still have best record in NFL and we will still clinch division with a win or a soyboy loss

yeah definitely a bandwaggoner, probably from Cleveland or something

>that was some real shit officiating. Lot of bad calls, lot of bad no calls.

Xehawks get one of these games every year on prime time.
t. 2016 Bills game, 2015 Lions game, etc.
Granted, they still probably would've won last night, but this shit is getting old.

Eagles are just the cowboys of last year. Will go 1 and done and only did well thanks to an easy peasy schedule.

>tfw all the bad guys won yesterday except for the Giants and Chiefs

Fug

They're overperforming this year and 80% of the league is shit this year. The ceiling for this season was supposed to be a WC appearance. This was a return to reality.