#ProudToBeAnAmerican

#ProudToBeAnAmerican

Know how the Navy separates the boys from the men? :DD

what about the navy man that raped the japanese woman?

>The Navy is gay
Wow, how shocking.

This is why American Sup Forumsbros should pledge allegiance to Russia.

Fuck oil, the US Navy burns coal

gut sum ya GOOK sym bitch

The seamen are coming out tonight.

This one isn't so bad I guess. Wonder what the chubby girl is so excited about though?

with a condom?

>USS San Francisco

Pottery barn

>tfw your tax money pays for your military to take pictures of degenerates so they can score points with leftists

he is now kissing a japanese girl, i presume

Naval Officer here, ask me anything.

Be advised everything I post here is my own personal opinion, and I do not represent the Navy itself, I'm just a dude in the Navy.

Do you prefer white dick or black?

On a different note, are there lots of open gays in the navy, and do you support this publicity stunt?

I think white dicks are more aesthetic.

>re there lots of open gays in the navy, and do you support this publicity stunt?
There is a good number of open gays, a lot of them enlisted as soon as DADT was repealed because they were patriotic and wanted to serve, but couldn't before.

Personally I'm not a fan of Public Displays of Affection, and per instruction they're not to be tolerated generally, EXCEPT for homecomings like this since they're a big part of American culture now. I would describe my feelings as grudging toleration, because frankly those sailors could be tending lines or helping with the work of pulling into port instead of taking a million selfies.

That's a trans sailor, FTM.

Ah yes, the #JewForces - the reserve for the IDF. Glorious gay & trans forces that will happily lay down their lives for israel !

Sailor?

t. 0203 umsc

>Sailor?
Devildog?

>he says as he posts an anime image

Got himself a chunker there

There's literally nothing wrong with liking anime.

manly animes, sure, faggot animes? you're basically an SJW at that point.

thats how sambo likes 'em

Define faggot animes. Japan doesn't have social justice, they don't push those (((values))).

>all those whites
What year is this, 1920?

All those derivative moe-anime shit like k-on and the thousands of replicas.

And no I meant it more as being honorary SJW.

Moe-shit isn't SJW at all. It's just cute shows intended to trap Otaku into buying merchandise for their waifu.

And regular Japanese consider moe-shit otaku as degenerates anyway.

With a crowbar!! Yaka yaka

That's fucking stupid. Shit you don't like isn't always SJW you retarded pakibong.

you guys have no reading comprehension, liking that shit is as bad as being an SJW.

>iking that shit is as bad as being an SJW.

Not even close, child.

>stop liking what I don't like!

t. honorary SJW

It isn't, and you're an idiot if you really think that.

why, because people love eachother?

fucking pseudo-SJW liking trash made by neckbeard japs pandering directly to autists and south americans.

Japs pander to Japs though, because they want to actually make a return on the shit they make(at least in anime/manga).

>there's no autists in japan

>autists AND south americans
Hey, I'm not the one who wrote that. Maybe you should batter understand what you wrote and how it has two parts for me to respond to.

>liking autist cartoons is the same as bringing in millions of savages and advocating the death of the white race
It's like you're shilling for something, but I'm not sure what.

>3DPD

yeah i'm sure weebs are doing lots to help the white race.

We memed a man into being a presidential canidate.

Everyone knows the Navy is gay as hell, user.

weebs are too busy fapping to hentai to bother with that

The navy is as gay as the chair force

She's the baby's father

>fat
>lots of makeup

Don't even need to see that she's kissing a black dude to know she's fucking a black dude.

what the fuck

>posting emojis with such low levels of irony in your post

Confirmed underage. Back to tumblr with you.

>he doesn't shitpost on social media enough to be publically called an anime masturbator by respected public figures
You aren't even trying, m8.

Wait, why would anyone call you out as an "anime masturbator"? Doesn't everybody?

that just makes you look inferior in their eyes senpai

> the navy is made of faggots
This is news?

>Submariner
Figures

I know an openly gay man currently serving as a Submarine Officer. He wasn't bad a little annoying but absolutely ripped into the new guys seemed pretty bro tier to me desu senpai

Can confirm we all fuck each other or at least say we do all the time. Lots of military guys joke about gay shit all the time idk why maybe because their aren't as many women as their are dudes.

Those eyebrows suggest she's been riding the black stanky coon-cock for quite some time